[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>0 online players Was this the biggest flop in gaming history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

>0 online players

Was this the biggest flop in gaming history?
>>
Games only you like?
>>
>>388540497
Nope I had fun with it. The game use to have a nice little community.

Underrated gem.
>>
File: 1497577159836.jpg (186KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497577159836.jpg
186KB, 960x960px
>>388540497
>Wil Wheaton as Abraham Lincoln
>>
>>388541297
I mean, on a purely technical level he didn't sound bad.
>>
File: 1440543414291.png (376KB, 458x448px) Image search: [Google]
1440543414291.png
376KB, 458x448px
Codename steam was a flawed game. Many would even say it was a bad game.
But I also felt that it was decent enough, and I would love a sequel that fixed its flaws. Only problem is that it did so poorly that it probably will never get a sequel.
>>
>>388540497
This game was better than any of the 3DS (and even DS) Fire Emblems.
People have no taste.
>>
Bought it a few days ago for five bucks. Not a bad game, but I see why people needed a fast forward button for enemy turns.
>>
File: RustyVenture2.png (22KB, 112x111px) Image search: [Google]
RustyVenture2.png
22KB, 112x111px
The game didn't have much people online to begin with since the online was a shitshow. From what I remember there was no leaver penalty so after spending 30 minutes fighting someone they'd just DC if they're losing and move on. It didn't help the online was basically just quequeg and fox killing you from across the map, limiting the variety. Although it was interesting seeing how they changed Randolph for online, that shit never got old.

>>388541765
>tfw no sequel with rip van winkle
This game deserves so much more
>>
>>388540497
dropped as soon as I saw Amiiboshit
>>
>>388540497
I haven't played the multiplayer in a very long time, but I'm pretty sure it was unbalanced. Just who ever could get their sniper going first got the team wipe. Was a pretty fun single player though. As for biggest flop I don't think so either. I wouldn't doubt that they lost money on it, but it wasn't a huge budget game. Battleborne or something like it probably had the largest financial loss.
>>
File: 1357030157347.png (30KB, 215x219px) Image search: [Google]
1357030157347.png
30KB, 215x219px
I thought the characters and voice work were pretty good.
But the game is just bad turned based strategy
Either go full Jagged Alliance 2 or go home
>>
scarecrow a best
>>
Now I need to go back and play it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6c2bm3fKw&list=PLDiKVJkERi-CMdXnWA_2AZvoGIfDI2X6H&index=26
>>
They game could have benefited from a more robust line of sight mechanic. It is never apparent what the enemy ai can or can not see, and I also had times where my characters in overwatch didn't shoot moving enemies that were directly in front of them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.