[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you still enjoying her game /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: Hyrule-Warriors-281.jpg (545KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hyrule-Warriors-281.jpg
545KB, 1280x720px
Are you still enjoying her game /v/?
>>
>>388491931
No im going to wait for Hyrule Warriors Legends DX for Nintendo Switch and I would easily drop $60 on it, fight me
>>
File: 1457571979159.webm (426KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1457571979159.webm
426KB, 1024x576px
>>388491931
t. Lana
No one likes you anymore, you blue-haired OC slut.
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (60KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
60KB, 625x468px
>>388493245
>>
I have the 3DS version. I would still be playing it, but I want an IPS screen N3DS.

Hopefully I can get a job before the Metroid 3DS comes out.
>>
I bought this for the Wii U.
Fuck Nintendo!
>>
>>388491931
Haven't played in a while and pic related isthe best character.
>>
>>388491931
I was right up until they added fucking tingle instead of skullkid, then I dropped it and haven't picked it up since.
>>
>>388491931
Hyrule warriors 2 when?.
I need more Lana and Cia in my life.
>>
>>388491931
yep summon gate is really fun, love lana shes fun
>>
File: 1407647550217.jpg (151KB, 796x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1407647550217.jpg
151KB, 796x1004px
I remember the Adventure Mode getting to the point where the character you had to use to unlock something was almost always the worst possible experience, but is there any kind of character tier list?
Girahim sucked dick yet I loved playing him.
>>
>Dont have a n3ds so playing the 3ds version is out of question
>The wii u version doesnt have all the content
wtf koei

Also, i hate linkle and everything she represents but goddam shes fun to play as
>>
>>388494084
She's cute and retarded though.
>>
>>388494084
The O3DS still plays well. I 100%'d the game and it's DLC with no problem
/v/ always over exaggerates
>>
>>388493735
>Girahim sucked dick

Ghirahim main here.
You're wrong. Ghirahim completely butchers bosses.
>>
File: 1359607167960.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1359607167960.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>There are seriously people who played the game on the 3DS when they had access to the WiiU version
>Suffering through 240p and those shit ergonomics for THIS fucking game of all thing because they got more content than most of them will ever go through
>>
>>388495545
It was portable and my Wii U is with my brother and sister in America.
>>
>>388495649
>when they had access to the WiiU version
>>
>>388495691
I still preferred the DS version because of more content though.
>>
File: 1405782696755.jpg (171KB, 1440x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1405782696755.jpg
171KB, 1440x1000px
>>388495545
I A-ranked every single 3DS map in their entirety. I learned how to play Zant competently. I played more of Agitha than any sane human being should ever subject themselves to. I must've grinded Ganon boss missions well over 200 times.

I have a right to bitch about Nintendo and Omega Force taking a big fat shit on the Wii U version. I want my cute fucking fairies in hi-def, goddammit.
>>
>>388495810
What is the point in playing a game thats 90% just being a spectacle on a dinky little screen with toned down as fuck graphics?
>>
File: Ms. Fortune Shrug.jpg (32KB, 263x343px) Image search: [Google]
Ms. Fortune Shrug.jpg
32KB, 263x343px
>>388495892
Portability. I play during deployments.
>>
>>388491931
I literally still have loads of shit to do in it, i was playing just today
>>
I got it on the Wii U at launch. I completed everything in the base game, the DLC bundle, and the free DLC. I maxed out every character. I did everything. Yes, I even unlocked the Giant Cuccoo and got all of its A ranks.

