[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 4: Alien Jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Snapchat-689967615.jpg (684KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-689967615.jpg
684KB, 1080x1920px
So I was playing some modded fallout 4 on the ps4, building some settlements and just dicking around, when I found an interesting thing regarding the alien spaceship that crashes when you reach level 14 (debated)

So with the mod USO (unlocked settlement objects) you can access and place said UFO, as the modder has simply taken the in game asset and well, unlocked it. This is followed up by the fact that on the ps4, you are not allowed to add mods with external assets.

Now, to the big reveal, as seen in the picture,
on the bottom of the spaceship, there are metal parts forming a almost full Star of David, the symbol of the zionists and the jews. This symbol has not been seen from what i could find anywhere else in the entire game.

So, why? Why that shape? the ship is perfectly round on the bottom, and as such bethesda, or the designer, could have chosen say, and X shape, or another circle, or perhaps a square. But they didnt.

Now, whats I think this might be is a little joke by the designer, since the ship spawns at level 14, which is half of the 1488 number code. On the bottom of the ship, a star of david, and in the cave, [a hostile alien].
What does all of this mean? Either im simply grasping at straws here, but knowing that in the fallout universe, tel aviv is destroyed by a nuke before the great war, I think the developers, or a handfull of designers, are implying that they know about the evil of the jews, and thus support the theory that the Zetans (Zetans - Zionists?) started the great war, and that the Zetans are the personification of the Jews, controlling and kidnapping from the shadows, being hostile to everyone, speaking a language and using a uniqe alphabet that no other nation or culture uses.

Is bethesda redpilled? Are the designers asking for help? Is Todd the true jew?

What do you think?
>>
Nickies pls
>>
This is the greatest thread of 2017.
>>
>>388541702
I go on /pol/ a few times a month. You're retarded OP.
>>
>>388541702
That... is not a stat of David. Please learn to count.
>>
>>>/pol/
sage
>>
>>388542105
star*

God damn, guess I'll go learn to spell.
>>
File: 20170828_203242.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170828_203242.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>388542105
>>
>>388542105
The Stat of David is a +10 to Usury.
>>
File: b-w_star_of_david.jpg (10KB, 300x335px) Image search: [Google]
b-w_star_of_david.jpg
10KB, 300x335px
>>388542105
>>388542242
bear in mind that the picture of the spaceship is slightly tilted, couldnt get it much better without losing too much of the bottom
>>
>>388542074
Woke > Retarded
>>
File: Screenshot_20170828-204256.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170828-204256.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>388542105
from the wiki
>>
>>388542176
We don't want him either.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.