[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Effect Andromeda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: mass_effect_andromeda_wide_art_2.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mass_effect_andromeda_wide_art_2.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>Played the Trilogy on Xbox 360
>One of the most intriguing Scfi worlds ever only next to Star Wars
>Skip out on Andromeda due to bad press
>pick it up on sale new for $20 the deluxe edition
>It's not bad
>Combat is fun and better than the trilogy
>Rpg mechanics
>Open World
>Crafting.
Why was Andromeda hated again?
>>
>>388468053
MAYBE I'M FOOLISH
>>
>>388468053

TROLL NIGGAS
>>
>>388468549
MAYBE I'M BLIND
>>
File: 1503785146244.jpg (63KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503785146244.jpg
63KB, 605x800px
>>388468827
THINKING I COULD THROUGH THIS
>>
>>388468053
Because the Planets are exactly as boring than the side mission planets in the first ME, only that the planets in ME1 were very small and the ones in ME:A are partwise as huge as whole GTA V.

The writing is utter shit, you have zero memorable characters or ANY form of conflicting character in your team.
>>
>>388469568
Gameplay > Story
>>
>>388470083
>damage control
sorry you wasted 20$ anon
>>
There were no RPG mechanics though. Classes are pointless since you can become anything and everything in one playthrough. I also don't recall many choices you could make that had an impact on the story.

Skyrim has more RPG mechanics than this game, which is just fucking sad
>>
>>388470083
So you say a dialogue heavy game with focus on storytelling can have extremely bad dialogue and storytelling? Are you clinically retarded Anon?

Besides that, the Gameplay was just MGS V gameplay with known powers from the trilogy and a dumbed down skill system, all takes part on empty boring planets which take the exact same formula from ME1 side quest planets just... 10000 times larger and more boring.
>>
>>388470186
I got 60 hours out of it id say its worth it
>>
>>388468053
>One of the most intriguing Scfi worlds ever only next to Star Wars
jesus christ, kid you have no taste and no knowledge of science-fiction whatsoever if Star wars and mass effect look to you like the most well written and complex unniverses out there
>>
>>388472593
>60 hours
>Playing with a turd
Anon, you're playing with shit.
>>
/v/ wanting every new big thing that comes out to be "the next TORtanic" by forcing memes and blowing shit way out of proportion, of course.

Not to say that Andromeda wasn't broken on release, but /v/ made it seem like it was a personal affront to all they stand for rather than just another buggy big-budget video game.
>>
File: 1347750369025.jpg (36KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1347750369025.jpg
36KB, 500x333px
>>388468053
>>Rpg mechanics
>>Open World
>>Crafting.
>Why was Andromeda hated again?
well you just listed them
>>
>>388468053
>I'll conveniently leave out the part where half of the cutescenes dont even work
>the animations are completely half assed
>and the part where all the characters look like toads
>haha yea that will totally get them to reply :)
You are a fucking oxygen thief OP
>>
>>388474863

If any game that's come out since SWTOR that deserves to be "the next TORtanic," it's Andromeda.
>>
File: IMG_2967.gif (55KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2967.gif
55KB, 200x150px
>>388470083
Not in an RPG
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.