[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's ruining Ubisoft?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7166.jpg (43KB, 512x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7166.jpg
43KB, 512x446px
When I look at Ubisoft, i get mixed feelings about the company and the games they put out. Sometimes they're a hit and are celebrated by all, and other times, it's just non stop shit feats and Ubisoft tripping over itself with poor decision making.

They're like the Dreamworks of the Game dev world, they sometimes strike gold with something like How to train your Dragon and then drop mediocre, cash grabs like Boss Baby. hell, their biggest series, Assasind creed, is represantive of their level of inconsistency.

I've come to the conclusion that Ubisoft have the capacity to make great games but lack the consistency and leadership in their decision making that leads them to put out medicore to litrrsllt unfinished/broken games. From the marketing ploys, the p2p severs, microtransations, Uplay as a whole. Etc on top of etc.

But what do you guys think? Is there more to the story, is it just them trying to be "diverse" or maybe you believe they've never made a good game and that we should never trust them.
>>
>>388544330
Fuck off poobisoft we are not gonna buy your games
>>
>>388544330
They don't finish the games, let alone give them the Rockstar/CDProjekt extra polish, detailing that makes the games from these companies stand out.
>>
>>388544330
They love restrictive DRM, which puts people off. Nobody wants a special Ubisoft account.

And their games tend to be pretty casual, at the expense of depth and thus at the expense of fun. That's why many of their games look good but are just boring.
>>
>>388545978
>They don't finish the games
wrong company anon
Ubisoft actually finishes their games and puts so small and shit content into the season pass that you dont even have to think about buying it
>>
>>388546012
And their concept of content is spamming their map with a hundred iterations of the same mission.
>>
>>388544330
Everything thing they make is a yearly release game. So obviously that shit is going to be the bare minimum. But yet people still seem to get hyped snit the next assassin's creed or Tom Clancy game
>>
File: 1445010897593.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px)
1445010897593.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>388545978
>Rockstar

>Extra polish
>>
>>388544330
>What's ruining Ubisoft?

sjws. Easily. They get rid of all the good talent, make sure to hire shitty ones as long as they are women. Then claim it's for diversity.

And that's how Ubisoft is slowly sinking.
>>
>>388546619
Just look at the radio stations and tv shows and films in the rockstar games, then compare to what you have in Watch Dogs, where the driving also sucks.
>>
the shareholders
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.