[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dissidia NT CLOSED β Thread Shiva summonan No customizan Wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

File: dishitia nt.jpg (975KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dishitia nt.jpg
975KB, 1600x900px
Dissidia NT CLOSED β Thread

Shiva summonan
No customizan
Wall rush whinan
Can't invite your friendsan
>>
>>388499958
Busy having fun fighting enemies with no map awareness. If I had a nickle for the number of times I've hit somebody with spirit surge for free
>>
>>388500291
Took me a long time before I started really paying attention to the minimap.
>>
Terra best girl
>>
>>388499958
Having fun with Shantotto, even though I suck.
>>
>>388500879
That didnt rhyme you cuck
>>
>>388500775
Just trying her now. That 4 seconds of chilling.
>>
Vaan isn't OP, but he's a fucking bitch of a wall for new players to climb. Just HP spam like crazy until quickening goes nuts.
>>
>>388501264
Vaan is perfect for them twitch gamers.
>>
>>388501589
The only notable twitch gamers playing this ive seen are Maximillian and a guy who looks like Fat Noctis
>>
>>388501264
His Ex Skill is severely underrated I think, at least I never see people using or mentioning it.
>>
>>388502098
Man Maximilian fucking sucks though
>>
>>388502157
That shit is gold man.
>>
These games end quicker than in the arcades. Playing on JP, Mithril rank. Within 1 minute, it's usually 3 to 0 or 0 to 3.
>>
>>388502192
He sucks at any game he plays, I dont understand how that chinger changer ninjer dagger has so many followers
>>
>>388502157
Wanna talk about underrated EX skill, have you ever been forced to look at the warrior of light and nobody else. It's infuriating.
>>
>>388502098
You mean Brett? He's been spamming (I hate that word but it's true) with Terra all fucking night. He's so stuck up about being a Gundam player and calling everyone stupid and shitting on the game in general.
>>
>>388502479
I only brought him up because hes the only one besides Max who gets more than 2 viewers
>>
>>388502291
It's simple. He's at that "I can play a game" level but not good enough to put off viewers. He constantly interacts with them and has a social media clique that constantly feeds back into his streams. Because he had a moderate size following he then became a possible shill which built it even more cause he's suddenly an "authority."

Top tier players never get the views that "personality" streamers get.
>>
>>388502291
He's not awful, ironically he was one of the first people to start doing real combos in this game (because he was told about them), but he immediately started bitching about the team mechanics because he couldn't adapt to having to keep track. He at least puts in the work content wise so it's understandable he gets so many followers.
>>388502479
I watched him for a bit and could sum up his entire viewpoint with "this isn't Gundam and I haven't played it as much so it sucks", as much as he wanted to pretend he wasn't saying that. He wasn't even playing well either, last I saw he didn't even know Terra could do multiple spells when uncharged.
>>
A literal team of 3 Clouds with my team having 2 Clouds.

And me, playing Bartz. What is even happening?
>>
I haven't played a Dissidia game since the original and I did like it quite a bit, how does this newest one compare?
>>
>>388502750
>He wasn't even playing well either
That's a bit of an understatement. I don't know how somebody can cast that many out of range spells.
>>
>>388502775
Cloud, Squall, and Lightning are going to be the most used because of their popularity
>>
That was a fun game of 3 second pauses constantly. Is this server side?
>>
>>388502848
So far that seems to only be in sub-gold. After hitting Plat I was seeing lots of Firion, Terra, Shantotto, and Cecil.
>>
>>388502804
Less focus on RPG mechanics and customization, more focus on team composition and team play because it's 3v3.
>>388502829
It was funny watching him play Zidane and blame the game for him not understanding the ranges of a character he only just picked up, and somehow refuse to actually learn it.
>>
>those guys that don't say sorry when you lose

