[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the pirates are going to get a free game + they gonna download

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: shadowofmordor.png (114KB, 228x639px) Image search: [Google]
shadowofmordor.png
114KB, 228x639px
the pirates are going to get a free game + they gonna download a game trainer and get all the loot boxes they want for free so why the fuck are u going to PAY $60 for a game you cant enjoy fully unless you buy Loot boxes
>>
game is always online tho, that means no pirate and no free lootboxes, goy
>>
>>388416540
Are you seriously that shit at this game you need a trainer? Literally hit the counter button whenever the game slows down a little and you're invincible.

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>388416601

And its also a singleplayer game, that means piracy and lootboxes regardless because the absence of online doesn't prevent you from actually playing the game like with multiplayer games.
>>
I wouldn't even pirate that trash.
>>
>>388416601
Why don't you say that to my face juden not online and see what happens
>>
>>388416540
>pirates
Do not use that word to describe people that copy and use files. It has nothing to do with killing and pillaging ships on the high seas.
>>
>>388416540
>Using a trainer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>>
>>388416540
that game was easy as fuck what kind of shitter would need a trainer for shadow of mordor of all games
>>
>>388416601
god eater was always online too its fucking CRACKED.COM
>>
>>388417436
you are the fucking ididot

> LET ME PAY MONEY FOR LOOTBOXES IN A SINGLE PLAYER GAME INSTEAD OF DOWNLOADING A FREE TRAINER AND GETTING ALL FREE

KYS wb SHILL
>>
>>388416678
>>388417482

someone who wants to play the game their way from the get go
>>
>>388416601
>game is always online tho
SimCity was too
>>
>>388417671
Real talk, I can complete a game by being better than the challenges it presents.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>388417767
>Learning how to play a game is too hard, I just want to turn on god mode

Shadow of Mordor isn't even that hard, that's why this is so funny. You scrubs couldn't deal with even a minor challenge
>>
>>388417935
SimCity was never cracked during its time being always online. There were claims but never proof.
>>
>>388418042
>>388418174
and when u playing it for the second time and u know all the skill u can get will you then slot thing the bullshit grind again or just put on a TRAINER U ELEITIST FUCKS ARE SO STUPID AND ANNOYING GO BUY LOOT BOXES WHEN U COULD HAVE GOTTEN IT FREE IDIOTS
>>
>>388418284
You will never convince me that you're not a pathetic fucking child, OP. Go turn on your trainer and try to pretend it doesn't make every game a huge waste of time :^)
>>
>>388418284
>will you then slot thing
will u slog through
>>
I'm going to pirate the game because scummy shithead lootboxes but I probably won't pop any into existance UNLESS the game is designed in such a way that they almost require you to do so.
>>
File: 1417675836658.gif (169KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1417675836658.gif
169KB, 267x199px
>>388416601
>pre assassins creed 2 generation
>>
>>388418360
are u saying a trainer for shadow of war with it bullshit loot box system
>a waste of time
iidiots like u are they people these dtupids are banking for they will make the grind harder so elitist asshole like u will get tired of the grind and jump out money u are a fucking idiot
>>
>>388418440
this wasnt just something they put in after the game was finished they build the game around that systemn so buy loot boxes or grind the fuck out of it
>>
File: 1481292476137.png (169KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481292476137.png
169KB, 600x900px
>>388418649
Wow that really sucks donkey dick. I find it a little tough to believe though, but I'll definitely see one way or the other

Deus EX at least I didn't need to pop any "paid dlc" content into it, the game is viable playing it vanilla. If they -do- make it ultra tough/tedious like in an ios game then I'm going to hope they burn even harder. Fuck them for trying to get my money.

I'm not a whale, a dolphin, or even a fish. I'm a sea urchin, don't tread on me. I'd have no problem buying the game if these scummy practices weren't shoe horned in. Also the seller rubbing his hands brings my blood to a boil, so good job adding salt to the wound there.
>>
>>388418586
Learn how to spell. Get better at videogames. It's not elitist if I'm actually better than you, and I don't need to cheat to win at games.
>>
>>388419580
>
the devs are already cheating you by making the grind harder
>>
>>388418929

Basically this. I fully intended to buy this game but all this scummy shit has turned me off of it. I'll buy the GOTY when it's $30 ASSUMING the game is still fun without the lootbox shit.
>>
Why would you want to play a Bamham clone to begin with?
>>
>>388419660
I'm sorry that you have to work to complete videogames, that must be so tough not getting a SKIP GAME button during the into cinematic.

Don't know why you're arguing with me, my position is unassailable
>>
>>388419580
>It's not elitist if I'm actually better than you, and I don't need to cheat to win at games.
You're playing a Batman clone for fuck's sake, all of you are shit at games.
>>
File: edcds.jpg (50KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
edcds.jpg
50KB, 638x359px
>>388419967
you are the cancer of the gaming community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDrbgdf7UFE
>>
>>388420018
Precisely why cheating shouldn't ever be necessary, this game is easy as shit
>>388420130
>Pirate
>Has to cheat to succeed
>Throws tantrum when people aren't impressed
You're not going to convince me that I'm a cancer, but you might want to reread your posts and have a really hard think about your life.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.