[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best Tales of game and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 433
Thread images: 66

File: logo.png (20KB, 204x132px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
20KB, 204x132px
what is the best Tales of game and why?
>>
I just started hearts R today and it's got that old anime vibe I love.
I haven't played that many tales games but I think Asbel is the best character, he had a hard life.
>>
>>388536032
Berseria.

/thread
>>
>>388536032
Berseria. Tales before it was shit.
>>
>>388536032
Abyss, symphonia
>>
Destiny Remake and Vesperia.
>>
>>388536032
Tales of Phantasia on PS1 is great. I loved all the characters and was sad to see them go.

Does anyone know if Narikiri Dungeon has a full translation? The only one I found had the intro translated, but none of the dialog.
>>
>>388536032
Depends on what you want exactly. The series is very divisive with each game so there are a lot of opinions on what is considered the best. Vesperia, Abyss, Symphonia and maybe Destiny DC are common contenders for being the best though.
>>
Symphonia has a special place in my heart, but it's probably not the best.
>>
Hard to say but Vesperia is probably the best all-rounder, great visual style, good story (until act 3), good characters, good combat system, good music. I don't think its the best in any of those but most of the other games fall flat in at least one of those departments
>>
>>388537154
What was the one where the creator wanted to force his waifu in your face so he killed of a popular character to shoehorn his favorite character in the main party? Zesteria?
>>
>>388537318
Yeah, the popular character wasn't killed though just shoved to the background
>>
>>388537318
Yeah it was Zestiria. Alisha didn't die though, she just got shafted hard and got a piss poor character arc that went nowhere.
>>
Berseria
>>
>>388537426
I don't know why, but I think that shit is extremely funny. Why the fuck do you sabotage your game from the inside out like that? What on earth was that man thinking?
>>
Destiny. Berseria fags need to fuck off as that game isn't even in the top 5.
>>
>>388537572
I remember reading in a thread that she was killed and it was so obvious that that wasn't supposed to happen because later on in the game, you could still get equipment for the dead character.
>>
"Tales of" games stink from a gameplay and storytelling perspective.

Imagine if we took Disney movies and at the end of the story we reveal that it's only half of the story, now the characters go to an alternate dimension for no reason and half of the cast has no inspiration to even be continuing on this quest anymore.

As for gameplay, imagine a technical fighting game with footsies and guarding attacks and then just dumb it down to just mashing the same combo and/or spamming spells.

The fighting system is so innovative and to this day anybody playing Tales of Phantasia for the first time who go "WOW," but it's all fucking garbage and it really saddens me.
>>
>>388537874
>tripfag
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>388537736
Heavy executive meddling and waifufaggotry.
>>
>>388536032
Tales of Maj'Eyal
>>
I heard tales went sjw and shoehorned a gay mc in. Is that true or did they put it in for fujos?
>>
>>388538225
>berseriafag
I don't care what you think
>>
Tales went to shit when they stopped making complete RPGs and removed the world map.
>>
>>388538567
>gay character is inherently sjw no matter how tastefully it's handled
Have you ever experienced an individual thought?
>>
>>388537980
You can still buy spears even though she was the only character that could use them. They had the full line of upgrades there too, though you couldn't give her any of those spears for that short bit where she comes back into the party since her equipment was locked.
>>
>>388538558
/thread

Kino gameplay > weeb waifushit
>>
>>388536032
Narikiri Dungeon X. Graces f if we're talking about mothership titles only.
>>
How do people like Berseria so much? I'm playing it right now, and I just feel like I'm mashing buttons on combat, on Hard. Am I just playing the game wrong? If so, I'm not struggling at all, just got Eleanor on my party

Also, any beginner tips for Berseria?
>>
>>388538567
Yes.

>did they put it in for fujos?
Why is that even a question? Its always for the fujos.
>>
>>388538937
Velvet makes the game easy as fuck. The other characters at least requires some effort.

I suggest categorizing your attacks by their element type, makes it a lot easier to hit weaknesses.
>>
>>388536032
Xillia 2 for best gameplay, level up, skill and equipment systems.
>>
File: skies of arcadia.jpg (600KB, 1542x2154px) Image search: [Google]
skies of arcadia.jpg
600KB, 1542x2154px
>>388536032
>>
>>388536556
>>388536612
These
>>
>>388539264
what's the point of his "eyepatch"?
>>
>>388539264
>Skies
It's time to move on anon. There's plenty more fish in the sea.
>>
>>388538937
Waifufags and generally speaking the most recent one is prone to get more attention.
>>
>>388539435
Fair enough, but when Zestiria came out, people here shat on it so hard, they still haven't stopped
>>
M U T T O N
>>
>>388539535
Did you honestly like Zestiria gameplay more than Berseria?
>>
>>388539535
For good reason too faggot
>>
>>388539814
>>388539830
Haven't played Zestiria more than a couple of minutes, but it can't possibly deserve so much shitting on it, can it?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Is this the best mini game in the series? Do other games even have minigames?
>>
File: 1494513525030.png (231KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494513525030.png
231KB, 400x400px
>>388540034
Get back to us in about 3-4 hours and tell us your opinion about it then anon, I'd say even less but the prologue in the village drags on for-fucking-ever.
>>
I don't think there's really a best Tales Of game since they all excel in different ways. My personal favorites:

Symphonia: Pretty shit combat but an excellent cast, good story and cool world.
Vesperia: Similar to the strengths of Symphonia but with serviceable combat and less shit dungeon designs. Although I think the cast is inferior.
Graces:Excellent combat (possibly the best) hampered by a horrible cast and a really boring world. Play with the intention of skipping all the story
Xillia 2: The most well-rounded. Excellent combat, non-traditional cast and story for a Tales game, cool set pieces, with an ending and plot elements that tug on my heart strings. Probably my favorite.
Berseria: The Tales game for people that don't like Tales games. Not saying it's bad, but the anti-hero cast and it shitting on Zesteria makes people think it's better than it actually is.
>>
Top Tier:
Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia

High Tier:
Phantasia, Destiny, Rebirth

Mid Tier:
Legendia, Eternia

Low Tier:
Dawn of a New World

Shit Tier:
Everything else
>>
Vesperia, Xillia 2, and Berseria are all solid contenders. Abyss is solid but only pseudointellectuals masturbate to the plot.
>>
Phantasia, Destiny, Symphonia and Vesperia. Some people REALLY like Abyss but I couldn't really get behind it no matter how hard I tried. Same as Xillia and Zestiria. Zestiria just sucks to play for me and I never had more than four hours with Xillia. The main character looks cool as hell in Xillia, though.

Did anyone here finish Eternal Sonata? I get the feeling that was Tales people involved but the game sapped my will to live after a few hours so i never finished it.
>>
>>388536032
Xillia 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYl2nMNcKe0
>>
>>388540453
What didn't you like about Vesperia? most people consider it the best in the franchise
>>
File: phantasia04[1].png (62KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
phantasia04[1].png
62KB, 256x224px
>>388536906
I prefer the SNES version, though I admit the difficulty isn't very well balanced.
I, too, have been waiting on a translation of NKX.
>>
>>388540034
The prologue is arguably really good and hooks you in but everything afterwards is shit.

Zestiria being shit is probably one of the few things most people can actually agree on.
>>
>Love Jrpgs
>Always trying New games
>Cant enjoy combat system of tales of

