[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bloodborne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: UndeadGiant.png (374KB, 651x558px) Image search: [Google]
UndeadGiant.png
374KB, 651x558px
>spins around in a blur
>kills anything within a ten mile radius instantly
>>
>>388485489
>slams arms on ground hits
>his everything within a 15ft radius (even if your behind it)

this boss was poorly made
>>
File: Bloody Crow of Cainhurst.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bloody Crow of Cainhurst.png
137KB, 300x300px
Worst thing in bloodborne
>>
>>388487795
bloody wanker is overrated, he isn't that bad. Any enemy that can be stunned by basic attacks is not hard, if you are patient, with any weapon in the game you can just spam R1 until you run out of stamina, retreat and recover, and then repeat.
>>
>>388485489
The version of this boss with chains on it's back is so fucking cool. The way it spins in the second phase is just awe inspiring.
>>
>>388485489
Never bothered much with the dungeons, but I was under the impression that was where they just shoved all the broken/boring bosses.
>>
Why does he have a giant cow udder for a hand?
>>
>>388485489
>weak to fire

I wish when people wrote "weak" they would mean it.
>>
>>388488456
>retreat and recover

What do you do when he shoots his pistol that has infinite ammo and does a quarter of your health?
>>
>>388487795
you can poison him and then leave the area.
I refuse to fight this bullet spammer in a fair way
>>
File: Descendant.png (355KB, 696x667px) Image search: [Google]
Descendant.png
355KB, 696x667px
>get to FRC chalice boss
>HMPH
>remove chalice
>>
File: 1499416370181.jpg (31KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1499416370181.jpg
31KB, 500x208px
>>388487795
>this faggot takes out a chunk of your health with each shot from his gun
>guns are nowhere near as strong when you use them
why is this allowed
>>
>>388491353
Try a Bloodtinge build.
>>
>>388491353
>he has no ammo limit
>throws out shots unpredictably so you can get stunned at any moment you are attacking or healing
fuck this guy
>>
>>388491094
In my opinion this faggot was way harder then defiled watchdog or amygdala.

His moveset is extremely random and it's hard to counter a lot of what he does.
>>
File: IMG_1044.jpg (317KB, 1920x1358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1044.jpg
317KB, 1920x1358px
This guy slaps ur gf on the ass
>>
>>388487795
IIRC beast cutter can counter him if you use the tricked version to flatten him over and over
Or maybe that was another enemy
I can't remember too well since I've avoided that fight ever since finishing Eileen's quest the first time
>>
>>388487795
Step a few feet away and he will run after you. Every time he runs to you he will do a hugely telegraphed attack. Shoot him within the huge parry window and then visceral away. If you get the hang of it you can kill him every time
>>
>>388488456
you cant spam R1 on him if he uses the nothing personnel bone. he will dodge out of the attack and will shoot+visceral attack you. believe me, i found out the hard way
also i hate every hunter NPC in the game because their guns are ridiculously OP and they have more health than 3 bosses combined. not to mention some of the annoying ones like the beast hunter in Hunters nightmare that is basically someone having a seizure on the dodge button
>>
>>388492015
Why he became a horse?
>>
>>388485489
is it just me or is the hit damage all over the place with this guy?
he literally OHK me with his foot attack at full health when i was facing him straight on but on a later fight he only took off like 3/4 health still facing him straight on
>>
>>388492363
Best Cutter can do that, it's R2 can stop a lot of enemies smashing them against the floor.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.