[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: lol.jpg (69KB, 233x768px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
69KB, 233x768px
>>
File: 1483500697015.jpg (17KB, 277x295px) Image search: [Google]
1483500697015.jpg
17KB, 277x295px
How do you even upgrade the tunic?
It says I need a bunch of Silent Princess flowers and then 2 other unidentified ingredients. I managed to farm out the materials to fully upgrade a set of Ancient Armor set, so it's not like I need it, but when I finally confront Ganon (just cleared the last Beast tonight) it would have been nice to meet Zelda in Link's canon outfit.
>>
>>388425001
Dragons. The answer is dragons.
>>
File: 1493328731807.png (528KB, 924x669px) Image search: [Google]
1493328731807.png
528KB, 924x669px
>>
>>388425001
You need to get them from shooting arrows at the roaming dragons in various places on their bodies
>>
>>388425745
>>388425098
How in the fuck would people know that without a guide?
Like, I've seen those dragons before, but I'd never believe I could get bits off them because they're never anywhere near the ground.
>>
>>388425745
lewd
>>
>>388426043
>How in the fuck would people know that without a guide?
I saw a Dragon. Wondered if I could kill it.
I wasn't all that confident, but I figured it would be fun. So I shot it.

My first encounter with dragon was on ground level and it was heading straight for me anyway. So It's not as if I needed to chase it or anything.
>>
>>388426043
They create a gust of wind in the area they fly over that you can ride up to them

There's one dragon that you have to hit to cure it as part of the story (or maybe it was a sidequest but it seemed important)

put these two things together and you get a dragon scale
>>
i took this from the front page of /r/gaming, btw
>>
>>388426043
You get a quest in Hateno that tells you to go up to the shrine in the mountains. You meet an ice dragon. You have to shoot it at the end to get a scale. It's pretty clear it's a repeatable action.

Realizing you can get fangs/horns/claws in addition is kind of a surprise though.
>>
>>388426043
>How in the fuck would people know that without a guide?
you just do the mountain mission, and learn it?
seriously, I never used a guide. And then when the items started sayings "XX's horn / claw...", it was obvious.
>>
>>388426043
The game literally tells you to shoot the ice dragon and get his scale in order to open up a shrine.
>>
>>388426043
The dragons create updraft when theyre nearby. This isnt something like being able to parry lasers which would be impossible to know without a guide.
>>
File: bearloss.jpg (126KB, 800x1002px) Image search: [Google]
bearloss.jpg
126KB, 800x1002px
>>
>>388426043
Then you never climbed to the top of the mountain where the corrupted dragon was located? The final thing you have to do after cleansing it is shoot off a piece from its body. You get a scale from doing so. That's your tutorial.
>>
>>388425498
was it autism?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.