APOLOGIZE
>>
>>388503119
I apologize out of habit every time I get hit regardless of if I died or not. As you can probably tell I am not a good player.
>>
>>388503119
Nigga I took second and never got killed. I bullied the shit out of Terra.
>>
Is there any way to get into the closed beta now? Any friend invites or something like it?
>>
>>388502829
>>388502750
He clearly thinks he's hot shit since he's getting lucky with random meteors and he's playing a bunch of new people.
>>
switching targets is such a pain in the ass. how can the 3vs3 aspect feel like an afterthought in a game that was developed with only 3vs3 in mind?
>>
>>388503652
All they need to do to make targeting better is change it so it just cycles up and down instead of closest to farthest or whatever the fuck it does now.
>>
>>388503652
I never take advantage of L2+R2 targeting. Maybe that might help.
>>
Anyone play Terra? What the best course of action if you're in midair and someone is chasing you down?
>>
>>388503914
Spam your tons of spells that will hit them eventually.
>>
You can really tell its literally just the arcade version right now
>Huge UI
>Waiting music is loud as fuck
>"Tutorial" is a video like the one in Smash if you idle on the title screen and theres no in-game way to check inputs
Im still having a lot of fun and am interested in how different itll be come January. I hope they do more betas in the meantime.
>>
>>388503983
Even the ground spell that casts tornadoes isn't good when used at the last moment unfortunately. They get hurt yet still fly through it and combo you.
>>
>>388504314
The arcade version is already quite different from what we have in the beta. Chances are this beta is just the E3 demo which was already 6 months out of date by that point.
>>
>>388504393
A lot of characters have attacks with super armour so you have to either set it up first and punish when they try to go through it or use it as the punish itself. Being rushed is her weakness though so gotta just run and stick with your team.
>>
File: 350[1].png (211KB, 350x426px) Image search: [Google]
350[1].png
211KB, 350x426px
How is my man Cecil? Is switching between Dark/Light on the fly as intuitive as it looks?
>>
>>388505891
He's fine. This beta is basically the last chance for balance since once the villains get introduced the balance breaks completely.
>>
>>388505891
You can choose which job to start in from the beginning of the match now. His main method of changing is his Ex Skill which is on a cooldown, but it's fairly short and comes with a buff that gradually lowers in effectiveness, so if you're swapping as often as possible then you'll keep it up almost all the time. In the full game he'll have two HP attacks that change him back to a specific job, namely Soul Eater and Paladin Force, the two he has in the beta work differently depending on which one he is. The two jobs still work similarly to how they did before, Dark Knight is strong on the ground while Paladin is more aerial based.
>>
File: Medivh Hearthstone.jpg (62KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Medivh Hearthstone.jpg
62KB, 736x736px
>Playing as Tidus
>Summon Ramuh
>"SHOW EM HOW HARD IT IS TO DODGE LIGHTNING"
>>
I just realized that i've never played ff5.
>>
>>388507328
play it
>>
>waiting for opponents
>ooooooo aaaaaa aaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>388507328
>he missed best villain
I can't control the void with this kind of shit.
>>
Why does the game restrict your actions so much ?

How many times have you pressed a button and then nothing happened because of a weird interaction ?

Like fuck i'm not even sure why sometimes you can move around and attack BUT you can't block, Why the fuck can't you target far away ennemies ? i find myself mashing l2 r2 sometimes only to realise the game refuse to lock on because the other players are at the other side of the stage , i'm supposed to look at the shitty mini map and guess the distance ?
>>
File: 1503100711449.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503100711449.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>Now how do we get their goat?
>How did you all end up on the same team?
>>
Is there a reason why dissidia is a ps4 exclusive?
>>
>>388510951
Is there a reason to put it on any other platforms?
>>
>>388510951
To sell more ps4
>>
File: iyfr8qzyvr5wsbzgqezo.jpg (106KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
iyfr8qzyvr5wsbzgqezo.jpg
106KB, 800x450px
>>388510951
Sony willed it. The cabinets are basically PS4s.
>>
How do I git gud as Bartzman?
>>
>>388510089
Lock on works by assigned player number and not by proximity.

