[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RPCS3 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: RPCS3_LOGO.png (313KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RPCS3_LOGO.png
313KB, 1024x1024px
What do u think about the development of this emulator? reply with a game that u most want to play on PC with this ''emulator''.
>>
>>388419889
TRUXTON!
>>
>>388419889
I want to get around to playing nier

if it was emulatable that would make it easier
>>
I wanna play Sonic 2006 because I think playing with savestates is the only way to make it tolerable.
Plus I don't see a 360 emulator coming around anytime soon.
>>
>>388420327
Xenia.
>>
>>388419889
persona 5, before that it was scott pilgrim vs the world which I was actually able to play
>>
>>388419889
>any of the motorstorm games
>skate 2/3
>warhawk with working servers
>>
>>388419889
Ratchet and Clank pls
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hrSO76g_Zs&t=0s
>>
>>388419889
GoW 3
I played all the others and wanna wrap it up.
>>
>>388419889
Yakuza games, can't find them for ps3 where i live.
>>
>>388420418
He said anytime soon. You'll be waiting another 10 years for Xenia.
>>
acklooosiffs!

i wan pleh acksloosiffs!
>>
Ninja Gaiden
>>
>>388419889
I will start to think about it when it can play MGS4, GT5 and GT6.
>>
MGS4, back in the day I wanted a PS3 so bad but now I can't even come up with any games I want to play on the damn system.
>>
>>388419889
probably demon's souls, i was a supreme shitter way back on release, using a shield, summoning phantoms and never engaging in pvp and shit. i want to play it properly
>>
Drakengard 3 and Nier. I have a ps3 but I want to play them with smooth framerate.
>>
Just waiting for it to be optimized enough for my 4690k to reasonably handle Demon's Souls.
>>
>>388422376
>wanting the shit version
>>
>>388419889
I'd like to be able to play those gundam vs games, armored core, atelier, skate, SC 4 and 5, Ultimax, and probably something else. I ignored a lot of stuff. I haven't tried demon's souls or dragon's crown on it yet but I'm super happy they're playable.
>>
>>388419889
Tales of Vesperia

That's pretty much it.
>>
does anyone know if you can use multiple xinput controllers to play coop in scott pilgrim?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.