[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 0.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
What went wrong?
>>
pre-order DLC and content
>>
Planned trilogy and only one hub.
>>
>>388415271
Too short, gameplay was great. Instead of making one hueg game they tried to sell it in parts.
>>
>>388415271
- augs lives matter
- viktor the auggy ogre
+bog page, Everette
+level design
>>
the mouse sensitivity slider actually controls the amount of mouse smoothing.

wheel menus everywhere.
>>
>>388415271
Decades of graphics whoring made games far too expensive for niche games to be sustainable. And by niche I mean anything that isn't an action movie game.
>>
>>388415271
The core game was great

What wasn't great was:
>cutting up the game with all that pre-order bullshit
>making another 10 hours worth of story/gameplay cut into DLCs that cost something stupid like $20 EACH
>putting time that could've been spent on the game into that retarded Breach mode

The actual main game was, dare I say, better than Human Revolution. It just got cut short.
>>
>>388415721
Breach wasn't even that bad, it was challenging, what I personally liked, but all that micro transaction bullshit in it was cancer. We are talking about having to literally buy ammo for real money, the fact that when you restarted a level all ammo used in your run is lost didn't helped much either.
>>
>>388415271
5 years of waiting for barely anything new.
>>
Square Enix being jews with their shitty practices. The game itself was good, great gameplay and level design.
>>
File: 1463322595290 (1).jpg (34KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463322595290 (1).jpg
34KB, 375x375px
>>388416447
>Torrenting Camp Camp
Cant say ive ever seen someone do that.
>>
>>388416740
>torrenting
Ripping. Rooster Teeth site gets episodes in advance, someone with access posts m3u8 link, and I rip it. Will probably buy access for the next season if world doesn't end by then.
>>
>>388416935
>Ripping
>That file name
Get a prepaid credit card with $1 on it and use cock.li to keep making throwaway emails, you can just spam the one month free "First" forever.
>>
>>388415271
Cut too short and add in terrible villains.
>>
File: Adam_Meeting_Delara.jpg (798KB, 1419x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Meeting_Delara.jpg
798KB, 1419x1080px
Dumb plot, Okay gameplay, Cut content
At least it had Delara. Aria and a cuter Eliza
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.