L2 scrolls down, R2 scrolls up.

You always start locked on to the player number opposite you. If you're player 1 then you'll be against player 4, then if you want player 5 you hit R2 and if you want player 6 you hit L2. You can scroll up and down either way but triggers always follow that pattern.

Hitting R2+L2 triggers proximity targeting, and holding them together instead of tapping targets the crystal.

If you're moving then pressing L1 will trigger side step. You have to not be pressing any directional inputs to trigger guard block.
>>
>>388511230
It looks like you could do actual magic with that.
>>
>>388511230
Sometimes I feel like the reason Dissidia AC performance is middling isn't because of the game itself but because the cabinets aren't using a standard stick and 6 button format.
>>
>>388511454
I wonder how the game would even feel on a stick. Has anyone in the beta tried?
>>
>>388511502
I'll try it when i get home. But i'm pretty sure it won't be a pleasant experience.
>>
>>388511502
>>388511638
It works for Gundam Versus and Dissidia AC/NT is basically Square's Versus anyways.

Just double tap the stick and hold in a direction for dashes, light and medium punch for brave and HP, light kick for jump, medium kick for activation of abilities, and heavies for lock on cycling.

Camera rotation really isn't even that important thanks to the mini-map and the tethers telling you if someone is attacking you or not.

I don't know if it works but it isn't that hard to imagine.
>>
>>388511638
I cant imagine itd be better than a regular controller, this game isnt really input intensive from what ive seen in move lists
>>
>>388511276
Master jobs when you can but don't limit yourself to them if the situation calls for it. Ranger, Mystic Knight, Monk and Black Mage are useful and easier to master but it'll depend on the fight itself, you have a lot of options so you can help fill in any gaps in your team based on what you focus on. I think mastered Black Mage can combo into a HP attack if you dodge cancel it. The Ex Skill both lets you master jobs faster and gives stronger buffs depending on how many jobs you have mastered so don't forget it.
>>
>>388511752
I don't think there is a real dIffernce. Like you said the game is not input intensive, you could probably pay it on the game cube bongos.
>>
Emperor too fun. Beta too boring by removing 10 characters.
>>
>>388511808
Fuck dud I was watching a Japanese Bartz that mastered every job during the early game and the buffs were ridiculous. That samurai full charge timing on mastery is killer too.

The aerial 3 hit dodge cancel full charge samurai HP got patched out real fast.
>>
>>388511960
Isnt the beta basically how the arcade version was at launch?
>>
>>388505936
wait really? why? who's broken on the villain side?

is it garland? please tell me it's garland
>>
>>388511982
>master Knight
>can block HP attacks
Bartz has some really damn strong tools when he gets going.
>>
>>388511454
>>388511638
>>388511752

Good luck controlling the camera
>>
Does it have dedicated servers or p2p?
>>
>>388507328
its good, and well worth the extra effort to get rapid-fire duel-wielding spellblades
other tourist destinations include exploiting excalipur with goblin punch, and realizing that Coin Toss is the most OP skill in the game, especially against bosses with mook summons
>>
>>388512098
Does Garland say he'll knock you all down?
>>
>>388512951
i- yes? i hope? i don't speak japanese man.
>>
>>388512951
この ガーランドが けちらしてくれよう!
>>
>>388513191
omae wa mou shindeiru
>>
>>388512018
The character roster was. Along with everything else.

Though the beta does include some stages that weren't initially there like Alexandria which was surprising.
>>
>>388514953
The beta includes all stages up to March or April 2017 if I remember correctly and the balance revisions up to April 2017.
>>
Damn, i didn't think that Terra is so boring to play.
>>
>>388515501
She ain't, neither is shantoto, or mage onion night, once you stop tunneling a single enemy above all else like this 3 v 3 is just 3 separate 1 v 1s everything opens right up.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.