[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

brink is free on steam now why haven't you tried it yet ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: brink.jpg (39KB, 250x315px) Image search: [Google]
brink.jpg
39KB, 250x315px
brink is free on steam now

why haven't you tried it yet ?
>>
>>388475463
waste of time and data
>>
We don't actually play video games here
>>
>>388475463
all servers have trash ping
>>
>>388475463
I did and it fucking sucked.
>>
>>388475463
>free to play
>no free to play micro-transactions

sure why the fuck not ?
>>
I did try it.

Everything feels too clunky, most of the servers are laggy and the general game feels like a mess.

Dirty Bomb is far better.
>>
>>388475463
Finally, the game nobody wanted
>>
>>388475463
I pre-ordered it years ago. Was fun playing on the /v/ server but after the first weekend it was dead, like every other game that isn't massively anticipated.
>>
>>388475463
I just uninstalled it before going on /v/ to see what other games there are to play.

It's clunky as shit and the character animations take a long time to move after you press a key, so nothing happens when you want it to. I'm just- holy shit wait.

>>388476339
I just read this comment while typing and you said everything I was just about to say. Neat-o. I have heard a few people call D-bomb "Poor man's rainbow six" So I am really tempted into buying that game before I miss another popular one.
>>
>>388476765

Siege is very different from Dirty Bomb. Yes, you have different characters with their abilities and weapons, but that's about where the similarities end. Siege is much more tactical and slow paced, since the TTK is super low (headshots are instant death from any weapon) and there is no respawning. But you have the benefit of having a unique game where you can break walls and defenders can fortify their position with gadgets and iron walls and such. You might still like it but don't go in expecting it to be the same as Dirty Bomb.
>>
/oh yeah that game exists/ general?
>>
>>388477387
So Payday2 is poor mans seige? Dirtybomb is really looking up, even after the menu/matchmaking update change. I really need some new gaems after tf2 died and memegame (overwatch) turned out to be exactly what everyone thought it would
>>
>>388475463
Because I already play Dirty Bomb
>>
I like the setting and the aesthetic but the online is still clunky and awkward and the gameplay is nothing special
>>
>>388479142

No Payday 2 is nothing like Siege. You could honestly make more comparisions to Killing Floor or Left 4 Dead with Payday than you could with Siege. The best game I can think of comparing to Siege is probably something like Counter Strike.

There aren't really too many good options out there for you sadly, assuming you have similar taste in games to me. I really liked Gotham City Impostors and would recommend that, except the playerbase is so dead I don't know if it's even playable.
>>
The market is littered with these hero shooters and I become less interested in the entire genre with each one.

It's the McDonald's of video games. Absolute trash that only kids play.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.