[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Rigs Theory Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 188200-big_rigs_boxart.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
188200-big_rigs_boxart.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
(I've already posted it on /X/, and I'm posting it here. Haven't changed the text)

Is this game a glitch in reality or something supernatural?
No, this is not a shitpost, it's a geniuine question I'm posting to you, /X/.
>Completely broken game that somehow managed to find its way to stores.
>A group of developers and a company literally no-one knows anything about other than they make extremely broken games (But not nearly as broken as this one)
>Had 3 different versions that were published, none of them seemed to fix anything, which to me it seems like it wasn't possible to actually fix.
>Despite all of this, it got published
Seriously, this question is eating me away. I don't think this is simply a crappy game, there has to be something more we have yet to understand
>>
There's a lot of shitty random games that pop up out of no where. There was a shit ton of them in the 90s. It's nothing new.
>>
>Sergey Titov
That's all you need to know. How this man keeps getting work is beyond me.
>>
If you want to know more, OP, I can only tell you where to start. Do a little reading on the Messerschmitt Me 262. If you really want to dive deep you'll be able to pick up the trail from there, but you might not like what you find.
>>
>>388430440
Seems fake and gay, but ok, imma take the bait and read up, who the fuck knows.
>>
>>388430554>>388430440
Yup it was bait, dunno why you used a fucking german airplane specifically.
>>
hello OP, i legit like this game.

My theory is that some publishers operate on a semi scam level operation. They just buy whatever they can publish for release in third world countries. I guess this is what happened with Big Rigs.
>>
>>388431334
I can understand that. But it's the producers that are the problem here.
As far as I've read they operate on a really small scale (15.000$), but this seems a bit inexcusable even with that technically low amount of money for a videogame.
Hell, give me 1.000$ bucks and in a month I can dish out a game better than this.
3 patches, all fixed NOTHING. Why?
>>
>>388431736
It's the same as old B-movies. Look for some weird stuff like Robo-Vampire, a movie which consists of two unrelated movies edited together just to get a release. Lots of publishers are open to release whatever as long as they got paid.

As for the patches, maybe it was a contract related issue. Or maybe the patches were enough to get an approval from whoever was in charge of testing.

YOU'RE WINNER my friend
>>
>>388429992
This

Just look up SQIJ, Hareraiser, Action 52, Don't Buy This, Cassette 50 and the like.
Some of that shit makes Big Rigs look like a masterpiece.
>>
File: Gusion.png (210KB, 1156x812px) Image search: [Google]
Gusion.png
210KB, 1156x812px
>/X/
Please don't make posts on /x/ or any other board until you observe and rectify your error.
>>
Any of you guys actually own Big Rigs?
Amazon has it for like $125 now holy shit.
>>
>>388433258
no, i wanted one when the price was like $75.
>>
File: The Phantom Menace.jpg (27KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Phantom Menace.jpg
27KB, 1440x1080px
What if the people who published this game were the same people who did 9/11?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.