Then the game came out on 3DS. Then 400 more DLC packs happened. Many never even made it to the Wii U version. They left features from the 3DS version out of the Wii U version. They shit all over the fucking Wii U version, so I dropped it. Fuck buying the game again. Fuck buying all of that DLC. Fuck their decisions. I enjoyed the game. Had lots of fun for many hours. Then they wanted to bend me over and fuck my ass raw with a branding iron. Not a chance. They fucked up so hard that I've completely dismissed Fire Emblem Warriors as well. Not a fucking chance I'm taking that bait.
>>
>>388493520
This she had some dangerous combos
>>
I thought you could connect the 3ds version to wii u somehow to unlock everything on it
>>
File: marin hyrule warriors.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
marin hyrule warriors.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
There will never be a switch port with all the legends content and new characters Groose, Sidon, and Purah
>>
>>388491931
I'm taking a little time of HWL after accidentally nixing one of the update-only fairies. I know they don't matter, but the 'tism is real.

That said, I already completed the Wii U version solo and am assisting a few of my friends when they decide to boot up the game. Shooting the shit during this game with couch multiplayer is pretty damn good, and it's the only thing I miss when playing Legends.
>>
>>388493735
Yes there's a (rough) character tier list. Somehow, a couple of users on gamefaqs focused their autism enough to tear apart the game and rank them, as well as give damage values for attacks under different conditions. It's some next level shit that should never be outside of a hellhole like here.

To save you the trouble, it's easier to tell you who's battling for bottom tier, and it's easily between Agitha, Fi, Tetra, KoRL, Wizzro, and Ruto. Sure, I haven't mentioned a few characters but I'm glossing over shit. And no, they aren't in ranked order. Tetra & KoRL got buffed on 3DS, so they contend with Ruto for a sort of above-bottom-tier spot, but they're un-buffed on Wii U.
>>
>>388491931
It's my most played WiiU game (somewhere around 750 hours, once deleted console data so the time played before that is estimate but often did check activity log for it though, remember it being at least 480h) but haven't played much at all in about 10 months, think is actually my favorite game. Also twice after mostly fully completing all 4 adventure maps have erased save and started over because game is fun, current save is all maps completed also so then likely starting over again whenever feeling like replaying.
>>
>>388499863
Maybe but I'd rather have a sequel at this point. I've played the same game enough.
>>
>have to put all my data on a thumbdrive because smash 4 keeps getting stupidly large updates and is now the only thing that fits on the hard drive
>lose the thumbdrive
Nope. Gimme a Switch port with all the content and we'll talk.
>>
>>388500823
>Wizro
>battling for Bottom Tier

At least he can tear down giant bosses easy style. Obviously it's redundant when you have Cia who can do that when you can crowd control, but at least Wizro has ONE niche, putting him over those other clods.
>>
>>388502917
Pretty much. His real problem is officer control, but he has a problem with crowds too because his bullets take forever, and if they collide with each other then they just explode, so hasty attacks decreases his regular string's effective range. I could probably autistically detail out most characters' strengths/shortcomings, but there isn't much point since it's elsewhere on the internet by now. I wish a lot of the cast were better, but the cast is by and large more balanced as a whole than most musous, allowing just about every character to succeed at any given level, provided you know what you're doing.
>>
File: 64160198_p0.jpg (210KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
64160198_p0.jpg
210KB, 1280x720px
>>388503227
It's nice to see how characters evolved. Playing since launch on Wii U was a real neat thing, as every patch brought with it adjustments and people had to discover what those were.

>playing as Ganondorf, Zant, and Lana-Spear before first patch
>>
>>388503442
I miss Spin2Win so much.
>>
>>388493245
Fuck off. No likes Linkle either.
>>
>>388503853
I miss it, but at the same time it was all he had until they fixed everything else about him.
>>
>>388493735
>>388500823

Basically:

Top:
Volga
Young Link
Link (Master Sword)

High:
Twilight Midna
Cia

Upper Mid to Lower Mid:
Everyone else

Low:
Fi
Tetra
KoRL
Wizzro
>>
>>388504369
Too true. There was too much busted shit, it had to be fixed. Made dorf a BEAST though.
>>
>What could have been
>>
>>388504432
>Volga
>On par with Young Link and Master Sword
What the fuck, how

Why isn't Marin up there? She seems really fucking good too
>>
>>388504432
I like using fi sucks trying to destroy Weak points.
>>
>>388495892
The 3DS adventure mode had way better progression, if you used command efficiently you'd cut down on tons of downtime running around, and the fairy magic attack makes a world of difference since it can hit unloaded enemies. I got a ~700-800 KO from that once.

