[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't act like you don't like the Ball Buster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Ball_Buster.png (205KB, 382x287px) Image search: [Google]
Ball_Buster.png
205KB, 382x287px
Don't act like you don't like the Ball Buster
>>
>>388543009
We brainstorm ideas for God Hand 2
>◻ = Main combo (8 hits maximum)
>↓+◻ = Uppercut (as the preset move)
>△ = Sub combo (4 hits maximum, meant for kicks)
>↓+△ = Alternate attack
>O = Grab attacks (You can't just spam them because the enemy will counter attack you or escape. You can use it on weak/distracted/stunned/weakened enemies)
>↓+O = Alternate Grab attack
>◻+△ = Guard breaker (as the preset move)
>X = Just interaction
>L1 = Release the God Hands
>Hold L2 = Open Roulette Wheel (You can now asign a technique to each face button, and when you hit the roulette wheel in the right point, you get a damage bonus)
>If you press L2+face button quick and simultaneously, you can do a Fast Roulette attack without slowing down the game, so you can use Roulette attacks in-between combos
>R2 = Lock on (Change targets with the d-pad)
>R1 = Change combat posture
>You can choose a left/right combat posture from different martial arts postures. You can set a different combo-build and Roulette techniques for each posture, so you can alternate between 2 combo set ups during a fight with pressing a button
>L3 = Turn 180°
>Select = Taunt

Also
>Add more pre-set moves like dodging ←/→+△, you do a barrel kick, or dodging ←/→+◻, you do an elbow to the jaw
>Add a counter attack that turns the enemy 180° when you dodge to ←/↑/→ in the exact time you get hitted
>Add submission and constriction moves for when the enemy is lying on the ground
>Add pre-set attacks for the God-Hands Mode
>Keep the same difficult system, and add one more level
>Add a Rank System
>Add a continued-combo system (Similar to the dodge-offset moves from Bayonetta). You can keep your main/sub combo by doing ↓,↑+◻/△, (Gene will do a butting) then do another attack/dodge/taunt/roulette, then when you start pressing ◻/△ again, the combo you were doing before pressing ↓,↑+◻/△ will continue without any interuption.
>>
>>388543009

I don't like that I can't do it to the girls.
>>
>>388543509
This.
>>
>>388543990
its actually funny
>>
File: God Hand review.png (41KB, 659x426px) Image search: [Google]
God Hand review.png
41KB, 659x426px
Did IGN single-handedly ruin this game's potential?
>>
>>388545427
A little. But damn I really hated that retarded normie
>>
>>388546082
Yeah, pretty much the whole review is him saying "If I don't like it then no one else does", even saying something like "Maybe five people will enjoy this".
>>
>>388544319
thanks
>>
>>388543009
DRAGON KICK YOUR ASS INTO THE MILKY WAY
>>
File: Clover.jpg (10KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
Clover.jpg
10KB, 450x337px
TUN TUN TUN TUNN BANKRUPCY
>>
>>388547250
MILKY WAY!!
>>
>>388543509
how about
>co-op mode
>>
YOU'RE NOT ALEXANDER
>>
>>388549007
Oh great idea
Slpit screen/on-line co-op mode where you can do combined attacks
>>
>>388546082
>>388546518
He didn't make it out of the first area, this was confirmed by a coworker.
>>
>>388551735
Of course he didn't. What a dipshit
>>
>>388543509
How about this?
>God Hand 2
>nothing
>>
>>388552653
</3
>>
File: olivia12.jpg (23KB, 342x226px) Image search: [Google]
olivia12.jpg
23KB, 342x226px
Best capcomfu
>>
>>388554070
Olivia is cute. CUTE!
>>
File: s5-06.jpg (64KB, 592x443px) Image search: [Google]
s5-06.jpg
64KB, 592x443px
>>388554861
I see you are a man of taste aswell
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.