[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game worth $7.49? Kung-fu GTA sounds right up my alley.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Cover-ps4-sleeping-dogs.jpg (688KB, 1671x2043px) Image search: [Google]
Cover-ps4-sleeping-dogs.jpg
688KB, 1671x2043px
Is this game worth $7.49? Kung-fu GTA sounds right up my alley.
>>
>>388426443
For that much yeah, it's pretty good
>>
>>388426443
I'd say so. The Hong Kong atmosphere alone makes it a worthy purchase
>>
Yes. Good atmosphere and graphics, great characters and engaging story, awesome soundtrack. Almost no content outside of storymode, tho.
>>
>>388426443
easily
>>
>>388426443
No. If it was the PC version then yes.
>>
>>388426443
>Definitive Edition
No, get the original
>>
>>388426823

i thought the console versions are optimized better

also controllers are better than kbm for movement

incidentally, i'm playing RDR on my 360 and i'm about to pick up medal of honor airborne.

what are some other 360 games i should check out
>>
>>388426443
I once went to the changing room, put the MC in jeans without a shirt and masturbated to it so I would say it's a pretty good game
>>
>>388427201
>i thought the console versions are optimized better
30 FPS on consoles
>also controllers are better than kbm for movement
Game has full controller support on PC, I only played it with a controller myself

If all you have is a console then certainly buy it, it's a good game.
>>
>>388426823
I'm a poorfag with a shit tier laptop that only plays indies and games made pre 2006. PS4 is my only option.
>>
Is the definitive version on PC really that bad? I'm thinking of getting it next sale since it goes cheap and has all the DLC. I played the regular version and it ran great on my GTX 760. Now I have a 970 so even if it's less optimized, that should cover it. Unless the game actually looks shittier?
>>
>>388427678
I played it on PC and it's great, I don't imagine there's anything actually wrong with the PS4 version if you don't give a shit about framerate.
>>
>>388426443

Its good. I wish i could still play Triad Wars
>>
>>388427701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u_1wjWJUqY
It's worse, but you can't get original now anyway, so you're out of options.
>>
>>388427970
I can buy the DLC for the original still since I own it, though. Debating between that and definitive.
>>
A MAN WITHOUT PORK BUN -
>>
It's alright but it gets repetitive after a while.
>>
>>388428092
IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN
>>
>>388428047
Then play original.
The only kinda good DLC is Zodiac Tournament (a homage to kung-fu movies)
Nightmare in North Point and Year of the Snake take place after main story, but their plot wasn't really linked to it and you can only play them from the main menu.
Wheels of Fury is a set of missions to obtain a supercar in the end with mounted guns and shit. Considering that Sleeping Dogs driving is kinda clunky you won't really enjoy it anyway.
All other DLC are for costumes and cheat items.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.