[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gaming mouse suggestion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

another fucking steelseries sensei broke on me. what's similar but NOT steeleseries brand?
>>
zowie
>>
>>388499175
which model is good?
>>
>>388499330
fk series is pretty good. fk1 for big hands and fk2 for smaller hands. make sure to get the red versions because the yellow and white has problems.
>>
>>388499395
cool thanks anon!
>>
>>388499330
EC2A
>>
>>388499330
Ec is more right handed (think Rival feel) while FK are more ambidextrous. Then just choose one that best fits your hand size and grip (rocket jump ninja has a good video on sizes).
>>
File: razer on suicide watch megacut.jpg (1MB, 3202x1664px) Image search: [Google]
razer on suicide watch megacut.jpg
1MB, 3202x1664px
Zowie & Razer & Steelseries
- Chinese Huano switches rated generously by the manufacturer at 10 million actuations, with a very heavy actuation force
- PMW3310 (zowie) and PMW3360 sensor (razer, steelseries). 2 and 1 generation old sensors, respectively. Inferior sensors. But cheap! Have bad input delay, bad high speed tracking performance, and smoothing. See chart.

Logitech
- Japanese Omron switches tested to be good for 50 million actuations with an actuation force over 2x lighter than Huanos
- PMW3366 sensor developed in concert with Logitech and Pixart engineers to be ideal for 3D video games. Has zero smoothing, has no 'native DPI'. Has best-in-class high speed performance and input delay (8ms better than Deathadder Elite). See chart.

Logitech mouse bodies:
g502 is 117 grams, medium size, right handed, 7 buttons, unlockable free-scrolling scrollwheel
g403 is 87 grams, large, right handed. 2 buttons + DPI switch.
g pro is 83 grams, small, ambidextrous. 2 buttons + DPI switch. Lightest weight mouse.
Logitech also has a new line of wireless-recharging wireless mice, they will be heavier than wired counterparts and have 5.5ms higher input delay though.

Remember: before you buy, be informed.
>>
File: 1464243113955.jpg (65KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1464243113955.jpg
65KB, 600x660px
just buy any mouse you sperg
>>
>>388499109
I suggest cheapest shit cause they are all the same and break in 6 month no matter the price
>>
>>388499109
>Using anything but logitech in the current year

Are you stupid? Are you braindead?
>>
File: g300.png (119KB, 455x500px) Image search: [Google]
g300.png
119KB, 455x500px
>>388499109
Budget: Pic related, Logitech g300
otherwise get a prodigy g403 i guess
>>
How are Lazer mice like the Mx master S2?
>>
Logitech G403
Works like a dream, my nigga
>>
>>388500062
>Using Logitech current year

Logitech dropped the ball on quality in the past year alone.
They've been solid for so long and just decided to suddenly let QC go to shit apparently.

The only current-model 3366 sensor mice they have that appear to have decent build quality are the G903 and G703, which are both in the $99 range.

The G403 is just a clusterfuck of rattling sensors and mouse wheels (YES even after they claimed to have fixed it) and the back hump sucks too.

They just need to release a lighter MX500 shell with an updated sensor and better switches already, because their current designs are way off the mark considering their history.
>>
Zowie is pretty ass.
>>
>>388499109
Are you aware that there is a new model of the Sensei with a sensor that isn't shit (like the original Sensei) and updated materials?

Or are you referring to the new 310?

Don't support Zowie until they get their heads out of their ass and update their sensor, IMO.

Maybe a DM1 or Nixeus Revel if you want to avoid SS at all costs.
>>
>>388499109
Zowie EC1-A, my best mouse since original Death Adder (1800 dpi variant).

My only problem with the Zowie is that the switches feels cheap, but it's doing its job non the less
>>
Deathadder is great, 3 of my friends and I own it and it has never failed on any of us for years.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.