[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (11KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
11KB, 267x200px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Left. 'The left' is always wrong.
>>
The left paddle did LITERALLY, and I mean *LITERALLY*, nothing wrong.
>>
>>388468597
>Didn't see the flashback cutscene where he kills right's son
>>
>>388468508
This. Right is always right.
>>
>>388468806
>Didn't read the novel where it is completely justified
>>
Nolan Bushnell for stealing the shit out of Ralph Baer's game and technology
>>
>>388468916 The novel isn't canon.
>>
>>388468916
Nigga, that wasn't even canon.
>>
>>388469132
>>388470596
Then I guess the OVA wasn't canon either?
>>
>>388471235
No, the ova didn't even have the same art style anon!
>>
>>388473251
Really? You want the 70's Filmation style they used in the original show?
>>
>>388468417
The ball
>>
>>388474020
The ball is the Webster's definition of "True Neutral".
>>
>>388473723
No man! I want it to be the same as those illustrations inside of the children's book! Shit was dope as fuck
>>
>slaughters innocents to torment left
>killed everyone that left loved
>destroys left's home

obviously right
>>
They both has justifiable morals
>>
Guys, we've got it all wrong. It obviously the dotted line in the middle think about it.
>Allows the ball go through both sides
>Is the enemy of both left and right with his neutrality
>Chooses which side to fuck over first
Open your eyes sheeple!
>>
>>388468417
G4. Hiding in the corner, rubbing it's hands together gleefully as left and right continue their eternal struggle.
>>
novelty thread
>>
>>388468417
Right started it
Just sayin'
>>
>>388477637
What choice did he have?
>>
>>388477347
The line does what he has to do.

>>388474020
has it right. The ball is the loose cannon.
>>
>>388478142
The ball had no choice! He's innocent! The dotted line forced him to do it and yet no one will come to his defense!
>>
Right cucked Left because he was horny and decided to take it upon left's wife.
>>
>>388478259
That's just what the ball wants you to think. He loves playing the victim, but he enjoys inflaming tensions between left and right.
>>
>>388468417
Scoreboard. They set up the whole scenario and pitted left and right against each other. They played them all like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>388476543
Left could have walked away any time. He has no one to blame but himself.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.