[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your mom share your enthusiasm of video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: dedicated mam.png (681KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dedicated mam.png
681KB, 1280x720px
Does your mom share your enthusiasm of video games?
>>
hey it's wambo
>>
>>388510796
I wonder what that kid is up to these days.
>>
>>388510924
Still trying to figure out how much wam his server needs
>>
>>388510924
He tried making a patreon to milk his infamy but realised he was too autistic to actually make content
>>
>>388510796
>mom calls the other day while im tanking in ffxiv
>she asks what im doing
>tell her im playing online games with friends
>she asks me which one
>"final fantasy"
>"oh, what number are they up in now?"
she never seamed to give a shit about games but I guess she remembers or recently sold my old ff games that I got left at her house
>>
How much wam do you need to run a Minecraft server, anyway?
>>
I remember my mom used to talk about how much of a Sonic fan she was before I was born, how she played pretty much all the Genesis games and helped my older brother beat the harder ones. I still visit every now and again to play Sonic Spinball with her and my little bro. good times
>>
what fucking enthusiasm
>>
>>388511057
>>388511053
>his
>not knowing it's a girl
>>
My mom only plays candy crush almost everyday and has been playing it for over 2 years now.
>>
>>388511328
Does she like Mania?
>>
>>388510924
He was making Minecraft let's plays the last time I checked.
>>
>>388510796
dedodated WAAAAAAM
>>
>>388511209
>>
>>388514464
sauce?
>>
judging by all the questionable interviews he seems like a good kid
>>
>>388510796
She doesn't even know how to send an email.
>>
>>388515782
I think his channel name was kay 64 super, or something like that.
>>
>>388515782
>>388516226
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kai64Super

It's dead.
>>
>>388516413
wam is back
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting Mars.jpg (8KB, 209x233px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting Mars.jpg
8KB, 209x233px
>>388510796

>mother is a programmer
>plays nothing but Bejeweled
>>
>>388517584
Because good programmers don't waste their time playing """real""" videogames, they make them instead.

this is why my game will never be as good as I expect it to be
>>
My mom played Mario Kart with me. We had fun.
>>
>>388510796
No, she's dead.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.