[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever know if he was able to save Anna?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: The Bloody Baron.png (2MB, 1632x888px) Image search: [Google]
The Bloody Baron.png
2MB, 1632x888px
Will we ever know if he was able to save Anna?
>>
No such thing as happy endings in the Witcher.
>>
>>388485635
Learn the exciting conclusion in Gwent: The Wither Card Game's premium singleplayer campaigns, goyim!
>>
>>388485847
this, it's very likely he spent years alone with her in the mountains as, despite his best efforts, she recovered very little, and over time began to regress more and more into an empty husk with increasingly rare "good days" where her humanity shown through before the baron trips on a rock one day while fetching water and tumbles down a ravine with a broken leg where he suffers in agony, dying of gangrene. Left alone, Anna dies of starvation and exposure.

Some time later a child who has run away from home shelters in their abandoned cabin, a temporary haven of warmth and safety, unaware of the tragic events. Their ghosts may come to haunt the place, and a Witcher may be hired to deal with it, and as fate is so often wont to do, that Witcher may well be the legendary Geralt of Rivia
>>
>>388486232
Deep
>>
>>388486232
Nice
>>
>>388486232
Destiny's such a cunt.
>>
>>388485635
No. You see, he's a toxic white male and represents oppressive white male patriarchy as characterized by his problematic penchant for beating his wife.

The best outcome would have been for Geralt to literally have punched that nazi.
>>
I broke up with Yennefer in my current playthrough and holy shit she's even bitchier. How anyone likes her better than Triss is beyond me. Geralt can enjoy getting squaked at all day in a shack by Yen for the rest of his life.
>>
>>388488185

trying too hard
>>
>>388489201
They probably didn't last long living together desu.
>>
>>388489201
>How anyone likes her better than Triss is beyond me.
>liking Triss "sold everyone you love out to the Lodge" Merigold
>liking Triss "magical date rape" Merigold
You don't have to like Yennefer the most among all the other top-tier ladies in the game/story, but between the two of them, there's a right choice.

>squaked at all day in a shack
>not plowing magical ass on top of a unicorn for all eternity
>>
I kinda hope he manages to save her if there's a Witcher 4.

Adventures of Ciri and the Baron would be kinda cool
>>
>>388490586
Triss is a sweet girl, Yennefer is a fucking demon
>>
>>388489201
Ebbi>Shani (game)>yenifer>Triss
>>
File: 1502878772335.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1502878772335.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>>388486232
damn, sounds about that i would expect from the universe
>>
>>388490857
Nigga did you miss the part where Triss sold Ciri and Yen out to the Lodge in the hope that Philippa-senpai would notice her?
>>
>>388491030
Yennefer wants to sell Ciri to that empreror prick
>>
>>388485635
>This character was no doubt detested by so many modern gamers due to the political climate that was brewing (now fully realised now) as an irredeemable monster despite the fact he's clearly a flawed but otherwise decent man dealt a shit hand.

Seriously, I can only imagine the shit people have flung his way by virtue of striking his wife. Undoubtedly a horrible thing, but then you see how he never once would harm his daughter, a trait that becomes apparent when he looked after Ciri and even a random child for no personal gain. Also this becomes more contrasting because of his wife's infidelity .

An infidelity that, again, is understandable (not seeing your loved one for huge lengths of time, the natural neglect one would feel, but all the same necessary since there's a war afoot) yet still a horrible thing to do to someone you love. People have needs, and both deprived the other of theirs; love and confort from the other.

His redemption by self-imposed exile to try and heal her is a pretty fitting end to the tale, and while I'm a sucker for happier endings, it was a very appropriate feeling turn of events.

Such an interesting plot-thread....then you get shit like Andromeda.
>>
>>388485635
Doesn't he hang himself?
>>
>saving the women that made you a literal cuckold
top cuck
>>
>>388489201
Yennifer is classic tsundere

the more she pokes and tests you the more she's sure you're trustworthy.
>>
>>388491925
Not just infidelity, but she repeatedly attempts to kill him and continually tries to goad him into fights/attack him.

>>388492057
That's one outcome of his quest, yes.
>>
>>388492057
Only when you spare that evil tree thing to save those orphans
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.