[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we discuss this is a new game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Doom_Cover.jpg (65KB, 260x370px) Image search: [Google]
Doom_Cover.jpg
65KB, 260x370px
ITT we discuss this is a new game
>>
epic for the win
Press a button to instantly kill enemies
EPIC machinery noises for music
amazing doom level design
>walk into room
>kill enemies
>door opens
>go to next room
>repeat
EPic halo cosplay done by doom OC slayer 1337 noscoper
>>
>>388466780
I was a doom pro in 1996, and it is a faithful recreation of doom.
>>
I thought it was a mostly respectful and high quality reimagining, though the reliance on locking you into a room until all enemies were dead was a bit repetitive.
>>
>>388466780
while all of this is basically true, it doesn't change the fact that It's still a fun game
>>
>>388466780
If anything Master Chief cosplays in Doomguy's original armor
>>
>>388466780
>Press a button to instantly kill enemies
Wrong
>EPIC machinery noises for music
Music is fine retard, maybe get your shit taste checked
Rest is bait, don't even need to bother. Nice try though.
>>
>>388466491
Fucking amazing game. Gunplay and movement felt great, level design was sweet, music was godly, audiovisual presentation was top notch, and the combat was very fun.

Only real flaws of the singleplayer are that it doesn't do more with the platforming elements that worked great (Argent tower, hellscape in general, etc.) and the later weapons make your first few largely outdated.
>>
>>388466780
imagine hating video games so much that you seek out threads about games you've never played and complain about them
>>
>>388467319
>WUNWUBWUUUB WUB WUB
sounds like reddit heaven compared to doom with classic metal
>>
Man, I can't believe this game turned out to be so good. All the Coverage it got made it look so bland and generic, but this was fantastic.

This is going to be the most underrated game of the year.
>>
>>388466491

i liked the weapons and secrets

some of the monsters looked better while others looked more alien/cartoonish like the Imp and Caco demon

finished it on hardest difficulty which felt like doom 1 Hurt me plenty and the plot was a bit shakey, (super ancient race of demon killers over an average joe marine) which is more a opinion i guess

the whole hallway-arena-hallway-arena complaint is also valid but thats easily fixed.

i would enjoy seeing the hell invasion of earth in these graphics
>>
>>388467319

>Press a button to instantly kill enemies
Wrong

i mean isnt that what the brutality kills are?

not him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.