Yeah, the console version looks better (I miss the start of the musou animations) but overall the 3DS version plays better to me
>>
>>388504736
Volga is the undisputed king of the game, as not only does he have an answer for anything, but he does it quickly and safely.

Weak Point Gauges for officers? C2 loop. Giant bosses? C3 spam. Crowds? C4. Need to clear a keep? C5 dragon bomb.

Hasty Attacks only made him that much better. Young Link definitely is great too, but Volga doesn't need the constant sustain to wreck shit while YL does.

Master Sword Link is such a step up above other characters, but needing full hearts to be at his most optimal is a bit of a downside. He doesn't kill things as quickly as Volga does either.

Also, I'd like to add that Ganondorf is basically in spot between Top and High. He's really good now compared to how he was at launch.
>>
Nintendo's "double dip" strategy (this, Sm4sh, Yoshi and Poochie) is fucking cancer. Hopefully they'll just focus on the Switch from now on.
>>
>>388505232
I'd like to argue that Gdorf's Trident is almost on par with Volga. It tears up crowds and juggles endlessly, but has a bit of a weaker spot for bosses compared to Volga. Shit is fun as hell.
>>
>>388506035
>Nintendo's

First Musou game?
>>
Hmmmm not enough impa
>>
>>388491931
I'm all played out, dropped some 350 hours into it and 100%'d the Wii U release (didn't bother with Legends though). If they make an HW2 on Switch I'll definitely buy it, in the meantime I'm getting Fire Emblem Warriors even though it doesn't look nearly as good.
>>
>>388491931
No. Stopped playing before the first DLC(3DS). Never found the game for cheap and considering all the DLCs i will never find it.
>>
>>388506640
Omega Force weren't responsible for this, it's on Nintendo. Look at their other licensed Musous. One Piece for instance doesn't do this shit.
>>
>>388506035
>"double dip" strategy
What do you mean by this? all the DLC shit?
>>
>post yfw FEW actually has a 60fps mode when docked
>>
>>388508556
But what about drops
>>
>>388508601
Its a koei game running on their PS2 engine, its going to have drops regardless.
They've literally just been brute forcing their way to 60fps this gen rather than optimizing.
>>
>>388508453
Making the base game on the Wii U, then making a technically inferior game with extra content for 3DS which is hamstrung by its hardware. Making it so you have to buy and play through both.
>>
I just want to say that the fairy system sucks with having to pick and choose which ones you keep for leveling purposes. FUCK.
>>
>>388509910
Wii U was a failure, so the port to an actual successful hardware was a great decision
>>
>>388512146
It's kind of impressive it sold as well as it did, since it felt like Nintendo was more begrudgingly accepting its existence with advertising

>Hey BUY WIND WAKER AGAIN it didn't sell the first time BUT WE THINK YOU WANT IT AGAIN
>what's this
>Oh that's just Hyrule Warriors we didn't make that though ignore it DID WE MENTION YOU SHOULD BUY WIND WAKER AGAIN IT'S GOT TOON LINK WE ALL LOVE TOON LINK
>>
>>388511817
keep one of each element, done.
The only difference between fairies with the same element are just the personality traits and skill they start with(which is not an issue, since every fairy can learn everything anyway). and their hairstyle.
I think it sucks for a different reason. The distribution of fairy clothes are complete ass.
There's only a single piece of fire clothing on the first map, while there are 10 for water.
And it doesn't get better with the second map which has only 2 fire pieces. Who thought this was okay?
I mean it's a non issue, since when your fairy gets a secondary element you can just use those clothes.
I just can't stand it.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.