[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: console wars.png (147KB, 592x937px) Image search: [Google]
console wars.png
147KB, 592x937px
Is he right /v/?
>>
The most right he's ever been.
>>
>>388575676
Yes, teenagers are shit.
>>
He didn't meant console warrior in the same sense you're thinking off. He had a NES and an actual PC. His point was that he took camps into brand wars.

When you get a job you can actually afford to be an idort, which is not a lie either.
>>
>>388575676
Yeah, Shinobi was shit
>>
>>388575676
What did he mean by this?
>>
>He didn't meant console warrior in the same sense you're thinking off.
That's exactly what he meant, what are you talking about?
>>
>>388575676
Yes, poor people are the worst. They need validation in their purchases, since they can only afford so little.
>>
File: Beagles.jpg (124KB, 615x833px) Image search: [Google]
Beagles.jpg
124KB, 615x833px
>>388575676
Yep! Idort life is the only life.
>>
>>388575676
His points stands, all "console wars" are people who cannot afford to multi dip trying to justify their one purchase for themselves by being a valiant supporter of it.

Being an Idort is what everyone should try to be at some extent, because in the end almost all the various products complement each other so well
>>
>>388575676
Shinobi is junk yes.
>>
as much as I love him he was absolutely saying this to cover the upset that was him having a fucking xbox one exclusive

now that MS demanded it be redone several times before canceling it, in hopes it would cause them to bankrupt so they could own them outright, he probably wouldn't dream of posting this now lol
>>
>>388578110
even if that's true, he's not wrong
>>
>>388575676
no, most of the console war faggots are just there to shitpost
>>
>>388578110
It's possible to hate a console without being a consolewar faggot. I despise the PS4 for instance. I own one, but it's one of the worst consoles I've ever had the displeasure to use.
>>
>>388575676
Of course but console war shitposts is the easiest bait to make on /v/ since someone will bite it every single time.
>>
File: o[1].jpg (101KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o[1].jpg
101KB, 1000x750px
>>388576352
>He posted it again
>>
>>388575676
these twitter screenshot always confuse me a bit.
never sure if i should read it from bottom or from top.
a lot of the time, both ways are kind of readable.
>>
>>388575676
Yes, Kamiya-san is red pilled and understands that the only true division is between those too poor or young all consoles and those that aren't.
>>
Is it bad that I have a job but refuse to buy a sony console purely out of spite?
>>
File: businessman.jpg (49KB, 797x416px) Image search: [Google]
businessman.jpg
49KB, 797x416px
>>
>>388575676
Buying three or four different computers because a few pieces of software are designed to only run on one type thanks to corporate glad-handing is not something to be proud of. It is, at most, something to begrudgingly accept as necessary to have a chance to enjoy something you want to enjoy.

If you could only gas up Honda cars at Exxon stations and you could only gas up Toyota cars at Sunoco stations, you wouldn't shitpost on Twitter about how you have a Honda for work and a Toyota for grocery shopping because that's where the gas stations line up, and everyone else should just "study hard and earn money" to buy two cars to put up with it.
>>
>>388578507
Why is that? I bought one and like a loy about it, my favourite things are being able to keep games state-saved when switching apps, so my family can watch internet TV and I can toggle back to Sonic, Nioh or Crash and resume playing.

I understand Xbone has a similar feature but I have had two bad experiences using the consoles at friend's houses. Mainly the constant mandatory updates that interupted out fun (updating console on first use, then game, then gamertag, then three controllers [!!!] on shitslow Aussie internet, only to find the Halo games were 2 player co-op only.

Hate that both of them lock mulitplayer behind paywalls so I only buy multiplayer titles on PC.
>>
File: 5Olm6QB[1].jpg (844KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
5Olm6QB[1].jpg
844KB, 2048x1152px
>>388579560

He is in fact a businessman.
>>
>>388580179
My PS4 hardlocked the very first day I bought it. Second day I ran into an issue where the disc drive stopped working until I restarted the console entirely. On top of that, most games are reliant on digital distribution both for the game itself and for fuckhuge patches but Sony's download servers are utter horseshit and take hours to download files that should take minutes.

That's not even mentioning the bafflingly long installation times, the poor library of exclusives, the complete lack of local multiplayer games, and the paid online (granted I despise console online multiplayer anyway so that doesn't matter to me). I really fucking hate this console. I avoid using it whenever possible, I've only used it for Gravity Rush, Ratchet and Clank and Bloodborne and of those the only one I really enjoyed was Ratchet and Clank.
>>
>>388575676
I agree with this guy for once.
>>
>>388580474
Igarashi has actually been involved in the nitty gritty of development in the past. Inafune has always been a money man. People have been dying to shit on Bloodstained for any reason they can come up with, but it's not an analogous situation at all. Not to mention, the demo for Bloodstained, released after E3 last year, already plays better than the final version of MN9.
>>
>>388575676
Probably the best advice anyone could give in life let alone gaming.
>>
>>388578110
And? Hes still not wrong in any shape or form.
>>
>>388580787
Yeah that would shit me.

Another piss off against PS4 is if you don't block strangers you get spammed by bots chatting with you. I'd be watching a show and a bot is making the notification window slide in to tell me they are talking.

Had to block a lot of it over the course of several attempts, but if I had an actual friend want to chat for the first time I'd totally miss it.

So alternatively I made it so only friends can message me, and there was some loophole where you could still get group invites so that is blocked too.

Literally dudes saying "Hi, how old are you" every few weeks.
>>
>>388575676
Yes but the likes of Cody and Ruggarell can't get it through the skulls
>>
got a job and have money but still don't see any reason to buy a console. just really not interested in bloodborne or zelda
>>
>>388575676
yes, idort is the true master race
>>
>>388579560

LITERALLY shopped. This was about Inafune. Look at the date even.
>>
>>388583160
Ruggarell is just a shitposter who does the whole console war shtick cause he knows it gets reactions.

Cody is legitimately mentally ill, though. That said, to a degree I feel for anyone who's lost the majority of their hairline by 16 like he has.
>>
>>388575676
yep. console wars are for children and the poor.
>>
Yes. Console warriors should be banned from the internet. Play games not personalities.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.