[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witcher Netflix Politically Correct?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1488843993120155898.png (266KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1488843993120155898.png
266KB, 400x398px
So given the fact that you western people are pussies and pretenders (i see my thread deleted because of western moder butthurt, it's okay in your countries to mute the truth naming it as extremism) I won't be surprised that Geralt will be a transexual black woman with one arm, dandalion will be a chineese, Ciri will be indian, Tryss will be fat and ugly feminist with colored hair. And who cares that Witcher is a slavic universe with white people only.
>>
>>388436048

>slavic
>western
>>
>>388436189
Slavs are Eastern Europe you fool
>>
>>388436343
that's not westerns
slavs aren't white
they were slaves in ancient europse
>>
as a Pole who read whole series of books long before 1st game came out, i just want to warn you Andrzej Sapkowski, the author was a huge leftist, and one of the main themes in books is tolerance, look at witchers as a niggers of society, everyone is calling
Geralt not human and Geralt struggles with that.
Just a warning
>>
>>388436620
Dude in ancient europe everyone sucked Russia's dick
>>
I still can't believe Russians bother learning English when they only use it for shitposting. It's not even that fun.
>>
>>388436048
The WEtcher
>>
>>388436643
Shut up with your tolerance bullshit. Even if your niggers are saint and better than slavs -
its a slavic fucking story, there can't be no niggers.

And prejudice about some profession can't be compared to the facts that niggers are criminals. It's in their genetics.
>>
>>388436670
no they didn't
slavs were slaves
the word slave literally comes from slav
>>
>>388437110
Too fat
>>
>>388436643
One of the main themes is also that any woman in power, even Yennefer who is arguably the most important to Geralt and Ciri, are 100% always conniving power hungry fucks. The books often put on the themes that nearly EVERYONE is fucking horrible and you can dig up tons of dirty shit on almost any character. Aside from Ciri who is part magical space elf he doesn't protect anyone for shit and everyone dies an unsatisfying death. Elves constantly prove to fuck themselves over with their resistence bullshit, most dwarves are fantasy greedy jews, etc.

I'm not seeing the bogeyman just because the author puts a lot of questionable content in the book. People are complicated.
>>
>>388437680
>>388436913
i just wanted to say that witcher series isnt in first place 1488 white power gas the elves race war now, and there is possiblity that if they gonna take original author to consult stuff, series can cather to sjw
>>
>>388438172
Doesnt matter if its 1488 or not. It's just a slavic. fucking. story! There are no black people in slavic countries. Period. Omg, I was so fucking mad when I saw NIGGERS FIGHING FOR GERMANY IN BF1. Just stop this bullshit ass-licking, please. You just make normal people hate all these sjw trash, You, a funny fact. I wasn't a racist till all sjw shit appeared and started whining.
>>
>>388438648
>Anonymous 08/27/17(Sun)22:41:18 No.388438
I was actually protecting these trash. I had a group in VK which purpose was to help homos and other misfits. But since they got so fucking insolent and ruined so many good movies with black actors - I am their blacks and homos hater #1
>>
Gonna screencap this thread for YLYL, post reaction pics
>>
>>388438648
it's one thing to be upset about historical inaccuracies in a video game based on real history and one based in fantasy. calm your dick
>>
>>388437110
You are baiting but still I'm gonna correct you just so people who read this might actually learn something.

The name Slavs derives from the slavic word slovo/slava/cлoвo/cлaвa which means word (or letter if you would translate it directly). This originates from the fact that all slavic tribes spoke a common language (words) and in contrast to their neighbours, the german peoples who had many different languages, were able to communicate with each other.
That's also the reason why germans are called Nemci/Heмци by Slavs, which translates to the mute.

Now you can go on shitposting some post-nazi /pol/shit, you edgy newfag.
>>
>>388438648
Is this the power of autism?
>>
>>388439913
Пpивeт, бpaтaн!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.