Why? I play a lot of tales of titles and cant pass the 4 hours. I dont enjoy the system and wanna make the crazy movements from YouTube but I need a lot of work for that upgrade/weapons/skills
>>
>>388540508
I'm a little drunk but re-reading my post I don't see anything that suggests I didn't like it. I consider it to be one of the best, in fact, even if the characters are only okay at best. But I really didn't like the Princess and the boy was just okay. I liked archer man enough and Yuri was a nice change of pace from your typical Tales protag.
>>
>>388540791
Ah fuck, I misread. I thought you said about Vesperia the things you said about Abyss. What's wrong with Abyss tho? It's the one I played first, and I really enjoyed it
>>
Any answer other than abyss is objectively wrong
>>
>>388540689
I think you're broken. Most people find Tales combat to be rather exciting compared to your typical JRPG. I hated Vagrant Story but the combat's really cool. I didn't like Valkyrie Profile Silmarillimon much at all but Valkyrie profile has some fucking awesome combat. I liked Xenogears, even loved LoD's VOLCANO combat and these are just ones i'm oddly fond of. However, maybe it just isn't for you. Chaining combos is a ton of fun but absolutely requires a lot of time investment barring a couple of really bullshit techniques you shouldn't use early unless you want to die of boredom.
>>
File: 156004-tales-of-symphonia-eek.jpg (8KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
156004-tales-of-symphonia-eek.jpg
8KB, 512x288px
>>388536032
Symphonia is important to me in a lot of ways, but it's also the only one I've played other than the Sequal, which was a substantial step down and somewhat made me not want to try the others.
It was an alright game but it wasn't the sequal I was hoping for.
>>
>>388536032
Had Xillia and Xillia 2 been a single game then it would have honestly been top tier among alot of JRPGS.
Not sure if Ludger would still be in it though.
>>
File: 1472002370029.jpg (126KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1472002370029.jpg
126KB, 492x492px
Star Ocean 2 is better than any game in the Tales series.
>>
>>388541316
Don't know about that, Xillia 1 is kind of ass, Xillia 2 redeems it in just about every way.
>>
>>388541316
>blueballs: the game
no thanks
>>
>>388538937
No, that really is just how Berseria's combat works. It's the mashiest, most braindead system in the franchise. I can't stand how my options are either "memorize 32 different inputs and what elemental properties they have" or "readjust your attacks every new area." The whole "hit all 4 of the enemy's weaknesses in one combo to do more than 1 damage per hit" thing is a fucking mistake and drags the game down really hard, which is a shame because it's got so much good content in it that I don't want to bother with because of the battle system.
>>
>>388541386
Disgusting contrian faggot, I bet you were one of those cocksuckers that said Star Ocean 5 is better than Berseria.
>>
>>388536032
Abyss and Vesperia
They both do everything right with Tales
>>
>>388540961
Initially? Being on the PS2 when I didn't have one. After that? The plot never hooked me at all. The combat was relatively standard Tales fare and the game still has the abime style I always found so silly yet so charming in the series but Lombus, Alghervonk, whatever the main character's name is didn't jive with me at all. He wasn't some void of a character like the guy in Zestiria but I never liked him very much compared to the other protags of the Tales games i've played.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's bad. I just don't like it.
>>
Phantasia is the only answer. Rest is fucking garbage.
>>
File: smevTcE.jpg (101KB, 595x470px) Image search: [Google]
smevTcE.jpg
101KB, 595x470px
>>388540961
Not that anon, but usually "first one I played" tends to usually mean it will always be the best.
There's nothing wrong with that, but one should step back and take a look at it from afar.
I love Symphonia more than any JRPG I've played but I know it's not the best thing ever. That's just kinda how it is.
People say Colette is insufferable, and they're not wrong but I don't hate her.
I've said the Abyss protag is kind of the same way, but that's sort of the reason people like him since he eventually gets better. I should really give Abyss another try one day though.
>>
File: like a tiger.png (33KB, 639x481px) Image search: [Google]
like a tiger.png
33KB, 639x481px
>>388540530
I got to this part on this SNES version before deciding to switch to the PS1. I had just happened upon a thread a few minutes before getting to this part where some anon told me about this line. Like a fuckin' tiger alright. I kept my save state just in case I ever decide to go back and finish this one though.
>>
I would say Vesperia

they should port it to Steam or PS4 so more people can enjoy it
>>
>>388541242
>It was an alright game
Hell no it wasn't, it was a badly made clunky mess of a game where designs were all over the place, characters wore their tropes on their foreheads, battle was a step down and graphics were nauseating even by Symphonias standards.

I remember MC looking up at the sky at one point and I could clearly see the skybox texture not connecting with itself correctly even from wii's 480p res.
>>
>>388541531
Except for the protags being totally unlovable cunts. I mean that in reference to Abyss. Everyone in your party is a fucking twat.
>>
I'm 13 hours into Berseria and so far I think that Zestiria was more fun to play.
>>
>>388542042
>mfw Luke is revealed to be like 10 years old
>mfw the party continues to treat him like complete shit even though he did what anyone in his situation would've done
>>
>>388541919
You're not even wrong. Infact I agree with you on pretty much every account you've mentioned.
But I won't deny that part of me still enjoyed playing it since I'd be just lying to myself about that.
I mostly liked the monster system. That was a bit of fun.
Also the last time I played it was like 7 years ago, when I was yougner and didn't look out for problems.
>>
>>388541386
Is Star Ocean 2 better than 1? I'm playing though the SNES one right now but I realized that it was remade for PSP and released here in the USA, so i'm having trouble wanting to finish it because I want to play the remake, but everyone says that two is the best in the series.
>>
>>388542042
Could stomach more than an hour of Zestiria.
>>
>>388541872
That in the fan translation? I vaguely recall playing both versions but now i'm uncertain.

>>388541817
Hotorcold girl's awful but I love her. She's so hard to handle but she's so anime it hurts. However I gotta admit that that's why I liked Tales to begin with. The first one I played was either Destiny or Phantasia and it genuinely made me feel like I was playing a Slayers or Lodoss game.
>>
>>388536032
symphonia beacuse it was my first.
>>
>>388542183
More like fucking seven. Seven.
>>
>>388542261
Yep. >>388540530 posted the same thing. I was recommended the DeJap Translation becasue I had heard it was good, then I was told that it was only good because back in 2001, it was the best we had.
>>
>>388541963
They're still entertaining and interesting characters
Even if you don't agree with their approach on how they dealt with Luke, it keeps you interested to see how the rest of the story plays out from then onward
>>
>>388542376
Yeah, pretty much unforgivable, right? I don't even remember the rest of the party redeeming themselves.
>>
>>388536032
symphonia
>>
>>388541437
Even Zestiria was better since their weakness system just had you use one attack the enemy is weak to and then continue with whatever. And then even Armatization wasn't as stupid as break souls.
>>
File: suZ5h6v.gif (992KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
suZ5h6v.gif
992KB, 500x282px
>>388542261
I think the ToS OVA made her a lot more likable.
Her and Lloyd were adorable together even though I'm typically a Sheenafag. Also I think I like the ending scene more than the original games where Lloyd, Colette, Sheena, and Zelos go on an adventure rather than just Lloyd and Love Interest.
>>
>>388537874
Agreed. Berseria is only ok. It's just that the last few games have been shit so people think Berseria is amazing.

Vesperia is the best. Abyss is second.

Rebirth seems really cool but no English version.
>>
File: 11123949278.jpg (343KB, 845x1036px) Image search: [Google]
11123949278.jpg
343KB, 845x1036px
>>388542261
>hotorcold
obligatory
>>
>>388538631
So after Vesperia?
>>
File: 266E704356DA51770341EC[1].jpg (59KB, 440x241px) Image search: [Google]
266E704356DA51770341EC[1].jpg
59KB, 440x241px
>>388542201
I seem to remember SO being kind of short compared to other SNES RPGs. Like 15 hours.

The skill system is very weird. One of the skills reduces the number of skill points required for everything else, so you'll want to invest in that first.

One thing I really liked about it was that there was a hidden cave along a mountain path early in the game that you could enter to find an area with very high-level monsters. If you can manage to get through by running away, you can find a really powerful sword that you're supposed to get more than half-way through the game.
>>
>>388537874
As much as I hate to agree with a tripfag this is true. I'm convinced Berseriafags only think it's the best because they are pcfags and don't have access to a lot of the series.

The combat is a mess, the characters were decent but nowhere near the best, and the plot was mediocre.
>>
>>388542201
Personally I liked the remake of 1 better than the original SNES version, but I'm in the minority. Anyway, it's difficult to say because I have a huge nostalgia boner for SO2 and I don't for SO1. I think the mechanics of 2 fleshed out better and there's a lot more content. I'll also say that the ending of SO2 is a lot more satisfying than SO1. Also the bonus dungeon in SO2 is fantastic and long. Could have almost been a game on its own.

I would suggest playing the PSP version of SO2 if you can stand the moe blob portrait art, though I did find it a bit easy. Maybe download a difficulty save if you think it's too easy. There's some available for SO1 FD too.
>>
>>388542864
Or they are new to the series and only played it or started with Zestiria.
>>
>>388542770
I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I feel like I'll enjoy it way more than Berseria.
>>
>>388542852
>sheenafag
the only correct answer
>>
>>388542852
I never watched it. However i'm a HUGE Sheena fag because tittyninja and even I can enjoy how the monglationship between Colette and Lloyd since she's just so damn stupid.
Zelos is a faggot but I mostly prefer Kratos cuz my father figure wasn't there either. My dad was never a Ninja Turtle, though.

I also thought Regal was easily the best older guy character in all the ones i've played that I can remember. Limiter characters can be a blast.
>>
>>388542506
Remember when they killed Arietta and we're like "well she was probably going to kill herself anyway''
Fuck Anise she is literally the worse character in any game I've played
>>
>>388540278
>Dawn of a New World
>above anything
>>
>>388543331
Regal's a total shit though. He's so hung up on not killing with his hands that he's willing to risk his friends' lives on it. Oh, but killing with his feet is perfectly fine because that's a totally different manner.
>>
File: socean.png (27KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
socean.png
27KB, 640x481px
>>388543054
I got to that cave, I got my ass handed to me a few times and decided to move on.

The skill system is pretty fun, I've been using Ratix as a test dummy though,so he gets everything first, and I think the heavy sword guy who's name I can't remember gets kitchen knife mostly, which is STRxSkill #.

