[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family members and vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: 1502043412671.jpg (60KB, 605x810px) Image search: [Google]
1502043412671.jpg
60KB, 605x810px
Got any stories with your family being bros with you in games.

My big sister used to play Crash with me and she introduced me to WoW. We played all the way up to raiding AQ with her as an offtank and me as a healer.

nothing dirty, this is a wholesome thread
>>
File: 1375366425722.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1375366425722.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
My sister and I uses to take turns playing the Prince of Persia games and she got me into playing
Jak 2 and 3. Also we had a lot of fun playing the Original Guild wars when factions came out.
>>
File: 1503174525274.jpg (197KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503174525274.jpg
197KB, 1024x1024px
>>388452629
>big sister
Man you're lucky. It'd be cool to have had a sister to play vidya with. Alas, I only had an older brother who introduced me into vidya on his old pc and left his old pc,games and consoles for me when he got a gf and started spending more time with her and 'grew out' of gaming. I mean he's cool but the only game we actually played together was Tekken 3 I think.
>>
>>388452629
My family watched me beat Star Fox 64. As the credits rolled and all the Japanese names popped up, my dad said all those guys would probably laugh at him trying to pronounce them.
>>
My mother got me into gaming with Dark Cloud 2, though now she's mostly playing mobile stuff
>>
File: 1386646194618.gif (636KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1386646194618.gif
636KB, 400x600px
>>388453160
You don't want a big sister dude. I want you to picture the worst bully you've come across in school. This bully physically abuses you, derides you, and overall treats you like the scum of the earth at every possible moment. Now imagine this bully has a vagina and you're forced to live with her for about 20 years. And that is what it's like having an older sister
>>
>>388453160
I have a brother that got me into pc gaming as well. He loves the vidya but life has him too busy for it these days. I still get to watch him play rocksmith on streams though. he's preddy good.
>>
My sister pretended to like video games to get a guy to fuck her because she's a slut.
>>
>Dad had a friend he played the latest and coolest PC games with when I was 4
>He stopped touching all vidya ever since
>Tfw alone with my vidya
>>
>>388453438
>This bully physically abuses you, derides you, and overall treats you like the scum of the earth at every possible moment. Now imagine this bully has a vagina
My dick can only get so hard anon.
>>
File: 1503868845866686658769.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1503868845866686658769.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>388453438
Lived with two older sisters. One was jealous of me being the baby and would lock me in her shitty closet and the other would baby me but is responsible for the scar across my face.

I had an older brother, thanks to him I have a bb in my ass forever. Also I got a bit of pencil lead still in my finger, pic related (best friend's fault).
>>
>>388453438
>>388453482

Yeah, I guess having a big bro is very cool as well.

>>388453747
C'mon man, if you had a sister you wouldn't want to fuck her . You'd want to protect her and / or gently bully her.
>>
i have both
my brother largely ignored me and my sister is as previously said a bully with a vagina
being the smallest sucks
>>
Back when i was like 7 My oneesan and I used to play ps1 together. She bought a prima guide for Dino Crisis 1 and we switched off and played through it. She also liked FF8, and we played Bushido Blade 2 and Tekken together. We still get along really well and see movies together and stuff. She recently played through The kingdom hearts games on ps4 and FF12 zodiac age.
>>
My sister and I grew up playing Crash and Spyro. We'd play crash bash a lot and she hated playing against me because shed always lose so we'd always team up against the COM.
We also had the yugioh game on PS1. We'd grind free duels to get better cards but never actually beat the story. That's something that's on both of our bucket lists. Fuck that game.

My sister wasn't into vidya like I was though, she just played a few. Besides the ones I already mentioned she loved the WWE games on gamecube and also Smash. If there was any game she could legitimately beat me in it was Melee, even if I usually won.
I also tried to get her into Pokemon with Emerald though I can't remember if she actually beat the E4. She wasn't too into it but the crazy thing is she found a shiny Poochyena in the wild. I have never found a shiny in the wild ever. I still remember that day.
>>
>>388454252
rock hard
>>
>>388454528
>Bushido Blade 2
My nigga. I regret that I rarely got people to play that game with me so I mostly played against bots.
>>
File: niko and dwayne.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
niko and dwayne.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>>388452629
Told this one before but...
>playing gta4
>my sister is watching me
>get to the part when you have to choose between dwayne and playboy
>it's my second playthrough so I'm choosing dwayne this time
>sister has been watching me play for awhile so she saw niko and dwaynes relationship develop
>get to his department
>kill the hobo
>dwayne just standing there saying I betrayed him
>sister says don't kill him
>say I have to
>starts looking sad, almost looks like she's about to cry
>closes her eyes and cover her ears when I shoot him
>she leaves and doesn't come back
>feel bad
>>
>>388453438
>Now imagine this bully has a vagina and you're forced to live with her for about 20 years. And that is what it's like having an older sister
Jesus, what kind of sister do you have?
My older sister and I are two years apart and she and I are best friends.
>>
>>388455385
Mine dressed me up like a girl and made me play barbies with her.
>>
>>388455565
are you a trap now?
>>
My dad played this with me. Fun times.
>>
I wish my little brother played video games. He was never that into them, only a couple he actually got interested in. (Pays attention when I replay crash games, also emulates pokemon and super metroid and romhacks on his computer).
>>
My little brother doesn't play anything but FPSs. I have no interest in those, but maybe I'll pick one up just to have something to play with him.
>>
My younger sister like zelda games. Wind Waker is her favorite.
I even installed dolphin and her laptop so she could play it whenever she wants. She also plays minish cap on a emulator on her phone.
>>
>>388452629
4 older bros but only 1 of them is into vidya

We used to play original runescape classic but for different reasons. I did it for the questing and skilling. He did it for pvp. Later he got me into FF, Kingdom Hearts, Smash Bros ect.

He's married now to some whore and as a result doesn't have time to play vidya anymore. He says it's cool but I can tell it's killing him inside and I feel like I'm the only one who can see it. ;_;
>>
I grew up in a household that always had video games. My dad was sort of a fan of technology and he always had a computer and video games and whatnot. I'm the youngest in the family so I had a ton of games growing up, but the sad part is that my family just grew outgrew games and never kept up with them after the 16bit era to the point of losing all skill.
For example, I distinctly remember playing Super Mario Bros with my mom when I was like 4 years old and she was able to play the game, then when the GBC version of Super Mario Bros was released I tried playing it with my mom so we could relive our memories but she had completely forgotten how to play and would just keep running into goombas and falling and not holding the run button, and just lost interest pretty quickly.
Same with my dad, he had some old timey adventure games on some early 90s PC when I was a kid, but now he only ever plays candy crush and mahjong. I even tried to get him interested in something that he might like Civilization, but he's only interested in those tablet games now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.