[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to see final fantasy game directed by him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Yoko-Taro_2016.jpg (416KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Yoko-Taro_2016.jpg
416KB, 1280x1920px
Do you want to see final fantasy game directed by him?
>>
>>388540186
No, not really.
I'd rather see him doing his own thing, not trying to wrangle moggles, chocobos and all the other 'required' FF stuff and make a game both FF-fags and Taro-fags would bitch about.
>>
>>388540186
Why not?
>>
Which FF tropes he would like to shit on?
>will turn a token heroine like Rinoa, Garnet or Yuna into a complete bitch and will take a great pleasure shitting on her on every turn
>will shit all over the idea of heroic journey in any shape or form, MC will do far more harm than good
>standard elements of Final Fantasy as a franchise (like crystals, moogles and chockobos) would be utterly raped and turned into evil mockeries of themselves
>yet somehow the story will still be tragic and heartfelt and ultimately lead to a hopeful ending without meaninglessly tragic garbage Tabata loves to shit out
>>
File: aging.jpg (143KB, 934x640px) Image search: [Google]
aging.jpg
143KB, 934x640px
I'd much rather see Yoshida make the next main Final Fantasy RPG. He's the best manager/director SE's got.
>>
>>388541295

t. yoshida
>>
File: feature length.jpg (17KB, 294x199px) Image search: [Google]
feature length.jpg
17KB, 294x199px
>there's a Taiwanese Automata concert going on right now
>was advertised to have a new scene about 6O and 2B
>scene is actually about N2, 2B and 9S and /u/faggots are fucked yet again, with 6O being barely there
Is there any other developer who likes /ss/ so much?
>>
>>388540186

his wife's instagram is comfy
>>
>>388540186
I always wonder about his actual role is in the game development.
I know most of what he writes is a garbled mess of brilliant and insane ideas and he's got some some woman editor doing the filtering.
As for his commitment to the team it seems he either gets in the office drunk or awkwardly states his own opinions during meetings.
>>
>>388540186
Sure. FF is dead since FFX so his crazy shit can really shake it up.
>>
>>388542171
By his own words he spent his time during Drakengard development by yelling at dev team.
>>
>>388542292
We always get conflicting messages, it looks like he should be pretty damn hated by everyone but somehow people who work with him end up liking him.
>>
>>388540186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhDL3Q86ofY
SHIT SQUARE ENIX!
>>
Yes.
>>
I guess it would be interesting to see what he would do while being held back by a T rating.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3KB, 300x168px
Of course! more ass please.
>>
>>388540186

It has to bee a spinoff. I can see it already. It would be a weird deconstruction of the rpg class genre. The main character is a female clone created by the nega crystals that based off of some random guy and her powers is a overpowered white mage that slightly sucks the souls of her teammates when she heals who are clones of bad guys in an insane asylum from another universe that is never coherently addressed. Also you get various endings based on how many times you use white magic and the game never tells you this because fuck you.
>>
I dont want to see anymore final fantasy games
>>
>>388545530
sounds good, fund it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.