I haven't made it very far mostly because I worry about DeJap's translation, but it's a sold game for sure.
>>
File: genisass.png (254KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
genisass.png
254KB, 447x335px
>>388543331
It's a good watch. It does the Anime OVA thing where it changes some things, but it's still a pretty good. Lots of characterization.
Sheena has a lot of great scenes.
>hating Zelos
But he's your bud. You can't hate your bud.
>>
>>388543721
The anime is pretty strong in Symphonia. Also he does use them to save his friends.
>>
>>388536032
Is there a ToD:DC or Rebirth menu patch yet?
Mererdy is best girl
>>
>>388543157
What did you like more about it? I switched to the remake of Tales of Phantasia about ten hours in and thought I made the right choice, but I haven't seen any ultra cheesy dialog lines in Star Ocean yet, and the battle system while hectic, is solid.
>>
>>388540278
Top Tier:
Xillia 2, Vesperia, Symphonia
High Tier:
Destiny, Hearts R
Mid Tier:
Innocence R, Xillia, Phantasia
Low Tier:
Eternia, Legendia
Shit Tier:
Graces
Haven't Played Tier:
everything else
>>
>>388544093
>Shit tier: Graces
thank you anon. It's the one that introduced that cancerous fucking weakness system in addition to being the start of absolutely linear games in the series.
>>
File: defaultres.png (66KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
defaultres.png
66KB, 247x248px
>>388543331
>zelos is a faggot
>>
File: 64201109_p0.jpg (106KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
64201109_p0.jpg
106KB, 1280x1280px
>best
No opinion.
>favorite
Berseria
>>
File: 14877267483.png (345KB, 498x420px) Image search: [Google]
14877267483.png
345KB, 498x420px
Symphonia
Mithos did nothing wrong. Also is the PC port still shit? I've been having an itch to replay it.
>>
>>388538937
Laphicet and Magilou require more finesse, I think, since they can (and have to) switch between different roles: nuking, melee, buffing (Laphicet), and anti-magic (Mags).
>>
I've only played Berseria, Symphonia and Vesperia.
I have to say, the best one was each of them
>>
>>388543737
I can and will hate on that femme little twinkasaurus when he tries to get at my tittyninja. Her primo poonanner is mine and mine alone.

>>388544249
See above. The irony is that Cam Clarke is actually a huge flamer in reality but you sure as shit can't tell when he's voicing Kratos. Or Ulmeyda.
>>
>>388543985
I mostly like it because the battle system is closer to SO2, but if you're enjoying the SO1 combat there probably isn't any reason to switch unless you want VA. The remake is basically SO1 in a SO2 engine.

To be honest, SO1 isn't very long. You're probably already nearly done.
>>
>>388544339
dumb witch
>>
>>388542201
SO2 has the best story out if any of them and SO3 has the best combat. SO2 and SO3 are the only ones worth playing.
>>
Symphonia was my first and last tales game
it was alright
>>
>>388544579
theres a fix for it
>>
File: JohnnyNo4[1].png (3MB, 2560x1792px) Image search: [Google]
JohnnyNo4[1].png
3MB, 2560x1792px
>>388543878
No news on Rebirth as far as I know, and there was that one partial menu patch for DC ages ago, but a0t dropped cless a while back and has started making some real ass progress.
>>
>>388545003
>and last
Why aren't you interested in playing the other ones?
>>
>>388544806
Don't get me wrong, I love Kratos but Zelos is my wingman.
The nigga during the Volt saga basically says 'Go to her, she seems to have a thing for you'. Abd once you get to his base, he's still best boy.
>>
File: 58908230_p0.png (773KB, 688x914px) Image search: [Google]
58908230_p0.png
773KB, 688x914px
>>388544945
How rude.
>>
File: sheena.gif (21KB, 223x369px) Image search: [Google]
sheena.gif
21KB, 223x369px
>>388543251
She is best girl
>>
>>388545289
kill jester
>>
>>388536032
Vesparia, Symphonia, Abyss, Xilla 2,Destiny DC, and Graces F are in a constant contest for the top, Destiny DC,Xilla 2 and Graces for combat and the Symphonia, Abyss and Vesparia for story and characters.
>>
>>388545408
duet she's shite
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>388545163
>>
File: Gnome_(ToS).jpg (177KB, 900x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gnome_(ToS).jpg
177KB, 900x1024px
Actually went and played through all the ones on steam recently
overall for me its Symphonia>Berseria>Abyss>DotNW>Zestiria
im probably massively biased to symphonia due to playing it so much when i was younger but even now its still fun
i fucking hate that all-divide doesnt work on abyssion on PC
>>
>>388545335
>Jennifer Hale will never voice her again
Feels bad. Felt worse when it wasn't her in Dawn.
>>
>>388545745
Hale gets a lot of shit these days but she was genuinely talented as a VA. It wasn't until she started being one of the only female leads that people started to find her stomach churning.
>>
>>388545745
Fuck DotNW. It's a stain on a great game just by being connected.
>>
File: 60665291_p0.jpg (715KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
60665291_p0.jpg
715KB, 1800x2400px
Your village maiden for the week.
>>
IS there anyway to play Tales of Symphonia on PC with Jap audio?
>>
>>388545908
I never really got why people dislike Hale.
I suppose it's the same reason people don't like JYB, Laura Bailey, or Yuri.
Yuri is forever polluted for me mostly because all I'll ever hear for the rest of my life is Yosuke because he was born to take that roll. And JYB doesn't have much range. Bailey has some decent range though. I thought she was a good Rise
>>
>>388546570
If PC is running the Chronicles edition, it should let you toggle between English and Japanese voices.
>>
>>388546671
Is that an """expansion""" for the PC version? Or am I going to have to emulate?
>>
>>388545930
They depowered every single one of the main cast and eluded to a higher power than the fucking Cruxis and the Eternal Sword.
Also
>Lloyd proposing to some random chick
Lloyd is an idiot but he's not THAT big of an idiot. Even worse considering in the original, him and Collette were shipped together by default, even to the point where he can say 'I love you'.
>>
>>388546857
>depowered
To be fair, the three new mains have superpowers.
>>
>>388546857
Fucking cut that out. Colette's literally the ditzy female love interest. SHE'S SO BUILT TO BE HIS ICECOLD HOTNSPICY THAT IT HURTS THE PLOT OVERALL. God i'm glad I never played that. Soul Cal on Wii as Lloyd was legit though.
>>
I have not played Velvet's game past the mission where I kill pigs. Just burn my village down already I do not have time to cook soup Cless would have been in a dungeon by now you incompetent fucks.
>>
Why is the A.I. in Graces f so fucking bad
They never dodge and even when I set the their strategy menus to never defend they still try and block and die as a result
They honestly don't know how to dodge and just tank the hits and die regardless
I'm so glad they fixed this shit in Berseria
>>
So, what's the best way to play Symphonia? PS3? I heard the PC port isn't great.
I'd like to play with JP audio, if it matters
>>
>>388547106
LLOYD HAS THE ETERNAL SWORD
SHEENA CAN SUMMON GODS
Also Marta is nothing special, only Emil has god powers.
>>
>>388544868
Sounds like I should just keep on with what i'm doing then. Thanks for the advice anon.

>>388544971
isn't Till the end of Time SO3? I had heard that game was a hot mess. A friend told me that you can die if you let your MP drop to zero, is that true?
>>
>>388547294
Dunno. Obviously never PC since ports get little love if they're not to other consoles. The PS2 or 3 version was the one with a TON of added costumes and super moves with little anime scenes. I think it also had more animated party interactions, too. Not like it matters since the best costumes ever made are the pipe and moustache ones from Vesperia.
>>
>>388547320
Lloyd chucked away the swords and picked up some weird evil weapons instead. And Sheena is no one special besides her summoning abilities. It's not like being a summoner gives her a stat buff to her physical abilities.
>>
>>388536032
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>>
>>388547294
Gamecube if you care about 60 fps. PS3 if you don't and if you want that little bit of content they added from the PS2 version.
>>
>>388547428
Star Ocean Till the End of Time never happened. It was all a simulation because fuck you.
>>
>>388546076
My wife for life
>>
>>388547202
The hotorcold is only a meme though and was in one scene.
Literally not mentioned in the rest of the game.
Also the point of that scene was to show that Collette literally has no regards for her own well being if it means helping someone out. To the point where it's somewhat suicidal.
>>
Hey, I know this sounds really retarded but do all Tales games have the tower or was that just Symphonia? I honestly don't remember anymore. Did Symphonia even have a tower? God the Japs love giant fucking towers. MAYBE COMPENSATING, HMMMMMMM?
>>
>>388547667
I thought it was a video game?
>>
>>388547545
>little bit of content
Like what? Kinda like the 3DS version of Dragon Quest VIII? How significant is it?
>>
>>388546857
>him and Collette were shipped together by default

oh wait your serious, let me laugh even harder.
>>
>>388547294
PS3 has Jap audio and all the content on the ps2 version missing in the gamecube version (Mystic artes for most of the cast as an example).
>>
>>388547847
This, everyone knows that Kratos in Flanoir is canon
>>
>>388547723
It also looks awkward due to the relatively wooden Symphonia animations. Don't get me wrong, I understand the significance. But her being ice cold is brought up countless times. Something about crystals?

