[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are there no genuinely fun co-op games on steam? yes this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: best game ever made.jpg (398KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best game ever made.jpg
398KB, 1920x1080px
why are there no genuinely fun co-op games on steam?
yes this is a request thread
>>
File: why.gif (978KB, 384x259px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
978KB, 384x259px
>>388420196

>you will never play couch coop Halo with your friends ever again
>>
There are plenty of good coop games on steam, just tell me what genres you're interested in.
>>
>>388420374
Not OP, but I'm interested in FPSs and 3PSs
>>
>>388420593
COuch coop or online coop?
>>
>>388420196
PUBG
>>
>>388420593
Locally the only person I have to play with is my girlfriend and she's fucking awful at FPS. So Online.
>>
Just yesterday I was playing Commandos 2 in coop. The games are there
>>
>>388420196
Dying Light
KF2
Payday 2
>>
Just yesterday my little brother and me were playing through Halo co-op. What a fucking fun game, it was so great.

I hadn't played the game in a good 15 years.
>>
>>388420593
Any Rainbow Six except Lockdown is good
Hidden And Dangerous
Day of Infamy
Insurgency
Splinter Cell Blacklist + Chaos Theory
Styx 2
>>
>>388420319
fucking retard
>>
>>388420319
nostalgia faggots must be stopped
>>
>>388420757
Nigga online coop FPS is basically a genre in and of itself on PC

You've got
Killing floor 1 & 2
Horde mode zombie shooter, with good enemis and fantastic feeling weapons
Payday 2
Really fun game with a focus on character builds, some of the best most replayable levels I've seen, you can go extremely fast if that's what you're into.
Left 4 Dead 2
Classic, move through replayable campaigns with a focus on teamwork and resource management
Warframe
Grinding, lots of grinding. It's a good game though with a good feel of speed
Insurgency
Great tactical shooter with a challenging coop mode. Focus on realism makes every shootout dangerous and exciting
>>
>>388421053

>Killing floor 1 & 2
Not into horde-mode zombie games.
>Payday 2
I'll have to check it out, I love more character-build based games.
>Left 4 Dead 2
Eh, I played enough of L4D1 in college, and the same goes for Killing Floor - I'm so tired of the Zombie genre.
>Warframe
I played Warframe for a bit in college too, when I got my PS4. The gameplay was pretty enjoyable, but I got tired of the grinding pretty quick. Besides that my friends and I play FFXIV and I can only dedicate myself to one grind-based game at a time.
>Insurgency
This also sounds like a great pick, thanks

>>388420950
>Any Rainbow Six except Lockdown is good
Already played R6 a fuckton, tired of the games and my friends've moved on from them, too. Same goes for Splinter Cell.
>Hidden And Dangerous, Day of Infamy, Insurgency, Styx 2
I'll have to take a look at these
>>
>>388420196
PUBG has duo and squad modes.
>>
File: 19690.jpg (18KB, 451x425px) Image search: [Google]
19690.jpg
18KB, 451x425px
>>388420196
Why is there no co-op in the pc version of Halo?
>>
File: PUBGLogoHeader.jpg (611KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
PUBGLogoHeader.jpg
611KB, 2560x1440px
I got you familiar
>>
>>388422601
If you want good teammates or help with payday check out this group.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Itfeelslikesomethingsintheair
>>
>>388420196
edf
>>
>>388420196

Saints Row III and IV both let you play the entire story with a friend.
>>
Well, Cuphead is set to be released September 29, and it will have 2 player local coop. That seems really fun.

Also Monster Hunter will be out February or March, and that's one of the best coop games ever.
>>
>>388420196
Castle Crashers is very good together.
>>
>>388420319
Halo 6 and beyond
>>
http://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.