[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DBX2 xbone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hosting expert mission 15, Extreme Malice, in dragon ball xenoverse 2.
This piece of junk mission frustrates me, AI are retarded, and I need major help. Situated in EU, but anyone can join to help, or get through it themselves.
I run Potential Unleashed with Fighting Pose F, Rise to Action and the Hmm Hmm Hmm super soul. That should keep you cucks alive, while I blast the fuckers with Supernova Cooler and Perfect Shot.

>mfw this fucking mission
>>
Whats your gamertag?
>>
>>388415970
Vixneer
>>
>>388415904
I beat this game when it was free for the weekend. Aside from the main story missions and the purple black holes, is there anything else to do?
>>
>>388416065
There's the parallel quests for bonus tidbits of story, and pvp of course.
Like dark souls, you join for the story, but stay for the pvp. And unlockables. I'm a persistent fucker, and I want every attack in the game.
>>
>>388415989
Aight I'll join you in a bit, just gotta shower
>>
>>388416293
Neat. Could be a while before the mission starts, as we need a few more than just 3 people.
>>
And you guys can invite any of your buddies along as well, if you want. No one can be more retarded than the AI, except maybe DSP.
>>
>>388416854
No one that plays DBX2 is on right now for me
>>
Nigga let me join game
>>
Advertised the EQ, and that I was at Majin's house. Should have people join us.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.