Try not to worry, though. Memes are memorable.
>>
>>388547496
>chucked the swords away
everything DotNW retcons makes me upset and sad.
Also I say powerless given the shit they did in the original and how fucking weak they are in comparison to other monsters you can train.
They didn't get any better in two years?
I suppose when I played the sequal I wanted to continue the adventure with the original team, and that really wasn't what I got.
>>
>>388536032
Vesperia.
Don't listen to berseria Fag, recency biais and just slightly better than the xillia garbage that was before.
>>
>>388544971
>SO3 had the best combat

SIDEKICK
SIDEKICK
SIDEKICK
SIDEKICK
SIDEKICK

Man, what a hard boss fight.
>>
>>388547975
Something something Angel Toxicosis.
And you're not wrong about the animation thing. Everyone has like a default smile on their face most of the time. It's kind of endearing though.
>>
>>388547870
What if I don't have a PS3? Not having Mystic Artes would really suck
>>
>>388547831
Little in the way of anything beyond Jap audio. It has a ton of costumes but costumes, mystic artes but mystic artes and more boiced/animated skits. It also might buff/nerf some bosses.
>>
>>388547831
Dual audio and the PS2 changes like characters having some new moves, tweaks to bosses and new events. There's probably an exhaustive list somewhere if you search up the differences between the GC and PS2 version.
>>
File: 1465121029107.jpg (134KB, 576x751px) Image search: [Google]
1465121029107.jpg
134KB, 576x751px
>>388540278
Even acknowledging dawn of a new world exist, get out please.
>>
Played every mainline here is the top 3:

1. Vesperia
2. Grace F
3. Destiny DC.

I like mostly the gameplay, and completionist thing as far as personal preference goes + good multiplayer.
>>
>>388548206
The game is still playable without Mystic Arts.

Prism Stars exists, anon! You don't need anything else!
>>
>>388548096
Implying it wasn't aiming device spam.
>>
>>388547732
Symphonia had a tower but I don't think all the games had one
>>
>>388548268
>costumes but costumes, mystic artes but mystic artes
what? Could you rephrase that?
Are Mystic Artes in Symphonia similar to in Berseria/Abyss? If so, they'd be pretty relevant imo
>>
>>388547993
Well, maybe chucking the swords away was a bad way to put it.

If you recall, Lloyd leaves the Flamberge at his mother's grave. And it's not mentioned, but I'm guessing he hides the Vorpal Sword somewhere far away so people can't accidentally recreate the Eternal Sword. And in Tales of Phantasia, the two swords are hidden apart from each other and need to be brought together to reform the Eternal Sword.

And I'd imagine they wouldn't get much stronger. It's not like they had a reason to constantly fight and train anymore since they accomplished their mission.
>>
what the heck are you guys talking about? There was no sequel to Symphonia
>>
>>388541963
Implying Guy wasn't the fucking greatest.
>>
>>388548107
Oh dude, I love the Tales games and their style. Even as they advanced they still look like rotating posable marionettes most of the time. But that's okay, because as I said Tales make me feel good inside since they're basically 12+ anime. B-bakas and gigantic meals consumed by the protag or regularly dainty girl and all. They make me feel like a kid again.
>>
>>388548431
>The game is still playable without Mystic Arts.
Why did they take it out tho? That's weird.

Also, if the PS2 version adds that, why not just emulate the PS2 undub version? Does PCSX2 not emulate it decently or what?
>>
>>388548475
I guess. You're not wrong.
At the end of the day I just don't like DotNW.
It wasn't what I wanted but I played it anyways.
>>
>three episodes of the ToS OVA left
>haven't watched in many months
>visuals decide to not work although sound is fine
>no problems with other videos
Okay
>>
>>388548575
Something something japanese exclusive no gaijins allowed
>>
>>388544579
Mithos did everything wrong but i still felt sorry for you.
>>
>>388548504
I kind of liked the Symphonia 2 original cast, it was really only the returning characters they butchered.
>>
>>388548431
I hate people who say the mystic arte of the PS2/3 version don't matter, i wanted to trash away the gamecube version when i heard about the PS2 version and saw it on youtube, long time ago.

I replayed the whole game in japanese and borrowed my friend PS2 to play it just for the bonus so fuck all of your with your 60 FPS nonsense.
>>
>>388548791
"him"
>>
>>388548794
Stop making up shit anon, you're not funny
>>
>>388548694
Someone on YT uploaded the OVAs. Flamberge or something or other? That's where I watched them years aho before I knew what anime streaming and torrents were.
Here's a playlist
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmUA-eCkOLbMyMCqf0ShArKQb8CSUsaPI
>>
>>388545687
It doesn't? How are you supposed to win without being hilariously high level.
>>
Vesperia
>>
>>388545538
>Graces F
No. I will never understand why people fellate that game when it had all around some of the worst aspects of a Tale game period. That includes the combat, which people only love because of how flashy it is and the long combos which are easy to do. The only good aspect of the combat system in Graces was the dodging.
>>
>>388548828
To be fair it doesn't matter to me because I never played any version other than the GC one.
All I mean to say is that it's not too impactful a a game experiance to not have them.
>>
>>388548558
>They make me feel like a kid again.
As someone who has just started playing Berseria (my last game being the Symphonia 2 game for the wii) this captures my feelings so well. Brings back memories of loving the great casts and writing fan fiction about the older games.
>>
>>388548575
It was originally released on the gamecube in both Japan and America, then ported to the ps2 with additional content only in Japan.
>>
>>388548794
>Hey, remember when Sheena fell into a hole once in the first game?
>Let's make it a recurring gag where she always does the same thing
>>
>>388548979
Use queso.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moPzpt8nB30
>>
File: van.jpg (8KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
van.jpg
8KB, 184x274px
is van the best villan in the series.
>>
>>388548794
They weren't entirely horrible, I'll admit. They just overshadowed pretty much everything that happened in the original.
>here's what happened in the original
>NOW HERE'S AN EVEN BIGGER PROBLEM
>>
File: 1502644708252.jpg (38KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1502644708252.jpg
38KB, 600x339px
>>388549204
Thats dumb, impressive but dumb.
>>
>>388549279
no that's birdman
>>
Vesperia is the most balanced overall; everything about it works well or great, and it's a good introduction to the series. After that you'll want to follow it up with Abyss 3D and Symphonia, which are similar. After those you can try Legendia, which is weird in many places but interesting in its own way.

If you want to play the more retro tales, Phantasia PS1, Destiny PS2, and Rebirth are great experiences, but their best versions were not localized.

The other Tales games are either serviceable but mediocre (Graces) or absolute garbage (Dawn of the New World).
>>
>>388549057
FUCK YOU! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>388536032
Symphonia and Vesperia are probably the best overall.

Xilia 2 has the best combat in the franchise.
>>
>>388548762
>>388548575
Japanese companies do this a lot with ports and rereleases. Look at RE4 or Capcom in general. Even if its as simple as 7 megs of new textures people go ape over it.

>>388549150
The casts aren't even great. None of it is. But that's why I like it so much. Everyone is like a playable cartoon and that's fantastic. I love that Lloyd's an eternal retard who struggles to make a fucking sandwich. I love that Raine's a MILF but she can't cook for shit. I love that Sheena's got the goods but is actually extremely shy. They're so nothing but so lovable. Zelos is literally Japanese playboy with pink colour scheme.
>>
>>388538567
>A character being gay is immediately SJW
You know gay people exist, right?
>>
What difficulty should I play Symphonia in?
>>
>>388548431
half of them are a massive pain in the ass to use anyway
one of preseas is literally that kid tier
>>
File: 1470067148991.png (206KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1470067148991.png
206KB, 600x1067px
>Phantasia
Solid game, enjoyed it. A little tedious. Good background art.
I will replay it soon because the sidequests looked good and I didn't do them.
>Eternia
Also good. Fantastic art.
>Symphonia
Much less tedious. Intriguing story and world, the battles could be better. It would have been nice if the games that came after expanded on the dungeon aspect that was in this game.
>Symphonia 2
Everyone shits on it but I thought it was fun. Just don't bother with the monster collecting and only bother with leveling up the two new characters. Don't expect a full-fledged jrpg, more of a quick story heavy game. Battle system was good like Vesperia.
>Abyss
Awesome story and world. Some long dungeons but no copy-pasting, they are all unique. The story gives a heavy sense of urgency though, which made it feel dumb to explore or do sidequests/minigames when there is important shit to do.
>Vesperia
Really good battle system and a cool world. Story was just ok. Play the PS3 version with english patch. I'm playing it after beating the 360 version and it is way different.
>Graces
Didn't like it. Pascal was the only redeeming thing, I hated the way it controlled. Dodging was weird.
>Xillia
Average. It had a good battle system, but it got tedious. Cool maps.
>Xillia 2
Worse than Xillia 1. I don't recommend it unless you really like tales. The sidequests were decent though. Lots of bosses which was cool.
>Zestiria
Currently playing this one. I like it so far but I'm already growing attached to Alisha and I know from /v/ that she eventually becomes irrelevant. If that's true I'm going to hate this story.
>>
>>388550342
For some reason Symphonia is the only tales game I can easily beat on the highest difficulty (mania after you unlock it by beating the game on hard).
>>
>>388550035
Genis is a smart asshole who is just to foil Lloyd's attempt to be smart.

