[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reggie Fils-Aime kicks down your door and tells you that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: brawlsamus.png (108KB, 333x386px) Image search: [Google]
brawlsamus.png
108KB, 333x386px
Reggie Fils-Aime kicks down your door and tells you that the Metroid series is becoming a primary focus for Nintendo. He wants you personally to come up with a concept for a Metroid-themed mobile game. What is your idea?
>>
>>388525689
Metroid Pinball again.
>>
Gacha game.
>>
Commit seppuku

Fuck mobile
>>
>>388525689
Pipe (Tube) Dream
>>
>>388525689
A side scroller game. A metroidvania.
>>
>>388525689
Laugh at him because Nintendo of America has no clout for what Nintendo of Japan wants to do.
>>
It takes place in the distant future of the franchise's timeline. Samus is no longer around, and the Federation had begun mass producing her brand of power suit. Players will be able to wear and customize the iconic power suit, and play their custom created character, taking on missions from the Federation. There will be some hints as to what happened with Samus after Fusion.

The gameplay will be timed areas for the player to explore, with random encounters during exploration leading into turn-based fights. The goal will be collecting special units (dropped by bounty targets or found in chests), once the map timer runs out players have to abandon the mission regardless if it's complete or not, but they will be able to purchase a retry with real money. Availability of missions will also be gated, a certain number playable per day, but again they will be able to purchase tickets to gain access to an extra amount of missions.
>>
>>388525689
Super Morph Ball. It's just Super Monkey Ball but with Samus.
>>
>>388526745
I like it.
>>
>>388525689
a vr game where you get to fuck anime zero suit samus
>>
>>388525689
>mobile
>game

get the FUCK out of my house, Reggie. I'm calling the cops.
>>
Similar to Mario Run except not autoscroll. Simple controls. Left and right, jump, shoot. At certain junctures you can choose from multiple paths. Maps are partially randomized and have hidden items. You may or may not be able to access the secrets on each map depending on which items you ended up with. The goal is to amass whatever power ups you can and defeat the boss. Maybe you pick maps by which boss will be at the end. Updates can add new bosses from different games.
>>
Metroid Strip
You play as space pirates and you have to play tetris and if you win a round a piece of Samus' suit breaks off.
>>
A space pirate tower defense game against Samus. Certain stronger defenses require exploitables like morph ball tunnels and destructible walls as a trade-off that she could use on rng chance.
>>
Federation Force / Hunters with new mission updates and death match.
>>
If Samus Returns and Prime 4 do well, is Metroid mobile a real possibility? They're still making Animal Crossing, and I think they said Zelda will have a mobile entry too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.