[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lawbreakers in an oversaturared market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: lawbreakers oversaturated.png (150KB, 857x693px) Image search: [Google]
lawbreakers oversaturated.png
150KB, 857x693px
What did you guys think of CrowbCat's latest video?
>>
>>388523652
I liked it and i think its spot on, i loved lawbreakers but i don't think its worth to pay money for an experience avaliable for free.

I hope lawbreakers makers find a way to make it free and still make money out of it, i still have faith in them because i like lawbreakers visuals more than overwatch.
>>
>>388523652
Most of the excuses they are using to explain this failure were also the case for PUBG, no marketing, $30, bad launch time.

End of the day it's shite and went overboard with the SJW BULLSHIT, same as Battleborn
>>
>>388523940
hi cliffy
>>
>>388524095
who the hell is cliffy and why he is me?
>>
>>388523652
he is right, but still, he is a pretentious faggot
>>
>>388523652
Was interesting seeing the fabricated hype at the beginning and the downward spiral into obscurity to follow. That's what I like about his videos. I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics CliffyB is doing to assure himself that the game flopped for reasons outside his control.
>>
>>388524083
>pubg
Indirectly competes with some shitty indie projects and russian scam artists
>lawbreakers
Directly competes with Blizzard, Valve, Hi-rez

Battleborn was already retarded with going p2p against blizzard, lawbreakers doubly so years later.
>>
Nice to see Crowbcat get back to what he does best, the phoned in E3 video was a real letdown. A worth sequel to the Evolve video.
>>
While it is true, /v/'s fetish for a new tortanic means any new game is a giant flop.
>>
>>388525197
I guess its easy to find enjoyment out of failures.
You just need to attach a figure head to the game, find any negative aspects of him from the internet and somehow connect the games failure as some cosmic karma specifically to that person and mentally masturbate about it.
>>
>>388524692
true but he is OUR pretentious faggot
don't you forget it
>>
>>388525318
Cliffy is one of the most easily hateable person in the industry, you deserve your flop just for associating him.
Besides, this was never going to be a tortanic since it's not a particularly big game.
>>
Yet another e-celeb thread huh?
>>
>>388523652
Its kinda sad when you see it all lined up like this, but it also showcases that PR speak bullshit will just end up biting you in the ass.

Any developer working on a hero shooter right now needs to just retool their concept, otherwise Overwatch is going to fucking murder it.
>>
>>388526004
It wasn't going to be a tortanic since Swtor was a successful game.
>>
>>388527330
They keep it running because it turns profit now, but that doesn't mean it's brought back its production costs.
>>
>>388526810
Everyone's going to be chasing the PUBG formula now anyway.
>>
>>388528237
which is sad because PUBG was also chasing an existing formula.
>>
>>388529049
What formula is PUBG 'chasing'?

The army battle royale mod, h1z1 king of the hill, and pubg were all made by the same person
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.