It's extremely generic by todays standards but they're simple characters whos motivations - at least to me - make sense. That's something I still ask for in any videogame today. Don't need to make them extremely complicated.
>>
>>388550342
Up to you. Keep in mind Symphonia, like almost all Tales are very specifically designed with NG+ in mind. If you play on harder difficulties expect a grind. You may enjoy it but they're not mechanically complex enough to really deserve the suffering of a 45 minute long boss fight.
>>
>>388550342
Really up to you. I played on default difficulty and go up a difficulty every NG+ while limiting what I buy with my Grade points.

Also people don't discuss this a lot, but ToS is 40% battle system and 60% item/recovery item/'cast this spell' system.
>>
>>388540452
This. I loved abyss's plot just because of how well thought out it was though. The part in choral castle in the beginning was when I knew it was gunna be a damn good ride.
>>
>>388550591
Oh, they're by no means one-dimensional. They're just very simple like you said and they sell their simplicity well. I don't want a character so nuanced and faceted that it detracts from your game as a whole unless you build it from the ground up as that kind of game. Tales games are as anime as possible. They all make sense in their own right and they all certainly act as expected, barring one or two scenes that are post game/"hidden" skits. And even then it doesn't make you find the character unbelievable compared to their presentations from before. It just makes them a little more aware of their role as a character.
>>
File: 1213247389275.jpg (527KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1213247389275.jpg
527KB, 1280x1024px
>>388548930
But I thought Marta was cute and Emil had decent development, it was just happened too late
>>
>>388542864
Only xillia 1 and zestiria were bad.
>>
>>388544093
>>388544231
Weakness system is so fucking ass. Literally anti-fun.
>>
Did we like the Jude and Milla cameos in Berseria?
>>
File: 1409961881592.jpg (59KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1409961881592.jpg
59KB, 550x550px
>>388548979
Extreme micromanagement. You need to keep your party members separated, equip whoever's getting targeted by a spell with accessories that reduce that element's damage, and have everyone use Guardian constantly during Meteor Storms. You also need a fast attacker to be hitting him from the back, because that's the only way to reliably stagger him.

You know what else doesn't work on Abyssion on PC? Unison Attacks.
>>
>>388551290
Graces was painful, it felt like a fever dream and I kept praying that it would be over soon
>>
File: 11324354352.jpg (199KB, 777x548px) Image search: [Google]
11324354352.jpg
199KB, 777x548px
>>388550482
>Xillia 2
>worse than Xillia 1

shit taste
>>
>>388551478
Alternatively lots of recovery items.
That's admittedly how I played the game despite me being kind of shit at it.
>tfw I used all my TP all the fucking time and was constantly at 0
>>
>>388551657
T E E P O S P RA Y
>>
>>388551478
>unison attacks don't work
Explain. How the fick are you supposed to actually fight him without Unison.
That nigger is weak to Prism Stars and you're saying you can't Prism Star.
>>
File: 1450334455003.jpg (2MB, 3632x3800px) Image search: [Google]
1450334455003.jpg
2MB, 3632x3800px
>>
File: 1465920974191.jpg (31KB, 252x496px) Image search: [Google]
1465920974191.jpg
31KB, 252x496px
>>388551657
>two millas
>debt
>cheese mode
>>
>>388547827
The eternal sphere where 1-3 happens is an artificial universe. The 4d beings are just regular humans with technology so advanced they even created a new universe and play around in it like it's a game. It's not actually data and becomes untouchably parallel to 4d space at the end by the power of thought. People who dismiss so3 never played it or didn't understand it.
>>
MILLA IS THE BEST TALES
>>
>>388552046
Barely even a character
>>
Berseria is the only good one, everything else is dog shit, sorry weebs but your series is trash
>>
File: 1829278294623.png (331KB, 640x688px) Image search: [Google]
1829278294623.png
331KB, 640x688px
>>388552046
I really didn't like her when I first played Xillia but she grew on me a lot
>>
>>388552528
Why did female designs progressivly get sluttier for Tales girls
>>
>>388551896
You can play most of tales games on PC though
>>
>>388552528
That sounds like the general feel for a Tales cast.
>>
>>388547732
Vesperia had one. Symphonia has two if you consider Kharlan as a tower.
Berseria has one but you don't go past the first or second floor which I thought was a waste.
I fucking love huge towers.
>>
>>388538680
I think you're a faggot, so probably not.
>>
>>388553302
Isn't it just one becuase the Tower of Salvation is the same tower no mater how you enter it?
Or are we talking strictly dungeons? Because Symphonia would have three. The Tower of Mana, which you go to twice.
>>
>>388538567
Sorey acts more asexual than anything else for most of the game. The gay shit is only implied so you could just ignore it if you wanted to play Zestiria
>>
>>388553906
He's Meebosexual, if anything.
>>
It's bot time to die yet. We can carry this thread to 500 and then we can die for another week or so.
>>
>>388544579
Emulate it. There may be a 4k texture pack but it's still limited to 30fps which absolute kills whatever flow the battle has.
>>
File: IMG_6357.jpg (19KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6357.jpg
19KB, 512x288px
Just let us die desu
>>
>>388554778
>4K texture pack
For what absolute purpose would a game with a cal-shaded art style benefit from higher resolution textures, especially 4K textures? That's fucking insanity and overkill when correct Dolphin settings can probably make things look cleaner.
>>
>>388539417
It also functions as a sort of magical monocular. You can zoom in on stuff with it, and also for some reason catch these magical moonfish creatures while doing so.

>>388539427
You mean in the sky
>>
>>388555543
It also makes you look cool. And it lets you peep on young girls in their bedroom. Fish are flying creatures.
>>
>>388555543
>What the fuck is he talking abou-
>Oh.

Yes, I mean sky.
>>
>>388536032
Vesperia is the best all around, even the beta version we got. Great soundtrack, characters that aren't Karol, combat, etc.
>>
>>388536032
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is shaping up to be my favourite from the looks of it
>>
>>388556041
Karol isn't that bad, i liked his progression from wimpy kid to somewhat courageous.
>>
File: Tales_of_VS_Boxart.jpg (107KB, 233x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tales_of_VS_Boxart.jpg
107KB, 233x400px
Is there any word on if Tales of VS. is going to be translated at all? I love me some crossover fighting games.
>>
>>388538567
not really, i barely noticed anything
plus the character in question was originally a girl but then they changed it to a boy apparently
>>
>>388557009
I don't hate Karols character but I hate how he plays in general. Too slow and not powerful enough to justify being so slow compared to Flynn or Yuri. At least with Presea in Symphonia she was slow but she was the hardest hitting character.
>>
>>388557017
I recall hearing the project was dropped. No one's interested enough to do anything beyond the menu patch.
>>
File: tales of series.png (939KB, 1142x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tales of series.png
939KB, 1142x1024px
>>388536032
Best 2D Tales game - Destiny Directors Cut
Best 3D Tales game - Vesperia PS3
>>
>>388558703
Well, fuck.
>>
So, I just started Symphonia, and holy shit, combat is really archaic, does it get better?
>>
>>388536032
None of them are good. Play a better JRPG series. FF, DQ, MegaTen, Trails... lots of better stuff out them.
>>
>>388559523
No, at least other Tales of games go full 2D or 3D instead of that mess.
>>
>>388559668
Should I trudge through the combat for the story? I head Symphonia is pretty good. And if combat is so ass, I'm expecting the other parts to be what people consider 'good'
>>
>>388559523
Symphonia's battle system is really dated and it being in 3D makes it worse as you're still stuck on a linear 2D plane while everyone else gets to move freely.
>>
>>388559523
Not really. To my knowledge, it was the last one to do the 2D like play-style before they went with the 3D one. You get used to it though.

Protip: Switch your battle controls to semi-auto. Holding your standard attack button will have you run toward. whatever enemy you're targeting.
When you start getting more moves, you start feeling it a bit more
>>
>>388559759
It's a game from 2003, and most of us that played it way back when I guess are just used to the battle system, so temper your expectations with that in mind.

EX gems and again, more moves will make things a bit more bearable.
I personally say get to the first seal in the desert and then decide if it's for you or not.
>>
>>388561439
Nope, ToH did 2D and it was Godly, sad it got ruined on ToH:R
>>
>>388559626
But I want an action RPG I can play with my friends.
No other game allows that
>>
File: Magilou.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Magilou.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
/v/ I dare you to post the best girl of any of the Tales games!
Hard Mode: No Millia or Velvet
>>
>>388562175
Pretty sure quite a few of them allow for multi-person co-op with multiple controllers. I know Symphonia does that and I don't see why others wouldn't.
>>
>>388562180
Beryl Benito
>>
>>388562180
You already posted her
>>
>>388562283
>No other game (that isn't Tales) allows multiplayer action RPG
I was disappointed when I learned Star Ocean 5 was locked to 1 player
>>
>>388562467
Post an image of her, senpai
>>
Hearts R is my first Tales game and I'm close to finishing it, but I'm wondering what to play next. I've really enjoyed Hearts, so something similar would be best. I have access to everything not on the PS3/360.
>>
File: 1436995921412.png (1MB, 1015x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1436995921412.png
1MB, 1015x1328px
>>388562467
>>388562798
>>
>>388538937
Stop using the same arte over and over. Go for chains and just focus on getting a power hit first then try different combos trying to hit multiple weaknesses and finding new combos.
>>
>>388550482
>A little tedious.

