[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I did it /v/. I listened to you and played pic related. I finished the game in the most vanilla way possible without suffering too much thanks to your advice. Now I want to play it again with some mods. I really don't know where to start looking for them. Recommend me some mods /v/.

Btw I did a Ventrue playthrough and sided with the Camarilla. I was mostly social and sneaky yet I went the melee path for the second half of the game.
>>
did you open it
>>
>>388500289
I didn't. Temptation is a bitch though.
>>
>>388500145
There is the clan mod as I recall which gives every clan their own unique quest, though their quality varies. I'm not really sure if it is a separate mod from unofficial patch but there is a quest with spending a night with kuel jin, might want to check it out, and another quest where you confront a vampire in a suit, some doomsday idiot. Finally there was one which increased the number of clans you could play as.
>>
>>388501324
I've enabled all the changes from the unofficial patch. Is the clan quest mod or the +clan mod compatible with unofficial?
>>
>>388501441
It is, though I am not quite sure about it. What you do need to watch out for is that the clan mod creates a new launch icon which you need to use to start the game with it. The menu should show it if it is running. What I do recall is that the saves games themselves are not compatible, meaning you need to start a new game if you want to play any of the clan quests.
>>
>>388502681
Thanksk. I'll check it out. I've just installed sweetfx to make the lightning a little bit more realistic.
>>
>>388502852
I'd also recommend trying some of the weapon mods. They change/add new weapons, which can be satisfying to use.
>>
>>388503079
Is there any mod to change some character models? People like Jeanette or VV look really fucking good and some lesser characters look like from a totally different game (they look like shit).
>>
File: 9kfK0Cyjuw0.jpg (116KB, 853x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9kfK0Cyjuw0.jpg
116KB, 853x1080px
Cammy...
>>
File: DtcvdlaGPJg.jpg (198KB, 1280x879px) Image search: [Google]
DtcvdlaGPJg.jpg
198KB, 1280x879px
Did Sabbat chase you in here?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.