[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/h3m7Oc08Ur0 Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
https://youtu.be/h3m7Oc08Ur0

Thoughts?
>>
meh
>>
Delusional and Desperate. Your turn.
>>
>>388446310
Desperate
>>
>>388446151

Guy talks fast as to avoid the listener losing interest, but actually makes it tedious. On top of that, short FOV gameplay gottagofast for nausea add-on. Plus click-bait title.

Disappointing. Half Life is dead, and neo-Valve can suck a dick.
>>
>>388446310
He's grasping at straws. There are a million explantations for the "evidence" of hl3, but he's convinced it means it's confirmed. Pretty clear Volvo doesn't care any more though
>>
>>388446151
He sounds like such a fucking fanboy faggot

>"guys half life is not dead haha"

Shut up you fucking mong, it's dead, back in the day you were saying that Half Life 3 is coming, now you're saying "Just abandon half life 2 storyline and come up with something new"

I literally just subscribed to this guy because of Half Life 3, to keep up with the news, but honestly his fanboyism and the comments full of fanboyism still defending Valve make me sick, so fuck him
>>
>>388446151
He's right but /v/ has a fetish involving calling all games "dead" even when proven wrong.
Can't fight a fetish.
>>
>>388446151
NOOO IT CANT BE DEAD. THAT MEANS IM IRRELEVANT!
>>
What is he talking about "leaked episode 3 levels"?

None of that looked like what Episode 3 is supposed to be
>>
>>388446868
For a fanboy he shat on Valve numerous times esp with TF2, he also released a compiled mod of leaked shit showing that valve was experimenting with it till at least 2014-2015. Anyone remember's that Valve mmo? Might have been where they wanted to take HL to, and it would be a service based money flow like dota and cs go. Half Life is probably not dead, but's it's an another vaporware that no one knows, not even Valve, release date of or what kind of game it will be.
>>
Half life isn't half life without freman
>>
>>388446520
this.
>>
>>388446868
>He sounds like such a fucking fanboy faggot
>In the end of the video he criticize Valve
>In the first fucking minutes he criticize Valve's lack of communication
Holy fuck, you are one stupid shitposter, aren't you
>>
>>388446571
Volvo dont give a fuck about your ass
>>
>>388446151
pretty interesting
and I like that they show true passion for halflife
I am sure Goober will watch it, and tear up a little
Everyone has grown up now, but they still love that franchise
I agree with what the video states: leave the episodes, and make something new. People are happy with the leak ending
>>
>This guy STILL thinks Half Life 3 is happening
How can someone still be so delusional?
>>
>>388446151
VNN is pretty much only relevant because of Episode 3.
He's fine with grasping at straws and deluding himself into thinking it will still come out since he's a valve fanboy.
>inb4 'but he criticized valve he's not a famboy ;~;;;;'
shut up retard you can still be a fanboy and criticize the shit you like
>>
>>388446868
Reddit is down the block anon
>>
>>388448619
I literally came to /v/eddit just for HL3 and this video, I'm more of a /tv/ guy myself, HL3 is the only game I ever gave a shit about
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.