A little tedious? Random battles are why I don't play it. Maybe it's just the GBA version talking but the random battles were insufferably frequent.

>Currently playing this one. I like it so far but I'm already growing attached to Alisha and I know from /v/ that she eventually becomes irrelevant. If that's true I'm going to hate this story.

Zestiria I give points to for trying to do something a bit different from the typical stable of JRPG plot tropes but it fumbled in other areas. Biggest one for me is skill climbs that come out of no where and having a mixed DPS / skill check on the last boss which renders him impossible to defeat if you can't meet it. It's a weak title.
>>
File: Sheena_Status_(ToS).jpg (93KB, 900x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sheena_Status_(ToS).jpg
93KB, 900x1024px
>>388562180
I thought this thread died but here I am, posting best girl
Alternatively Raine
>>
>>388563538
Learn to use holy bottles. You can literaly refresh them after a few steps and reset the step counter and not get a single encounter depending on the dungeon.
>>
>>388563538
>trying to do something a bit different from the typical stable of JRPG plot tropes
Does the story actually get any better? As soon as they called the big bad "the demon king/lord" my eyes started rolling into the back of my head. That type of plot is what you find in gag manga, not AAA releases
>>
>>388536032
I haven't played many Tales games, only played Destiny, a good 12-14 hours of Phatasia, a couple hours of Eternia, and coop Vesperia on a friend's copy, out of these though, Destiny is the only one I've had a really really good time with, Phantasia was somewhat fun until I got to that cryptic dungeon, Eternia just didn't really interest me much, and Vesperia was easily the worst experience because the 3D combat is ass.
So i'd say Destiny's the best.
>>
>>388550482
How can you even like Alisha? She's literally useless and has the personality of a rock. You'll love getting rid of her by the gameplay implications that come with it.

Zestiria is a great game for coop play. You can even play it online via Nvidia's Geforce experience with someone that doesn't even own the game.
>>
Vesperia by a fucking mile.
>>
>>388562180
Velvet is too edgy for me
>>
>>388564163
Anything is better than that abomination called Rose, though.
>>
>>388564058
You actually spend the rest of the game understaing how the fuck did he become the lord of calamity and how not black and white the world actually is. That whole big bad bait was a ruse and you'll see it soon if you keep it up.

Berseria expands on this concept a whole lot more but since they expect you played Zestiria before playing it, they are more on the face about it.
>>
these are the Tales of games I've played.

>Destiny
Absolute garbage. And this started the whole series? I am baffled. Didn't even bother picking up the sequel.

>Symphonia
Also absolute trash. Couldn't stand the main characters, gameplay was boring, I barely felt like I accomplished anything.

>Legendia
Slightly better I guess, but once you kill that general guy who was using the Nerefis cannon, I stopped caring. The game just slows to a crawl and asks me to care about these literally who's. I think I watched a friend play further to where a bunch of cult like guys resurrect a monster, and then you beat it, and then you instantly forgive them for dumb plot related reasons. Can anyone explain that to me?
>>
File: Judith.png (192KB, 298x580px) Image search: [Google]
Judith.png
192KB, 298x580px
>>388562180
JUDITH
U
D
I
T
H
>>
>>388565042
Rose is literally foil for Sorey because Alisha didn't do shit for him. She's there to clean up his mess and help him stay malevolence free.

Also at least she has a personality, doesn't matter if you don't like it or not.

>inb4 but she's a murderer and no malevolence lol
>>
File: 3-002.png (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3-002.png
67KB, 640x480px
>>388562180
>BO-OING!!

She's pretty much the best girl in the entire series as far as i'm concerned.
>>
File: DCdCPuaUAAETomm.png orig.png (301KB, 579x542px) Image search: [Google]
DCdCPuaUAAETomm.png orig.png
301KB, 579x542px
>>388565878
>>
>>388536032
Symphonia, Phantasia and Vesperia.
>>
>>388565878
Prolly best girl
>>
>>388565878
Each game farther back from Bersaria is a game where waifu discussion is okay
>>
>>388562180
best girl right here
>>
>>388536032
the first one
>>
>>388540087
They do, but that one is still the best
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1200x800px
>>
>>388552734
appealing to fanservice is a more and more common trend in japan
which is hilarious since ratings boards are now tightening down on violence there
>>
>>388566546
As I was looking for a picture to post, I saw a link to Groovy Arche EXTENDED. What game is that from?
>>
>>388566401
is she technically legal if she was age locked
>>
I actually enjoyed Xillia 1 the most.
Helped that it had some of the best skits as well.
>>
Meredy's English VA turns my dick to diamonds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht3_TnzZn1c
>>
>>388566793
I say she is legal.
>>
>>388566793
>>388567156
Wasn't her sister like 14 or 12, and didn't Regal fuck that?
>>
>>388566730
you mean this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIaknSxSydM
>>
>>388566793
Mental age is what's important if she mets the 1*+ requirement. Does she act like a child/have the comprehension of one? Basically even if she has the body of a child, so long as she can give conformed consent and is over 18 it's okay.
>>
>>388539264
I tried playing this game but dropped it around the blue moon land.
It's fun but everything just feels too sluggish. It needs a remake.
>>
>>388567263
Probably. I just got a glance at it while the images section of google was loading.
>>
>>388567234
Not sure about her age. But Regal did tap that ass.
>>
>>388562180
f l a t
>>
>>388567139
ToE 2 when?
I want to see Reid and Farah's 23 kids.
>>
>all these people saying Phantasia was good

It's the only one I've played and it was horseshit. Does it get any better or are you all just memeing?
>>
>>388568817
I would assume you'de have to fonish a game before claiming it's bad or good
>>
>>388568817
did you play the PS1 version or the SNES version?
PS1 is the best version
>>
>>388568951
there is also the GBA version. Pretty good actually.
>>
>>388568817

you have shit taste. sorry you had to find out like this.

>>388568902

lolno.
>>
>>388565271
Phantasia started the series dumdum.
Also the original Destiny suffered due to shit translation and cut content trying to rush and compete with other rpg's at the time of its release.
Don't bully.
>>
File: Colette.Brunel.full.1536290.jpg (322KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Colette.Brunel.full.1536290.jpg
322KB, 800x800px
>>388536032
Gamecube Symphonia, of course. Best characters by a mile, best VA, best challenge, best world, great music, graphics are charmingly janky instead of just plain janky like newer entries, gameplay is not as good as Abyss but it's better than abyss in every other regard so it works out

And of course it has Best Girl.

>>388569012
GBA version is playable but only just.
>>
>>388568817
Did you play the Mobile version or something?
>>
>>388569269
Coleette is best ditz and that is it.
>>
>>388569012
>kangaroo war
>WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?
>>
>>388569650
>Coleette is best ditz
Right, like I said, best girl.
>>
>>388569916
Sheena is best girl though, who is also a ditz
>>
File: 2017-08-02-154647.jpg (115KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-02-154647.jpg
115KB, 960x544px
>>388562467
>>388562990
>>388562798
Suffer Beryl
>>
File: c7a4c.jpg (204KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
c7a4c.jpg
204KB, 636x900px
>>388562180
I might be the only one that like her
>>
>>388543103
dude, pcfags can play pretty much all of the tales, with vesperia the only exeption
>>
>>388570859
Innocence R and Hearts R
>>
>>388570105
Sheena is best tittymonster, nothing more. Colette is good and pure and she won the Lloydbowl so even the developers know she is best!
>>
>>388570105
not him and neither Colette nor Sheena are best girl but how the hell do you look at Colette and Sheena then go "yes these characters have the same basic personality type"
>>
>>388571194
They aren't.
I just said they are both ditz in the sense that Sheena is best girl and also has the trait of being a ditz.
>>
>>388571334
how is Sheena ditzy in the least
klutzy =/= ditzy
indecisive =/= ditzy
>>
>>388571418
Perhaps I'm just mixing my meanings. She's not very cautious and it ends up being her downfall. IE: pits.
And for Colette, literally making holes in walls.

