[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your reward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: choice.png (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
choice.png
29KB, 1280x720px
For your dedication in spreading vital information and discussing important topics, you can choose a reward from the King's magical treasury. What do you choose?
>>
Sword + 1, unless I already have a better weapon than that. I want to kill shit fast.
>>
Sword +1/7/whatever that's supposed to be. Defense > Offense but I doubt upgrading a regular old shirt would mean as much as upgrading a sword.
>>
why cant i pick the sword and shirt with simple designs
>>
>>388432740
it's a magically enchanted shirt when it's +1, so it doesn't matter what fabric it's made off.
>>
>>388432882
because only a masochist would gimp himself on purpose.
>>
>>388432121
Seduce King
>>
Attack > Defense
You shouldnt be getting hit unless you're shit
>>
>>388432890
hardly matters. The shirt on the right likely has 0 defense since it's just a shirt so the magic shirt is just 0+1 while the sword is arbitrary number + 1.
>>
What if the shirt increases your charisma stat, not defense? More dialogue options or more damage?
>>
I'd choose the shirt because I have no need for swords in my line of work.
>>
>>388433110
t. dexfag
>>
>>388433976
Pretty sure I can get clothes that increase my charisma for cheaper than a good sword. I might even have such clothes already but I certainly don't have a good sword.
>>
I'd choose the sword because I have no need for shirts in my line of work.
>>
>>388434308
are you a barbarian?
>>
Sword. Because if you can kill it before it hits you, you don't need to worry about defense.

Also it'd let you grind out mobs faster allowing for more stat points to be put into defense/constitution/whatever the fuck it's called to make up for the lack of bulk.
>>
If Castle Crashers has taught me anything it's that in a team of equals, having the most defense means you're always the last one standing.
>>
I'll take the CHA +1 sword over the CHA +1 shirt. If I'm doing things right, people will be seeing the sword first.
>>
>>388432121
It's not all about the sword, it's about who uses the sword. Therefore I pick the t shirt with +1, so it makes me stronger with the sword.
>>
The sword + ^, because ^ is pointy and wouldn't be beneficial for a shirt.
>>
>>388435819
+1 means different things depending on the context. Only on swords does it mean more pointyness.
>>
File: 2402503-2402502-postaldude.png (322KB, 398x330px) Image search: [Google]
2402503-2402502-postaldude.png
322KB, 398x330px
>>388434281
Its a trick, that shirt actually decreases your charisma to zero
>>
>>388437662
>implying Postal dude doesn't have charisma
I bet you'd sign his petition if he asked.
>>
>>388437784
No way, you freakin' pinko!
>>
>>388438019
Look, just sign the stupid petition, I've got stuff to do.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.