[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know like, literally nothing of this game but it was 40% off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: sfghn.jpg (33KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
sfghn.jpg
33KB, 460x215px
I know like, literally nothing of this game but it was 40% off on Steam so I got it anyway.
What should I expect going into it? I have only heard praises coming from this game, so me and my friends decided to all get it.
>>
Watch the intro help videos, and play the situations first. That will give you a bunch of renown to unlock some operators. Then just go into casual mode and play, watch what people are doing to learn.
>>
slower CSGO. played during free week for a few online matches. You cannot run and gun in this game at all. Even in CSGO you could run and gun if you knew how to shoot and aim.
>>
Expect your beginning to be rough, as the game heavily relies on map knowledge.
It will take you a fair amount of hours "till it clicks with you" once you're at that point the game will open up its full fun potential.
>>
File: r6_jagger.png (2MB, 1440x1069px) Image search: [Google]
r6_jagger.png
2MB, 1440x1069px
>>388469820
enjoy getting rekt by experienced players
>>388469927
>slower CSGO
>You cannot run and gun in this game at all
kekd
>>
>>388469927
>Slower CSGO
That's only if you let it be that, if you play agressively then it's a lot faster than CSGO
Roaming as a defender is also a lot more viable than in CSGO because of how the maps are made.
>>
Hope you didn't get the Starter Edition anon
>>
>>388469927
>You cannot run and gun in this game at all.
Oh my sweet summer child.

At high level play the game is almost as fast as CoD.
>>
>>388469820
Play the situations to unlock a decent amount of operators with the renown you get.

Casual is a bit of a mess since these days i've found myself getting matched almost entirely with experienced players. You'll have a better time if most of your team are friends though.
>>
>>388470621
Nah, I got the one that was on sale fro 40%, it costed $23, the starter edition was like 14 dollars.
>>
>>388472585
Good, starter edition is a trap for new players to fall into and work eternity in the coal mines. The fact its still for sale proves that ubisoft are still scum at heart
>>
Expect to get frustrated as you get matched with veterans who can shoot you from spawn through a 1 centimeter hole in the wall a mile away in one shot for a few hundred hours as you try to learn the maps staying alive for more than 20 seconds at a time.
>>
>>388469820
kill yourself.
>>
Thank you for all the help Anons!
>>
>>388474535
Fuze the hostage.
>>
File: 1496613424392.png (678KB, 796x694px) Image search: [Google]
1496613424392.png
678KB, 796x694px
>tfw glaz snipes your foot to death
>>
>>388474594
What.
>>
To get instantly killed a lot from guys you didn't see when on assault
To camp the shit out of people on defense
>>
>>388474827
FUZE
THE
HOSTAGE
Blame Thatcher
>>
>>388474535
My most honest advice. Be slow and use headphones. You can figure a lot of shit out based on sound.
>>
>>388470849
>At high level play the game is almost as fast as CoD
It's fun as hell too. When you get in the zone and make the right calls it's amazing.
>>
Also, peeker's advantage is a thing, so if you peek a room quickly, you'll have a split second advantage over whoever is camping inside
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.