[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destined to be a gamer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Destined to be a gamer?
>>
TRY HER PHILOSOPHY
>>
Destined for Faux K 30fps
>>
explain
>>
>>388501094
>Sony stealing shit
>>
>>388501094
I feel like I see Loss in there.
>>
>cuts of the shapes, not the buttons.
>cuts on the palm, not the fingertips
>what the fuck is that pattern
>not even the correct hand
this ad is stupid.
>>
Sony should of made the hand black to get more (you)s
>>
>>388502638
>not even the correct hand
nani
>>
>>388502770
buttons are on the right side, that's the left hand. he'd have d-pad scars/markings on the left hand assuming there was any logic to this.
>>
>>388502770
That's the hand you press dpad buttons with
>>
This... is just a travesty of an ad. It makes no sense, and misses its target altogether. Whomever made this, and whomever allowed it after, should be fired.
>>
>>388502284
i can see it.
>>
>people thinking it's meant to be interpreted as imprints from using the controller
It's implying that his love for the Playstation is written in his palm. It's like those gypsies that read palms to tell you your future or past or whatever.

jesus christ, you fucking retards
>>
>>388503003
>tfw my palm's lifeline has a jagged end
i'm gonna get into a motor accident i know it
>>
>>388503003
/v/ is like 70% autists, of course we'd never understand it
>>
>>388502875
Whoever* for both in that sentence, since you're using it in the nominative case.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.