[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Mesa Incident was an inside job.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Cascade5.jpg (766KB, 1203x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cascade5.jpg
766KB, 1203x800px
Black Mesa Incident was an inside job.
>>
It was set up by the g-man, who procured the materials.
>>
WE ARE BAD PEOPLE THIS WAS A BAD EXPERIMENT WHY DID WE USHER FORTH THE GREEN APOLCALYPSE
>>
>>388530012
I HAVE A DOCTOR'S DEGREE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBQ8rPg7UaQ
>>
>>388529868
>now now, those fluctuations are well within acceptable parameters, the chances of a resonance cascade...
>>
the consequences were not unforeseen
>>
>implying it was a bad thing
Humanity was on the way to extinction anyway with global warming and peak oil and all.
If it wasn't for our benefactors humanity would have been a dead end but now we're part of something bigger than we could ever have hoped for.
>>
The dead scientists that you see on Xen at the end of the game are the ones who got the material in the first place.
>>
It was Gordon's fault. He pushed the crystal in too fast.
>>
>>388530314
Rest assured they were consequences of the full life variety.
>>
they are waiting for you Gordon, in the test, chamberrr.
>>
File: 1467216495766.jpg (49KB, 437x471px) Image search: [Google]
1467216495766.jpg
49KB, 437x471px
>>388530275
Am i the only one who REALLY likes to watch/listen to these? Since im not amerifat we dont get tornado warnings and the like here so whenever i watch these it gives me a weird feeling in a good way, cant properly explain it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.