[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What happened to this game?
>>
>>388476260
Oh shit. Did it get released and I missed the shit storm?
>>
Comes out in october
>>
>>388476260
Heard that a lot of this game rode on Hillary winning the election. And I'm not ready to dismiss the claim since south park can't keep its nose out of politics
>>
>>388477125
More like they needed to write in as many Trump jokes in as they can.
>>
>>388477125
Didn't the last season (or the previous one) get fucked because Trump actually won? I've not watched South Park in a few years (because I don't have the channel that plays it anymore and I can't be fucked to look it up online)
>>
>>388477341
The most recent season from last fall got pretty much everything after episode 3 rewritten due to Trump winning if rumors are to be believed.
>>
>>388477341

Yes and it was terrible but not for that reason. It was terrible from the very beginning. The show has become a great illustration of what happens when you grow up and become and old faggot that still tries to be relevant.
>>
>>388477341
It was clear that the last half of the season was meant for a Hillary presidency. Bill having a big presence, Hillary still driving the plot forward despite Garrison being president.
I just hope Matt & Trey weren't lying about going back to the original episodic format.
>>
>>388476260
Oh shit i actually forgot this was even a thing
>>
>play as the new kid again yet can play as girl
>explanation is that Cartman thought you were a boy last time
Man I hope the wait is worth it.

So is the lapdance scene with a girl character going to get censored?
>>
>>388476260
They had to rewrite the entire game from scratch because Trump won
>>
>Matt and Trey guess that Obama will win
>Get all over the news because they released the Election episode on the same day Obama won
>2017 elections
>Instead of a single episode dedicated to the election they make the election a integral part of the entire season wide plot
>Bank on Hillary winning, as obvious from the first few episodes leading into a emails focused plotline
>Trump wins
>Have to rewrite the election episode on the same day it airs
>the entire season wide plot is destroyed

This was supposed to be the election episode before it was rewritten
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCPGowtf74g

I seriously hope Trey and Matt werent stupid enough to make the plot of the game based on the election
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.