[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a bad game or just a hated game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (17KB, 250x351px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
17KB, 250x351px
>>
Only Prime fans hated it
>>
It's ok.
>>
>>388415812
gameplay was decent but the story is fucking hilarious
>>
>adds no new power ups
>no memorable music
>game makes you use a d-pad on a 3d plane
>just a rips off fusion
>manages to be more linear than fusion
well it's not good
>>
>>388416035
This. Outside of the forced walking sections, the gameplay lent itself well to 2D metroid. The Story was laughably bad though.
>>
>>388415812
It's garbage even disregarding the story.

The games just one corridor leading to another with combat that boils down to spamming an invincible dodge while auto-targeting enemies. It's the most mindless 3D action game out there.
>>
>>388415812
Yeah, it's bad. The gameplay is boring at the best of times.
>>
>>388415812
It has a lot of problems, and it has a lot of baiting, contrarians, and people with unironically shit taste defending it.

So naturally it's on /v/ like clockwork.
>>
>>388415812

it's a bad game, it's a terrible game, i know someone will go
>yahtzee
but i think this review is really good because it explains all the way the game is terrible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSkRuPuthY
>>
Code names: Baby's Cry.
A common SOS with the urgency of a baby crying.
The nickname comes from the fact that the purpose of the signal is to draw attention.
>>
>>388416527

>As opposed, presumably, to all those distress signals that are designed to just kind of scoot by unnoticed.

once again that yahtzee review it's his magnus opus
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.