[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the funnest vidya lore to discuss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 14COhR2.png (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
14COhR2.png
24KB, 512x512px
What's the funnest vidya lore to discuss?
>>
>>388423015
Half-Dyson
>>
>>388423015
Elder Scrolls
>>
File: IMG_7437.png (960KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7437.png
960KB, 600x1000px
>>388423113
This. I also enjoy fallout lore (not a bethesdrone)
>>
Fallout, especially after it was ruined by Bethesda.
Metal Gear Solid, especially after it was ruined by 4
>>
>>388423015
I imagine people on here probably hate the lore of these games for some contrarian reason, but Dark Souls and Bloodborne had fun lore to discuss.
>>
*holds up sword* Why le Dark Souls of course. Let me regale you with the tale of my epic theory about why there are clams in the bottom beach xD
>>
>>388423463
99% of souls lore is speculation. It's fucking garbage.
>>
.hack lore
>>
>>388423015
WoW. It's so fucking funny how the shit flinging between fans of The Alliance and the Horde is still fucking going on
>>
>>388423463
I disagree. I think Souls lore is boring as shit to discuss because 90% of it is over-speculative shit about small pieces of dialogue and item descriptions. There's no content, it's all imagined and retroactively added because the games are real fun and human beings are naturally imaginative.
>>
>>388423015
Dyson spheres
>>
>>388423710
>>388423578
The world and story in the games are still way more interesting than 99% of other games that even try to have "lore" in the first place. There is maybe a little too much ambiguity but there is definitely enough you can find out from item descriptions alone that you can piece together more interesting things about the world of the game and makes for actual discussion of it.

The over-speculation is retarded, sure, but I feel that only really comes into play with gay Youtube channels that are trying to please an audience or autists who write entire manuscripts detailing the backstory behind one of the patches of grass near Firelink Shrine.
>>
Mario
>>
>>388424308
I honestly disagree really strongly with you. If the Souls lore was presented like any other game presents it, it would be boring as shit.
>>
>>388424359
>bing bing wahoo!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>388423015
Donkey Kong.

DKVine is one of the funniest sites of all time
>>
>>388423661
WoW lore arguments are underrated, people will go on for hours about who rightfully owns Lordaeron or whether the orcs dindu nuffin and segue into actual political arguments seamlessly. The lead writer had to write a fucking blog post defending himself against accusations of Horde bias.
>>
>>388423015
K I N G D O M
H E A R T S
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.