[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impossible/Difficult Decisions in Vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1503904694345.png (164KB, 424x228px) Image search: [Google]
1503904694345.png
164KB, 424x228px
What are some games or moments in games where the player has to make a difficult decision; ethical or logical.
>>
>Wait a minute that card
>>
>that guy who brings his girlfriend to the LAN
>she is visibly bored and disgusted but he just won't fucking leave
>>
>>388515251
>Hey, what was your name again?
>>
>>388515448
>that guy who brings his girlfriend to RPG night
>she plays with her phone the whole fucking time and has to be reminded when it is her turn in combat
>she spends ten minutes being reminded of the rules each time
>only ever does a basic attack on the person nearest her
>Frequently calls the game boring

So we stopped inviting her because she clearly wasn't having fun, then she bitched about us excluding her. Some people I tell ya.
>>
>>388515251
>Are you a boy or a girl?
>>
Had a hard time with choosing between Syanna or Detlaffs path in The Witcher 3 B&W
>>
deciding to use either the gauss cannon or the plasma rifle in doom
>>
>>388515590
I instantly frown the moment a girl is brought into any game playing environment because I can already see what's going to happen. Even when certain people promise "it's going to be different this time" but it always happens the same way. Those people who make that promise also get left out, though. I don't have the patience for broken promises.

On a related note, one time we went to some guy's room and then one guy brings his girlfriend, so we can play Soul Calibur II. All of a sudden more guys showed up and she says later to his boyfriend who later tells me that she was creeped out with "all the guys coming in". I don't recall anyone doing anything with her, we were just playing the game. Maybe a few came in just because she was there but nobody did anything that I was aware of, and I was standing in the back most of the time. She never showed up ever again. I just wanted to play SCII. She didn't even bother playing. I mean, why are you even here if you don't do anything? I don't go to dance clubs because I don't do shit in them. I can't even dance. So why the fuck would I go there? So don't come to a video game playing session when you have no desire to be there even to watch much less play.
>>
>>388521413
you can dance if you want to.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>388515590
>People that have to be reminded that it their turn
>mfw
Not even um may save ur souls
>>
>>388522073
>we are truly the Men Without Hats
Seriously, anon?
>>
File: 1502205062186.jpg (52KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1502205062186.jpg
52KB, 1024x1010px
I'm hungover help
>>
>>388521413
I get this, really there is no good reason to mix sexes when it comes to social events, all it does it lead to awkwardness like this for a million different reason no matter whether its a guy or girls fault.

Let girls have a girls gamer night if they want it so badly and let guys have their own without the distraction of gfs or orbiter bait. You know there was a time not 100 years ago when a gentlemen's social club explicitly forbid females to cross the threshold, even wives of members. I used to think it was a medieval standard but now I am starting to understand the sentiment
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.