>>388571127
Will agree that Lloyd and Colette are cutest though.
I just like Sheena more.
>>
Is phantasia good?
>>
>>388573153
yes but don't play GBA version
>>
>>388573153
I liked it a whole lot. Played it for the first time a few months ago, so I think it stands up for a mid 90's PS1 rpg.
>>
>>388573852
what's wrong with it?
>>
>>388571127
>tittymonster
they're just above average, but I guess since it doesn't follow fantastical anime proportions, they're fairly large.
>>
>>388574948
A piss poor translation first and foremost. Then the colors were all fucked.
>>
>>388574948
other anon already pointed out the bad translation and weird colours

gba's screen size didn't loan itself well either to the combat system. there's also very silly-sounding voice acting which sounds about as bad as you'd imagine from a GBA
>>
>>388574948
If you're gonna play it, just play the PSX version. If you really want to play the shitty GBA version, just play the snes one. It's actually better albeit older.
>>
File: 1486018158572.jpg (162KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486018158572.jpg
162KB, 1024x576px
>>388570617
I can't really say she's the best out of the whole series since I haven't played even half of it, but she's the best in Vesperia that's for sure when competition is token loli shut-in that husbandos blastia and is a physically violent tsundere that goes weeks without bathing and a trophy wife not elf that enjoys battle.
Estelle is 10/10
>Cute princess
>Healer
>Earnest and hopeful
>Her body is just right
>Smile worth protecting
There's just something about her that's really charming to me.
>>
File: e8c.jpg (194KB, 850x1031px) Image search: [Google]
e8c.jpg
194KB, 850x1031px
>>388576053
Great taste anon
>That monent where the game take her away for you
>>
File: 27338_front.jpg (99KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
27338_front.jpg
99KB, 512x512px
Is the Tales of Fandom series dead? As far as I know there were only the two games for PS1 and PS2.
>>
>>388577374
possibly.
>>
>>388576526
>That monent where the game take her away for you
Dude, what about that moment when You have to fight her 1on1? "Please, before I can hurt anyone else... please... kill me...
https://youtu.be/XbFszVuebCA
>>
>>388577849
Tales games have a lot of those kind of moments don't they?
>>
>>388577374
that's some 80 and 90's fucking character design
>>
just 120 more posts, then you can go to sleep..
>>
>>388580097
160 I mean
>>
>>388536032
Ludger May Cry

Because
>>
Arc Rise Fantasia
>>
>>388579227
Well, two of the three characters in that image came from games from the 90's, and the other was from a 2000 game. Of course it is.
>>
>>388580830
Look at that fucking hair though
where are the shoulder pads?
>>
>>388541386

Unfortunately, Star Ocean 2 was the ONLY good game in that series.
>>
>>388579227
The greatest designs.
>>
File: 1410202210789.jpg (95KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1410202210789.jpg
95KB, 682x600px
>>388580605
>the eng dub managed to have more personality than the jap while also being in the top 10 most phoned in dubs of all time
>>
>>388536032
>tales of game
>good
its all fairly generic weeb jrpg trash at its best
>>
>>388581117
Star Ocean 3's plot twist retroactively ruined any previous and future games in the series. All because "lel, none of the stakes matter, we're just NPCs in an MMORPG for beings from the 4th Dimension".
>>
>>388581590
I wonder what bad jap voice acting sounds like
>>
>>388551896
Tales of Abyss does have shit characters on purpose though. I hate that game, but it's a fact. Only tales game I could finish was Phantasia, and it was just ok.
>>
>>388543410
Every party member in the game is great, except for Anise. Holy shit it is infuriating that she just fucking gets away with everything. SHE KILLED ION
>>
>>388584225
She's also rather upfront about being a huge golddigger.
If there ever was a character that fucks old men for money, I bet it would be her
>>
File: 62277404_p0.jpg (217KB, 1000x697px) Image search: [Google]
62277404_p0.jpg
217KB, 1000x697px
What's the best way to make other characters use their Break Souls? They let it max out without using them.
>>
>>388550482
Alisha was always pretty irrelevant though. It just became more obvious the farther into the game you got.
>>
>>388538567
Actually the only reason they did it was to be different. It's got nothing to do any SJW agenda. They didn't want to focus on Romance with Sorey so they made the romantic relationship that the hero would normally have with the heroine instead be between Sorey and his male childhood friend just so that they could avoid writing a love story.

Which is ironic because Zestiria would have worked better in that context. Certainly would have allowed them to avoid the Alisha and Rose faggotry.
>>
>>388585123
fuck them into submission
>>
File: 8db6b9b67f9945c79b4508565341f092.jpg (297KB, 1000x2700px) Image search: [Google]
8db6b9b67f9945c79b4508565341f092.jpg
297KB, 1000x2700px
>>
File: 1500166685333.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500166685333.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>388587959
>Rental Beauty
Nice way to spell whore
>>
>>388587959
Is it weird that I want to fuck Tear
captcha: stop police
>>
>>388539264
What similarities does this game have to any Tales game besides being a JRPG? Literally everything else from gameplay to presentation is different.
>>
File: 1485485438056.png (912KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485485438056.png
912KB, 1110x1080px
>>388588924
it would be weird if you didn't
>>
Name 4 Tales girls you want in your harem
>>
>>388589787
Sheena, Magilou, Velvet and I guess Millia or Judith
>>
>>388589787
Sheena, Rita, Norma, and Sara
>>
>>388538558
seconded.
>>
Why is the Tales Of franchise so popular? Its fucking annoying as shit, Tales Of Symphonia is just the same attacks over and over, but really fast so it has time to become droning and annoying like a broken record player. The plots are sub-par, the characters are sub-par, the soundtracks and BENEATH generic and sub-par, the dialogue is sub-par. Basically all I see Tales Of as, is something to play when you LITERALLY have nothing else left to play and even then you'd be better off replaying Breath of Fire III or Skies of Arcadia again... I nominate Tales Of as easily the most overrated JRPG franchises ever made... good JRPG... if you're THAT bored, have a vagina, are like 12, watch Anime like Fruits Basket and Love Hina and other overly niche and Japanimated rubbish, and like repetitive battles that sound like making a bag of popcorn over-layed with the same 4-6 one liners... Nothing about the Tales Of franchise is memorable for me; least of all the generic soundtracks that you can't hear over the bags of popcorn you make every battle... Tales Of is literally a JRPG franchise for Weeaboo' and Otaku' with low standards who actually like generic story lines & characters and beneath sub-par soundtracks. Example of a bad and sub-par/generic Anime that Tales Of fans shit their pants over: Sword Art Online Tales Of, SAO, its all the same type of people who watch/play these, they're not popular cause they're actually good, same with Kanye West and Justin Beiber. The popularity of Tales Of is simply attributed to the over-praise garnered by the growing Weeaboo/Otaku crowd. And quite frankly its a fact these people don't have standards. They'll watch a 40+ episode random as fuck generic 2 star Romantic Comedy, with no real plot, and give it a good review. And I don't mean a GOOD Rom Com like Love Hina or something. .... like holy fuck...
>>
>>388591180
Actually when compared to other RPG series its only really mildly popular. Though its fans love to inflate ghee series popularity in a whole further helped by it currently being Bamco's only RPG cash cow, which might change if Bamco successfully reboots dotHack.
>>
>>388591180
Gawd this.
>>
>>388591180
I dunno I just find it fun.
>>
>>388577374
Are fan discs in general popular anymore? I feel like I haven't seen one in years. May just be my lack of research though.

Tales has plenty of more recent cross over content, but its all on mobile now (Rays, Link, Astarea)
>>
>>388591180
I am convinced its because of them being dubbed in English unlike the vast majority of JRPGs
>>
>>388592548

The Tales series have a huge fanbase in Japan. It doesn't have mega-huge sales like DQ and FF, but it's not like it's mildly popular. It's absolutely one of the biggest JRPG franchises ever.
>>
After playing Tales of reve unitia I now under stand why everyone hated luke in abyss. They did a piss poor job of translating him. Not only is he a fucking cunt, like straight up cunt not a prissy rich kid, he has the most whiny bitch voice ever.
>>
File: 17585585.jpg (1MB, 2200x867px) Image search: [Google]
17585585.jpg
1MB, 2200x867px
>bamco will never make a fun yet obviously cash in Tales MMO with all the RM3 classes + more based on current games
>no Spearman
>no Spearman + Monk going to a Leia-like class with poles
>no combat summoner that plays like a mix between Milla and Klarth
>all because they jumped on the MMO-meme way too fucking early with Eternia Online

I wouldn't expect it to be deep, but it could be stupid fun.
>>
>>388596237
>noishe is there, but colette, zelos, regal, and KRatos are not
nani the fuck
>>
>>388596459
also Presea, too who I thought would be a shooin for the right side
>>
CD-i Reid is the best Reid.
>>
>>388596459
Noishe is cute, good doggo
>>
>>388594463
what if he's also just a bad character
>>
Vesperia PS3. My favorite JRPG period.
>>
Is the PC version of ToS any good or does it still have fucking problems?
>>
>>388596824
His cunt-ey-ness is clearly intentional in his japanese iteration. I have nip abyss downloaded so I'll eventually get to that but just in a non canon game he's very different from his english counterpart.
>>
>>388565271
I like Destiny, but it's almost entirely because it was my first Tales game. It's full of dumb shit. Eternia is loads better. Fuck, Phantasia (on PS1, although you might even argue for the SNES version) is better.
Never been too big on Symphonia.
Legendia is fucking trash.
you really picked some of the worse ones to enter (well, not Symphonia, that one is well liked, although probably because it was a lot of people's first)

play either Hearts R or Abyss -- if you don't like one of those, Tales is flat out not for you
Abyss's story is a bit of an outlier among the rest.

