[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow of MORE dollars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: Middle-earth_Shadow_of_War.jpg (1008KB, 1801x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Middle-earth_Shadow_of_War.jpg
1008KB, 1801x1073px
Oh WB you guys are seriously scum, and i hope you get fucked hard because of this shit.
>>
>>388458761
What was wrong with the game? I actually looked forward to it because i enjoyed the first one, though i never really looked into gameplay or played it myself. Should i get it?
>>
Tell us how you really feel
>>
>>388459330
They inserted loot crates into a single player game and put the codes in Totino's.
>>
>>388459459
They're also making a mobile game loaded with microtransactions.
>>
File: I came here to laigh at you.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laigh at you.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
I don't really care about the loot crate system since I'll be racking points by murdering and dominating Uruks naturally.

That being said, I bought the Mythril edition so go suck a cock OP.
>>
>>388459330
The game now has Micro transactions to buy orcs, ologs, and what have you, However its a bullshit loot crate system on an amazing game.
>>
>>388459382
WB like any other shitty publisher *cough* Ubisoft, Activision, EA, and others now don't just want 60$ they want even more. The nemesis system is the highlight of the game, and now you can just buy orcs/ologs so yes the gambling system is here too.
>>
I know I'm beating a dead horse here
I just want a game
I'm willing to pay $60 for it
If you make some additional content in the months following the release, I'm willing to pay some extra money for it
I'm even prepared to do that twice, or three times even, if the content is good
y must you low ball me every tiem game indestry
y
y
>>
>>388459865
Found the cuck.

>>388459881
You haven't played it. How do you know it's good? It could be Korean in the grind department.
>>
>>388459865
They also got a deal with Tontino's pizza to get mirin for micro transactions.
>>
File: 1434801453567.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1434801453567.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>388458761
>selling random loot boxes in a game with random loot

Who gives a shit. You will be swimming in fucking loot anyway.
>>
>>388460340
How do you know that?
>>
>>388460260
how do i know? it is called intuition however WB is trying it's best to milk the game. The nemesis system is the key to shadow of war by having a way to buy orcs/ologs defeats the purpose LOOT BOXES are a fucking cancer to games, it's just to get money from people with gambling tendency.
>>
>>388460496
>How do you know that?

What else would they have in their lootboxes but loot? I guess orc commanders and shit? But why the fuck would I play that game and then buy fucking orcs when part of the game is converting orcs to your cause?
>>
>>388458761
>sequel to Shadow of Mordor
>focused around both forging a new ring of power and going to war with Sauron
>not called "Fires of Mordor"

pass
>>
>>388460340
Naive anon. I bet this game requires hours of grinding for story progression until you give up and pay for fucking gambling. Thanks Gayben.
>>
>>388459459
So?
>>
>>388458761
All the fucking shills defending this.

No real person would waste their time defending a feature of a game that isn't out yet that has absolutely no upside.
>>
>>388460762
it's called WB wanting money it's not to help you, or to speed the process which lets face it if you play a game, and use money to rush it you shouldn't play fucking games. They are simply a bunch of scumbags who are literally Smaug from The hobbit swimming in gold yet it's never fucking enough.
>>
>>388461124
Not defending, just dismissing. The first one was great and it's made by monolith.
>>
>>388461290
Then you should be pissed that they're adding this shit into the game and complaining about it. You know it's just gonna make the game a little bit worse at best.
>>
>>388461290
Cuck.
>>
>>388461001
>I bet this game requires hours of grinding

I can't think of any recent lootfest game that has required this.

In any case the first game had ass for story, you played it to fuck around, so even if the game got ungodly hard (extremely unlikely considering how most modern games are baby easy) if you didn't have some SSS tier loot it wouldn't even be a problem since you didn't play it for the story anyway, so you would be fucking around and increasing your level and loot by default.

>>388461180
>it's called WB wanting money it's not to help you, or to speed the process which lets face it if you play a game, and use money to rush it you shouldn't play fucking games. They are simply a bunch of scumbags who are literally Smaug from The hobbit swimming in gold yet it's never fucking enough.

