[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BINDING OF ISAAC ANTIBIRTH BLOG POST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: logo.png (287KB, 949x676px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
287KB, 949x676px
http://blog.antibirth.com/post/164709718440/hi-long-time-no-see
IT'S HAPPENING!!!
>>
>>388537402
It's been 3000 years. Finally.
>>
>>388537402
rogue lite games suck.
>>
>>388537779
Gonna post my favorite track from the updated album.
https://youtu.be/Tn0K6bELVxU
>>
>>388537402
ok
>>
>>388537402
>playing antiabortion
>when the superior mod Baptism of Demon exists
You are like a little baby.
>>
>>388537402
Finally, I was just searching around if it was dead or what.
Apparently the main dev is really autistic about pushing small updates, to the point where rather than release a simple bugfixes he would add content and try to develop his own autoupdater. That's why they released only the final version with no alphas. And why you still can't resume coop game or beat final challenge.
Also seems like they're not merging with Afterbirth after all.
>>
>>388539385
They are still gonna merge with Afterbirth, Kilburn was just too focused on finishing this next update up to bother with that.
>>
>>388539385
>Lots of things have happened this year, (some which I’m not allowed to talk about yet)

Think for a second. Why would he not be able to talk about his own mod? Because the thing he can't talk about is Antibirth getting an official release.
>>
>>388539698
>>388539984
There was some tweet by Edmund or someone from Nicalis that really lowered my hopes for the merge. Also I don't think they would release any more content besides fixes, especially some stuff from Afterbirth, if they were working on the merge
>>
>>388541129
What was the Tweet?
>>
>>388538851
>antiabortion

you mean like.. birth?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.