>>388562467
>>388562990
beryl is ideal
>>
>>388591180
tales of exposes almost every other RPG for what it really is: pressing A a fuckton of times with bugger all input beyond that
there are a handful of 'em that require strategy, but no one actually plays that shit

so at least in Tales, you can combo some fucker for ages to have fun
>>
>>388597470
BETTER QUESTION
can you 60 FPS the PC version? This is IMPORTANT
>>
>>388538221
I'm glad nobody took this bait.
>>
>>388599508
There is no 60fps for PC. Apparently if you do break 30fps cap, the NPCs character models go crazy like rotating limbs and constant shaking.

it's pretty neat.
>>
>>388600019
F U C K
It feel so fucking slow. Also why are audio noises like footsteps so fucking loud..
Also why the fuck are the character portraits moving during skits? I don't remember that shit. I don't think I hate it but I don't know if I like it. . .
Also the music sounds different..

Being old fucking sucks
>>
File: 5432342.jpg (673KB, 815x846px) Image search: [Google]
5432342.jpg
673KB, 815x846px
>>388536032
>symphonia is like the more complete, good characters, history, gameplay.
>eternia and phantasia have a godly atmosphere, with pretty fun and expresive characers.
>>
>>388536032
Graces
The story is pure cheese but if you can accept that it's actually. I like the way the childhood arc frames the rest of the game, and I found the characters immensely likable. The combat's some of the series' best, which by Tales standards is saying something. Nice soundtrack too, though having the woman who gave me yellow fever do the opening makes me pretty biased.
Definitely an underrated gem
>>
File: 13957772.jpg (88KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
13957772.jpg
88KB, 500x281px
>>388600132
>the opening sequance is the anime opening music and not the main theme
>dowloading TSfix and installing some of the little things in there somehow cause the MSAA and Antistropic features to dissapear from the menu
>tfw go out to fight
>PS4 controller is not working
I-I think I'll just download some .iso files and play the grandpa version.. I feel so out of place.
Is this what older people feel like?
>>
>>388549057
The same reason people pretend free run is good, because they're shitters.
>>
>>388600829
>tfw go out into a field to fight monsters and get shit on*
>>
>>388600829
desu I think not playing with a Gc controller is the most jarring part
>>
File: malik.png (180KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
malik.png
180KB, 500x531px
>one of the most unique weapons, period, a bladerang, and spellcaster to boot
>explodes battlefields
>melts hearts
>Jamieson Price VA

Breath of flame...
PHOTON BURST!

But seriously, fun as fuck to play.
>>
Xillia 2 because combat, story, atmosphere, map.
>>
>>388601112
Best "old" man
>>
File: 1490015489905.png (195KB, 384x388px) Image search: [Google]
1490015489905.png
195KB, 384x388px
Vesperia, Hearts R, and Abyss are the best games in the series. You're free to disagree, but just know you're wrong.
>>
>>388548794

the monster system was a waste of potentially cool stuff
>>
>>388601112
Jaimison Price plays voices really well. I recognize him as Sojiro in P5 n PapaNier
>>
I am playing Vesperia and it's boring me to shit. Considering killing all party members besides Yuri and maybe one healer. Is it only challenging that way? I don't like most fights feeling like automatic wins with no depth.
>>
>>388601186
I pointed it out to a friend a while ago when we were clearing it - he looks like he's in his early 30s, but the game pretends he's in his late 50s.

"Perhaps I've walked this earth for far too long..."

nigga you don't have a single gray hair
>>
>>388601189
Which Tales game is she in?
>>
>>388569269
>gameplay is not as good as Abyss

U wot m8?

Abyss combat system is straight up ass until you get super chain, Ability Plus and a Sunlight Chamber, and aside from ability plus these things a re bitch to get on your first play through.
>>
>>388574948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbmCKT3XSAU
>>
>>388602014
This is iconic though.
>>
File: Beryl_Cut-in_(ToH-R)_2.jpg (80KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Beryl_Cut-in_(ToH-R)_2.jpg
80KB, 678x1000px
>>388562180
Was that supposed to be hard?
>>
>>388547732
Phantasia has one
>>
Vesperia for Gameplay
Abyss for Story
Bersera for the Cast
Symphonia, Xillia 2, and Graces for honorable mentions.

I haven't played any other ones.
>>
>>388602629
In another timeline where you actually own a Vita, you should play Hearts R.
>>
File: 1494152562768.png (384KB, 718x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494152562768.png
384KB, 718x405px
>>388596237
They could always try again if they wanted.
Heck, they could drop the MMO and just make it a multiplayer game

>Set in a world like tales of the world with it's own plot and characters.
>Make your own character.
>Pick from a few starting classes based on characters from the series, they aren't permanent, have their own separate levels and can be changed as much as you want, and later can seek out other characters to learn other more specialized or hybrid classes to change to.
>Hub is a large town with lots to do but the main bulk of the game is grabbing a party of other players and doing quests and dungeons.
>Battles occur seamlessly in the overworld and the combat system is your average Tales of system but every character is controlled by a person, without sharing the same camera.

It would be a nice spin off if you ask me.
Though standard practice nowadays is making a free to play mobile kusoge with barebones gameplay that demands you play every single day and comes with a gatcha with bullshit rates specifically designed to make people spend money to try and roll good characters or their waifu
>>
>>388536612

I don't understand this at all.
>Game is linear as fuck.
>none of the characters looks like they belong in the same game.
>combat is boring and repetitive.
>barely any skill variety.
>no weapon variety.
>lots of unnecessary grinding fluff.

It is literally the worst of all the tales games.
>>
>>388603159
just take the FF14 route and add in bosses from other games and make them in-universe lore
>>
It's time for us to die now.
Goodight. Thanks for the discussion
>>
>>388603179
I never really got into the series.
What do you recommend since you seem to be knowledgeable?
>>
>>388605456
Berseria
>>
>>388536032
I couldn't finish Berseria, somewhere midgame and don't intend to touch it again. It's a combination of poor combat (all flashy no substance), story I don't care for (don't care for any character for some reason and their sperging out doesn't help either), really terrible empty dungeons with no puzzles and the continuation of the same Zestiria world. I mean I thought after Xillia 2 and Zestiria I wouldn't be disappointed further but how surprised I was. Will tales ever fucking make a comeback?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (123KB, 879x612px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
123KB, 879x612px
>use to think Jude was broken as fuck
>play xillia 2
>5 hours in and Ludger is even more broken and haven't even got his mystic arte yet
>>
>>388605456
ToX2, ToGf, ToV, or ToS. Are all the best depending on who you ask. If you can stand the power of friend ship ToGf is the best and future arc is an actual entertaining story. If you can't stand the power of friendship ToX2 or ToV.

Once you figure out berseria the game is piss easy. Even on the highest difficulty.

When playing any tales of remember that what ever stat increases accuracy is the most important stat as it enables you to combo easier.
>>
>>388605485
Just jump right into the newest one, eh?
I played Abyss for like 2 hours 10 years ago.

>>388607097
I was under the impression that most people considered Abyss to be the best.
Do you not like it?
>>
>>388607175
It's good. I wouldn't consider it the best though. Far from the worst too. It's a good starting point if you had your heart set on it.
>>
Abyss and Symphonia are the most overrated games in the series. Very mediocre in every field.
>>
>>388607376
Aight.
Thanks for the recommendations.
>>
>>388591180
>Tales Of Symphonia is just the same attacks over and over
As opposed to choosing your attack through a menu and watching the same boring animation over and over like every turn based JRPG, including Breath of Fire and Skies of Arcadia? Is the only Tales game you played Symphonia?

>if you're THAT bored, have a vagina, are like 12, watch Anime like Fruits Basket and Love Hina and other overly niche and Japanimated rubbish, and like repetitive battles that sound like making a bag of popcorn over-layed with the same 4-6 one liners... Nothing about the Tales Of franchise is memorable for me; least of all the generic soundtracks that you can't hear over the bags of popcorn you make every battle... Tales Of is literally a JRPG franchise for Weeaboo' and Otaku' with low standards who actually like generic story lines & characters and beneath sub-par soundtracks. Example of a bad and sub-par/generic Anime that Tales Of fans shit their pants over: Sword Art Online Tales Of, SAO, its all the same type of people who watch/play these, they're not popular cause they're actually good, same with Kanye West and Justin Beiber. The popularity of Tales Of is simply attributed to the over-praise garnered by the growing Weeaboo/Otaku crowd. And quite frankly its a fact these people don't have standards. They'll watch a 40+ episode random as fuck generic 2 star Romantic Comedy, with no real plot, and give it a good review. And I don't mean a GOOD Rom Com like Love Hina or something. .... like holy fuck...
That's a lot of projection just because someone likes something you don't. I enjoy some games in the series and do literally nothing of what you just said.
>>
i only care about destiny and vesperia
>>
>>388542473
i think all of dejaps work is more like a localization mess of a translation then a proper one
>>
>>388544806
>Cam Clarke is actually a huge flamer in reality

lol is he? tfw heartbroken
>>
>>388597749
>you really picked some of the worse ones to enter
I guess that semi-restores my faith in the series, though I'd have to try out Abyss or Hearts to see.
>>
>>388609514
if you play hearts r its kind of janky translation wise
Thread posts: 433
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.