[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wake up, loading screen is gone! time to do that sweet chalice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hkk.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hkk.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
wake up, loading screen is gone!

time to do that sweet chalice dungeon

in its whole rock solid 30 fps glory with silky smooth 18 fps dips
>>
>>388573360
Still the best game I've played since the original Silent Hill.
>>
>>388573360
You have to be mentally ill to do chalice dungeons because it's boring as hell. Bloodborne is my game of the decade though
>>
>Doing cursed chalice dungeons before the loading times got patched

>Literally spend more time dead than alive
>>
Cursed hotdog wasn't too bad, actually. Still too afraid to tackle cursed ayylmao alone though.
>>
>>388573638
People think if they grind dungeons for 999 hours and get a bunch of perfect 27% physical or 36% arcane gems, they'll be totally badass and can gank the shit out of other players.

Too bad you cannot find anybody to invade, and if you do, they can still lag dash around and rape your asshole.

Maybe if they made it possible to put gems on your armor to augment it, you might have a big advantage, but not as it is now
>>
>>388573360
Best rep of "games are more than technicalities" there is, glad you agree anon because it would be a huge fucking shame to miss out on this game due to "mah framerate" "mah REEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>388573360
Go play fucking forza then you scumbag
>>
who /content with 18 rating gems from bone ash hunters/
>>
>>388574776
Can't you farm level 18 gems from the frenzy brains guys outside of Kos?
>>
>>388573360
Who actually does Chalices outside of going for the platinum?
>>
>>388574640
what the fuck did you mean by this?
>>
>>388574939
Xbone. It runs games in glorious 60 fps
>>
File: sketch-1503967495660.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1503967495660.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>388574071
Or to have the ability to post this. Fucking scrub
>>
>>388573360
Does this game run at least consistent 30fps on PS4pro? Was thinking about picking it up.
>>
>>388573638
The base game is fucking shit mate, Chalices are its only saving grace. BB's RPG mechanics are garbage, its lore is garbage, the only fun thing to do is slash shit and see what's new around the corner, which only the Chalices can truly provide instead of halting itself for the sake of """balance""".
>>
>>388576026
I have platinumed every souls game.

fuck you for making me autistically say that :(
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20170726214744.jpg (191KB, 712x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20170726214744.jpg
191KB, 712x1078px
>>388573360
It really is super amaazing, i never got souls games or imagined how they could be fun but things really fall into place once you beat Father Gasgoine. Now im having a great time around old yarnham. Everyone should play this game. Plus i didn't even KNOW you cold make girls.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.