[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

StarFox 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: f2.jpg (187KB, 1199x1500px) Image search: [Google]
f2.jpg
187KB, 1199x1500px
How's this game?
>>
It's fun.
>>
>>388440210
I'm really hoping Nintendo falsely correlates the successful sales of the SNES classic with interest in the Starfox series.

And then uses that to justify making a Starfox Switch title with these two in it. I didn't have a Wii U so I didn't even get to play Zero, trash or not
>>
>>388441915
Doubt they have any planes for more starfox.

furrie are so passe
>>
Star Fox 2 is pretty bad. it isn't nearly as focused as the original and has a bunch of dogshit all range mode stuff.

A lot of the game's ideas got recycled into Command and people shit on Command for good reason. Less people have played Star Fox 2 (and it'll stay that way with the Classic being stupid hard to find) giving it an aura of mystery, but there's a reason that it was cancelled with so little fanfare in the first place. It's far, far overshadowed by star fox 64 as is every other game in the series.
>>
>>388442043
>Doubt they have any planes for more starfox.
Of course they don't, they use starships

And furries are in at the moment, don't be crazy
>>
>>388442626
im not. people dont care ofr fuzzy critters.
>>
File: 93jkf.png (661KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
93jkf.png
661KB, 624x480px
>>388442808
>i am the sole most important consumer in the universe, all companies must cater to my whims
>>
File: 1367448413467.jpg (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1367448413467.jpg
24KB, 321x322px
>>388440210
>>
File: miyamoto-2.jpg (20KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto-2.jpg
20KB, 360x240px
>>388441915
There is no way to quantify the "success" of the SNES Classic because Nintendo only intends to manufacture about 100k units. Its "success" will be measured by how many newspaper articles mention people punching each other waiting in line for one when they find out they are sold out.

The classic edition consoles are a scam meant to make you all look stupid for trying to get one. Buy a real SNES and a flash card.
>>
The leaked prototype is really a alpha. It's obviously very incomplete, and it's really not much of a game as even with the patches.

But obviously Nintendo is either going to make their own (hopefully better) patch, or they actually have a more complete version from it's original development.

Here's hoping it will run on real hardware unlike a lot of patched VC roms lately.
>>
>>388440210
I'll wait for someone to strip it off of the SNES classic and put it on emulators.

Why would anyone in their right mind give Nintendo money after the NES and SNES classic debacle?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.