[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Eye_artwork_013.jpg (509KB, 1238x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Eye_artwork_013.jpg
509KB, 1238x1920px
Just picked this up. What am I in for, /v/?
>>
Autistic FPS.
>>
>>388461268
Mediocrity surrounded by memes.
>>
a game that has a bunch of cool ideas and some cool atmosphere but is way too jank to actually get into
>>
doors that hack back
>>
>>388461268
A pretty good time but the save system is fubar and not very neat.
>>
>>388461268
An incomprehensible mess that has a lot of neat ideas but fails to pull any of them off effectively.
After the first hour or so unless you're loving it then don't continue, it never gets any better and is only more broken and unfinished as the game progresses.
If anyone posts gifs or webms here of the player doing crazy shit in combat it's because they've had to beat the game multiple times to get that powerful and unless you fucking love the game you'll never get that far.
3/10 would not recommend
>>
>>388461268
Just play it and find out.
Research the medkit as soon as you can.
Upgrade your legs.
Buy the Bearkiller.
>>
File: 1502660037016.jpg (148KB, 498x530px) Image search: [Google]
1502660037016.jpg
148KB, 498x530px
>>388461491
This, what the fuck
>>
>>388461268
okay legs
>>
>>388461717
You can also control people by hacking their brains. Also there is a part where hacing is mandatory so I'd suggets to get a couple levels into it. Also I believe the skill that make you invisible requires some hacking skill as well.
You can adjust enemy spawns in the options, I reccomend you set it to minimum your first time, the game is meant to be replayed anyway, at least 3 times.
>>
File: IMG_20161108_135715.jpg (46KB, 320x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161108_135715.jpg
46KB, 320x401px
>>388461603
>If anyone posts gifs or webms here of the player doing crazy shit in combat it's because they've had to beat the game multiple times to get that powerful and unless you fucking love the game you'll never get that far.
Or you can just use cheat engine and get there in minutes, like I did when my save got corrupted
>>
>>388461603
>Not enjoying the feeling of being a fucking god after struggling the first time.
This is a casual, look at him closely, he won't play an RPG unless he is the chosen one. He also never plays a game on hard or replays anything.
>>
>>388461928
>Game is only good when you cheat
>>
>>388461927
>the game is meant to be replayed anyway, at least 3 times
This is obnoxious game design at its greatest, it took me multiple reinstalls after dropping it to even finish one playthrough.
Quite how or why anyone would play through such a shit game is beyond me.
There's tons of free source mods out there with better gameplay and story for free
>>
>>388462073
Playing a shit game through three times to get overpowered isn't an indication you're not casual.
Just shows you have shit taste and too much time on your hands.
>>
>>388462604
Maybe the game is not so shit after all and you just have a serious case of shit taste.
>>
>>388462847
You have to get all three endings to know what the fuck is going on, kinda. Also the game is fairly short and you often have several ways to complete an objective so it stays interesting, you also have a huge arsenal of weapons and skills and research to be done. High tier research is very powerfull.
>>
>>388462865
It was pretty badly received outside of /v/, it's just a few autists cling to it here because it's not popular

>>388463248
You really don't, the second time adds nothing and the third ending unlocks about a minute's worth of extra ending you can just watch on youtube and definitely not worth two more playthroughs to unlock unless you fucking love the game
>>
>takes ten hours at the most for one playthrough unless you're below cyberweak level
>can rush through without abusing speedrun strategies in about five hours even with babylegs
>can blast through in about 30 minutes with speedrun strats and babylegs
>can soar through missions in minutes (or less) with level 10 everything
That said, it's highly polarizing and you get looter-ass faggots like in this thread.
One of the best parts is the Battle Royale game mode, but since that takes other people (especially when said people need an IQ at or above single digits to provide a decent challenge) it's a rare treat.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AScCVzENcjs&t

Here's a pretty comprehensive review.
>>
>>388464035
>It was pretty badly received outside of /v/ at release
FTFY

it's not my fault if you can't handle growing your stats and making research to have a fucking OP character anon, you know it's not because you don't like that everyone must hate it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.