I don't see your point.
I fucking hate loot, so why the fuck would I want MORE shit to lug around when I will most likely be carrying around 5 tons of loot anyway?
>>
>>388461001
I do not blame Monolith for this, however i do blame the fucking twats at WB for this gambling shit i am a huge fan of the first game. I so hope this Microtransaction shit doesn't get out of hand, and become a huge grind fest.
>>
>>388461604
Why do you like the original? It's a broken easy pile of shit. No challenge. None. It's a shit game made for retards.
>>
>>388461571
Hopefully the game won't be fucked by the Microtransaction system, and make the game a grind fest fuck, but again putting in micro transactions in this game is pointless, and worthless.
>>
File: trewtrewtrew.gif (2MB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
trewtrewtrew.gif
2MB, 354x200px
>Loot boxes in a single player game

Why would I ever buy anything regarding a computer opponent? The computer doesn't care about your cosmetics or the twenty dollars you spent buying a golden sword that does extra damage against it, or that you'd have to so shit at a game as to need extra crap to defeat a single player campaign to begin with.

That's retarded.
>>
>>388461834
not him but I liked it as it was fun making super powerful guys and making them your bitches. I fought a dude was immune to finishers and melee, I only managed to weaken him enough to dominate him by firing arrows that replenished with a 50% chance after every shot AND luring him into a exploding location. I then made him a Warchief but he sadly didn't keep his immunity to everything bar range.
>>
>>388458761
this game looked like shit with or without the microtransaction anyway, if you liked Shadow of Moron you're a filthy normie
>>
>>388461834
Granted i am already huge fan of Lotr, and Tolkien i love the game the "Nemesis system" is revolutionary. The story was ok however the gameplay was the main focus as well as the enemies you face like the orcs. However the sequel thats coming looks a hell of a lot better with it's story, nemesis syetem, size in maps, and loot.
>>
>>388462178
it's ok to have a bad taste peasant.
>>
Will they return?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLySHMovYUQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Td8qHA2-Vg
>>
>>388458761
I couldn't get into Shadow of Mordor at all, and I never understood the hype around it, especially the nemesis system.

So the same boss characters show up more than once? Wooooow.
>>
>>388462505

>liking akrham creed clone 43423
>having taste
>>
Single player games with loot boxes is an idea that so far exceeds the proposition of the Skinner Box that B. F. Skinner himself would applaud these companies for conditioning their consumers so heavy.
>>
>>388462505
>peasant
ahah the irony, but then what can i expect from a dumb namefag
>>
>>388462680
>So the same boss characters show up more than once? Wooooow.

That wasn't it at all.

Each 'captain' has different strengths and weaknesses, meaning you had to beat them in different ways.
Then you could use the different captains to either attack eachother abusing said weakness, etc.
When a captain killed you they got stronger and added different weaknesses. If a non-captain killed you then they got promoted to captain.
And so on. It was fairly complex.
>>
File: anime girl (male) reaction face.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl (male) reaction face.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>388458761
>first game contained 80% of the cancerous trends you see in AAA games
>sequel contains 90%
>>
>>388463145
Too bad the game's broken easy. No challenge. You won't die.
>>
>>388463230
Fuck outta here, weeb. Nobody likes you.
>>
>>388463267
>You won't die.

You do die and unlike in other games where nothing changes the uruk that killed you actually becomes more dangerous.
You're punished for dying more than in most games.
>>
>>388463527
You'll die six times. Maybe. If you're shit. The game's broken easy. There's no way around that.
>>
>>388463527
>You do die

If you're straight up retarded maybe.

Even if you're too slow to hit dodge or block in when the prompt comes up you can always just run away to heal.
>>
>>388460762
>>388460340
Poor little anon.
How can you not realize that they're going to tailor the game specifically for you to WANT TO use the lootboxes?
It's what WB does.
They're going to push you to spend extra money to enjoy the game.
>>
File: I'm out.jpg (535KB, 1288x1997px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out.jpg
535KB, 1288x1997px
>>388464387
If it's anything like the last game, you can get that shit naturally by just murdering Orcs, dominating them and then training them.

But hey, if you're not going to buy the game, then so be it. I'll be around to enjoy the threads and share my Uruks after it releases.
>>
>>388461290
First one was piss easy the Nemesis System was completely wasted and the combat felt boring and weightless.

I liked how this one looked with the Sieges and your custom army and stuff (besides the pants-on-head retarded lore rape) but how jew can you be to add this shit microtransaction shit
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.