[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Lunafreya whole purpose was to give Noctis the ring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Was Lunafreya whole purpose was to give Noctis the ring?
>>
I don't know, I haven't played it. What do you think, OP?
>>
Lunafreya is fanfiction created by the guy that took over Versus right?
>>
Pretty much. But you also got to go Super Saiyan.
>>
She had a purpose?
>>
>>388470342
she didnt even give the roundy ring that mattered
>>
>>388470342
Awakening the summons performimg the rites so that Noctis could form the covenants
Blessing the havens
Healing those infected by the starscourge around the world
Safeguarding the ring

Without her Noctis would have failed to become the true king because he wouldn't have been granted the summons blessing or been able to use the ring to access the crystal

They also wouldn't have been able to camp anywhere because daemons would have attacked them at night, because she blessed the havens with her light is also the reason why Ardyn insisted on staying at a caravan instead of camping because the light magic is harmful to him
>>
>>388470342
Post feet
>>
File: cover.jpg (77KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
77KB, 350x497px
>>388472664
>>
File: superior.jpg (40KB, 619x347px) Image search: [Google]
superior.jpg
40KB, 619x347px
>>388472735
t. XV-kun
>>
>>388472625
Did they actually explain any of this in the game or did I have to watch the outside materials
>>
She's also there to convince the audience that Noctis is not-gay
>>
>>388472625
>They also wouldn't have been able to camp anywhere because daemons would have attacked them at night

I thought that was because of the magic rocks.

>>388473135
she is seen awakening 2 of the summons (Titan and Levithan) and healing the starscorge.

I guess yo can also say keeping the ring safe. But why not give it to that Gentianna chick or put it in the book on the dog that can defy space/time.
>>
There's too many white people in FF
>>
>>388470342
I think her purpose was forced emotional impact
>>
>>388474510
I had more emotions when the car got destroyed than her.
>>
File: IMG_20170824_213920.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170824_213920.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>388472958
t. NeithOF
>>
>>388473135
Yes.

>>388473827
The haven runes are blessed by the Oracle

Gentiana is a goddess and the dogs are angels, they dont interfere, the dogs only act as messengers and Gentiana is posing as one of the angels top but is a goddess
>>
>>388475019
>>388474510
Why are you talking to yourself?
>>
>>388475019
I wouldn't go that far, but the shot of the crashed car was weirldy emotional. Luna's death was only emotional because of the rather well done CG scene, not because it cared about her though.
I guess others liked her, i don't know why, the game barely gave me reasons for it. But i better not say too much, people always take opinions on XV characters as personal insults.
>>
>>388470342
So...she's basically frodo
>>
>>388472751

The best girls FF has ever produced along side Tifa and they're in such a shitty game. No DLC with them, no side quests side, no interaction with them, no romancing waifu options with them. What a shame. What could have been. I'm more saddened by the loss of their potential as characters in and outside of FF than the feelings the game proper tried to make me feel.

Those tits, those asses, those smiles. Never to be seen again outside a few cutscenes in FF 15. What a shame.
>>
>>388477118
>Tifa
>Luna
>Cindy
>Best girls
I don't think I've ever seen worst taste on /v/
>>
>>388477239
>I don't think I've ever seen worst taste on /v/

never underestimate the stupidity of /v/. We had a guy earlier today that legitimately thought DmC (as in the edgy as fuck reboot) was good
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.