[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What difficulty should my first run be? I know the game flat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 28087710824_271b5cf14d_o.jpg (1MB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
28087710824_271b5cf14d_o.jpg
1MB, 1920x960px
What difficulty should my first run be? I know the game flat out tells me to go for Radiant but I got memed on like this before with xcom.
>>
Definitely Radiant, it allows you to get a grip on the gameplay
Playing on the hardest difficulty puts both a timer of 81 weeks and a limit of approximatively 11 hero deaths. If 81 weeks pass or 11 heroes die, you lose the game. All of the difficulty settings like corpses, heart attacks and enemy critical hits are also forced to be on. Stick to Radiant.
>>
>>388436468
I watched some streams, I know how the base game works.
I have this feeling I'll be missing out if I don't go for normal.
>>
>>388436753
Theres really not too many things to miss out on, radiant just allows you to play a bit more freely, looser level restrictions and so on, but really, theres not a huge difference with radiant and normal so you could just go normal.
>>
>>388436753
go for normal then god damn why even ask if you already made your mind up
>>
>>388436753
The biggest difference is that you get more exp and need less missions to fight a dungeon boss.
Light bonuses and stagecoach aren't that important. Mostly the game on Radiant is supposed to be shorter, so I'd advice to start with that as not everyone has the patience to grind dungeons in normal mode.
>>
for old games it should be normal or even easy. For modern games you should always pick the highest difficulty possible or the game will just play itself.
>>
>>388436201

Just do normal mode. There's no week or death limit so you can experiment with sending tons of Resolve 0 comps in to their death to see how each hero works with one another.
>>
File: 1492645798061.png (331KB, 404x374px) Image search: [Google]
1492645798061.png
331KB, 404x374px
>>388437991
Whoa hardcore player over here
It's not Call of Duty idiot
>>
>>388436201
Radiant is shit. The main problem in normal difficulty is that your heroes will outlevel their gear because the hamlet needs hundreds of deeds and portraits to upgrade.

In radiant mode your heroes level up even faster but upgrading the hamlet is the same, making the problem even worse.
>>
play on Darkest
ignore lepers
>>
Play on Radiant.

Every other difficulty is just insufferable amounts of tedious grinding.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.