[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What one game is worth getting a 3DS for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fb-3ds-400x400.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fb-3ds-400x400.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
>>
A link between worlds, best game by far for the system
>>
>He hasn't heard of Miitopia
Tomodachi Life and Moemon Emerald are pretty great as well
>>
Super Mario 3D Land
>>
>>388556475
Monster Hunter.
>>
Freeshop
>>
There isn't one.
>>
Bravely Default
>>
File: 1486793883175.png (497KB, 911x572px) Image search: [Google]
1486793883175.png
497KB, 911x572px
Nintendo is going to die simply because they don't have a diverse (no not that kind of diverse) library of games. They only have kids games at the most. Meanwhile other companies and game services like STEAM have a wide selection of games to choose from. Nintendo only has their games and some shovelware Ubisoft and Sega made. Basically as soon as people realize they were conned again with the Switch. More people will be flooding to the PC, Xbox and PS4 in large numbers. All of them are still alive because of the amount of games they have. I admit, I loved Mario as a kid and almost anybody who has played video games in their life has as well. But it's time to realize that nothing lasts forever /v/. It's time to say farewell to gaming's most famous plumbers. We accepted Freeman's passing now it's time to do the same for Mario. bye mario
>>
>>388556475
Etrian Odyssey titles are generally rather good, and the 3DS ones are still pretty good as well.
>>
>>388557130
what are you talking about? nintendo has cornered the japanese newspaper game market with all their picross on the 3ds
>>
>>388556475
All the good DS and 3DS games
>>
pokemon?
>>
>>388557010
Tha game sucks shit the fairy is evil and makes you play the whole game again to get the true ending
>>
>>388556475
PSMD
SMT IV:A

>>388557491
Why take such obvious shit bait?
>>
SMT4
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
a Link Between Worlds
Etrian Odyssey 4
>>
Monster Hunter 4 is the only reason I bought a 3ds, no regrets whatsoever
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.