[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little annoying things that keep you from playing otherwise great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: kotor 2 Ithorian.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kotor 2 Ithorian.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>want to replay KoTOR 2
>remember having to talk to Ithorians and hear their awful language

As awful as the beginning of the game on Peragus station is, its nothing compared to going through all the dialogue with these fuckers and hearing the same two lines of their awful made up language on repeat because the devs didn't want to record any more than that.

>inb4 side with Czerka instead
NO. I'm a good boy.
>>
MUKA SHAKA PAKA
>>
>>388414830
>Peragus
>awful
Eat shit, fag
>>
>>388414914
GET OFF MY SHIP
>>
>>388414830
I liked them.
>>
In the Star Wars rebel cartoon they had an Ithorian bartender who had a neck-mounted translator voicebox and I was like "oh thank fuck".
>>
>>388414830
>Ithorians
>awful language
That's where you wrong, kiddo.
https://youtu.be/DsprwPMkvXA
>>
>>388414830
Siding with Czerka is pretty cool actually because the choice is ultimately gray and Czerka-controlled Thelos turns into a thriving megastation if you help them
although its a pretty retarded decision if you've played the first game
>>
File: blast.jpg (73KB, 700x330px) Image search: [Google]
blast.jpg
73KB, 700x330px
who /jedimasterblaster/ here?
>>
>>388414830
Wow have worst taste you stupid bitch
>>
>>388414830
Peragus was great famalama
>>
>there will Never be a space based star wars rpg where you customize your ship for piracy/security/smuggling.

>you will never fly through a asteroid field trying to evade law enforcement while you tell your friends to man the guns in full VR

>the leader of the enemies will never hail you over comms and demand your surrender as TIEs close in on you.

Why cant starshitizen fucking release already and also just reskin themselves as star wars.
, I don't care about planets and shit I just want to smuggle that spice for the Hutts
>>
>>388415705
>there will never be an open universe star wars game where you be whatever the fuck you want and do whatever the fuck you want
>you will never be able to hang out in a seedy bar in the lower levels of Coruscant and sell deathsticks to people
>>
>>388415997
>Not smuggling weapons for the alliance
>not running in a battered yt-2400 which is barely running
>tfw black sun's try to claim your bounty

SWG was good but it was just too before its time
>>
What happens if you help the mercenaries on Dantooine?
>>
>>388416469
They kill everyone in the settlement what do you think?
>>
>>388415051
>>388415523
Its been a while since I played KoTOR2. What was good about Peragus? From what I remember you just ran around some corridors shooting droids for an hour. I remember thinking it was a really boring way to start a game off.
>>
>>388416858
Sets up the tone and atmosphere better than any other game I've played. The spookiness and mystery is 10/10
>>
File: residentsleep.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
residentsleep.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>388414830
>want to play kotor
>a single NPC can literally talk and and talk and talk about something monotonous for half an hour or more
>>
>>388417093
What? The average npc has one or two lines that'll last 5 seconds.
>>
>>388414830
>hating on Ithorians
I never had problems with their speech (I did with them, however).

Also
>tfw no actual KOTOR 3 ever
>>
>>388415283
That always sounded menacing
>>
File: 1480257184292.gif (106KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480257184292.gif
106KB, 633x758px
>>388417504
>>
Peragus was pretty cool and somewhat creepy. It's Thelos that kills any desire to keep going for me
>>
the star of city skylines, not enough money to build in the middle, everything revolves around those goddamn city connectors which are right next to each other and none moveable. I made a big city once, but can't get past the first hour any more.
>>
>>388415121
>>388415283
>>388417504
>Perhaps Chodo Habat should turn his eyes to his own people, if they truly suffer so.

>>388416858
>What was good about Peragus?
Amazing atmosphere as a spooky murder mystery, it has an interesting variety of skill use, and sets the tone and some of the themes of the game really well and introduces the characters perfectly.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.