[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope that the Switch FE title will be good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: snes9x-x64_2017-08-27_12-54-40.png (179KB, 1048x949px) Image search: [Google]
snes9x-x64_2017-08-27_12-54-40.png
179KB, 1048x949px
Is there any hope that the Switch FE title will be good?
>>
>>388438670
It will have good gameplay and maybe good music but shit everything else for sure.
>>
They said it's gonna be more like SOV and less like Awakening/Fates, so make of that what you will.
>>
>>388438670
It'll be a fantastic dating sim if that's what you mean
>>
>>388438975
Source?
>>
>>388438975
Source on that? If that's true, there may be hope for the game after all.
>>
>>388438670
What happens in Isaach map if you don't capture both Sophara and Isaach btw? I don't want to spend another 30 minutes sending Seliph up there and back.
>>
File: BlackHmph.png (84KB, 210x222px) Image search: [Google]
BlackHmph.png
84KB, 210x222px
>>388438975
>Not Shit Story
>Not Shit Characters
>Dungeon Crawling
>Explorable Towns
>Meaningful Decisions
>10/10 Dub

If they can mix that with the gameplay and maps of Fates then it could be the GOAT FE.
>>
>>388438903
>Maybe good music
Come on, Tsujiyoko has been pretty consistent, admittedly the recruitment theme for 13 was shit, and I don't even remember the one used for any of the Fates paths, but what she did with the Echoes soundtrack was phenomenal
>>
>>388439476

You'll miss out on an Aura tome or Nosferatu tome for Julia. You have to capture Sophara first then talk to her. A Nost tome makes Julia a fantastic mage tank and makes her fairly competent in combat.
>>
>>388438670
I'm sure it'll be fine.
>>
I hope there's some Jugdral elements and capturing and being able to use enemy units returns from Fates.
>>
It will have a god awful localization full of memes added by the SJWs whores that work at treehouse.
>>
>>388439750
I already got Nosferatu after retaking Isaach.
>>
>>388439542
this, but without the dungeons.
>>
>>388438670
They need to nerf inheritance if there's a chance for FE4 remake to be good.
>start with practically infinite brave/silver weapons
>inflated bases
>6 or 7 stats increase every level
Not conducive to challenging gameplay.
>>
The last one was good so why not
>>
>>388438670
Conquest was good (outside of the story), and Echoes was as good as a remake of Gaiden was ever gonna be, so yeah.
>>
>>388438975
Sounds like a 10/10 game if they can iron out the flaws Echoes had, especially if they ditch strong arming kids into this game and drop the time travel outrealm horse shit
>>
>>388440042

Oh, right. I forgot it was Isaach first. You're fine to go then.
>>
I just hope the FE Switch is an original FE game. No more remakes for the time being.
>>
>>388439020
>>388439102

not that anon, but i suppose he's refering to this.
http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-devs-realistic-proportions-will-carry-over-into-the-switch-game-why-alm-is-left-handed-more/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.