[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Trading Card Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

There is something oddly compelling about this game. Just visiting all the different comfy gyms, playing cards, and walking around the map...Something about it is just really fun and unique. Anyone remember playing this game?
>>
SEQUEL WHEN
>>
>>388463491
Pokemon TCG Online is the closest you'll ever get to another Pokemon TCG vidya
>>
The sequel is 100% translated.
>>
>>388463340
I haven't played it recently, but I remember enjoying it enough to do several playthroughs. The art was pretty good.
>>
Probably because it's a genuinely good game where they tried to include as much as possible and give you stuff to do even after you'd beaten the Grand Masters.

Literally my only criticism of the game is how easy the last two bosses were and that was only because their decks were stacked with a bunch of hard hitters but with literally no way to ever get them to do anything.

>>388463491

There was one. It was originally Japan-only but has been translated since.
>>
I just played it for the first time this past week
It's ok. I remember when it first came out I thought it was a stupid idea, having a video game of a card game, but it's not that bad.
I beat the 8 clubs and grinded for sychters, electabuzzes and plus powers, and got bored.
I haven't done the challenge hall or dome yet, but I kinda lost interest
>>
>>388463491
There's a translated rom of the Japanese sequel online.
>>
>>388463491
Since 2001, you retard
>>
>>388463491
There was one, it was Japan only but it has full fantranslation.
>>
>>388463340
pokemon is shit
>>
File: kekekekeke.png (52KB, 314x320px) Image search: [Google]
kekekekeke.png
52KB, 314x320px
>>388463340
This was actually my first pokemon game as a kid, just because it was the cheapest one at gamestop

Was pretty fun since you could play it in the order you wanted
>>
>>388463340
>unique

It kind of ripped off the 1997 Magic the Gathering video game though. But yeah if you liked the Pokemon TCG vidya you should check that one out too.
>>
I beat this game again recently, still pretty damn fun. Only bad thing is that it feels too short and too easy. I am awful at card games and still stomped everything. Also I feel like the coin flips fucking cheat. Playing the sequel now, seems pretty good.
>>
>>388463340
I love seeing that wierdo guy with the mickey mouse hat on
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.